Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bryan Reo's Latest Bogus DMCA Takedown Notice and What I've already done about it

Bryan Reo's Latest Bogus DMCA Takedown Notice and What I've already done about it

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0535#post10535

Hello Dreamhost:

Bryan Reo made exactly the same bogus DMCA complaint way back on November 15 2010 when I was hosted on 1and1.com. I made the necessary DMCA Counter-Notice on November 18, 2010 that it was from Bryan Reo's Facebook page, that Bryan Reo is an Anti-Racist Activist that impersonates a White Nationalist and Christian Identity pastor and claims to be an Aryan while being a non-white Sicilian.

Bryan Reo then bragged that he had no intention of actually filing a lawsuit to prove up his alleged copyright protection in the Facebook profile picture. He kept on making bogus TOS complaints and I was illegally kicked off of 1and1.com and Hostmonster.

Then Bryan Reo went on a stalking rampage to take down my new forums, blogs, and web pages. So I set up secret web pages until I found CrisisHost, which protected my free speech. Whenever Bryan Reo would make a bogus DMCA complaint, I'd immediately take the material down.

Eventually the CrisisHost owner got tired after two years, the first year with all the bogus DMCA quasi-takedown notices and then the threats of groundless litigation and so I agreed to leave by June 2013. However, since there were no more bogus complaints until April 5 [2014], I asked for and got three days to take down my material and find a new web provider.

On the last day and a half of the three days, I deliberately restored the material already DMCA complained about and Counter-Noticed and which Bryan Reo had refused to take to actual court. By making this bogus DMCA complaint which Reo had refused to make valid, Reo committed interstate wire fraud.

Reo is again committing interstate wire fraud by making a DMCA complaint for which he has refused time after time to take to court, both way back in November 2010 and earlier this month.

So what I have done is to disable/remove the allegedly offending material. I've removed the entire thread, if fact. I shall in the next message send you another upgraded DMCA Counter-Notice as to this matter. Then either Bryan Reo tries to file a federal lawsuit based upon proven fraud or I do before the end of this month.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt,
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

The Way the DMCA works for Dreamhost

The Way the DMCA works for Dreamhost

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0538#post10538

Hello Martin,

While I can't meaningfully comment on your experience with any other
      host, I can't imagine why any host would hesitate to provide the sender
      of a DMCA infringement notice any proper and complete counter-notice you
      may provide the host. The way the DMCA works is that we, the hosts, are
      not involved in such disputes between parties at all except to the extent
      necessary to comply with the law to protect the "safe harbor" for alleged
      infringement the law provides them. That is our position. We will forward
      any proper and complete counter-notice to the complaining party, and will
      "start the clock" on the required waiting period before the content is
      put back online once we have done that.

Note that DMCA/Legal issues are not responded to 24/7, and I am ending my
      work day (Actually, I already have), so anything you submit prior to 1000
      PDT tomorrow will likely not be addressed until some time after that.

To expedite matters, make sure the any counter-notice you submit fully
      meets the requirements of the law (review the DMCA if you need to), as we
      will not accept a defective counter-notice any more than we would accept
      a defective notice of infringement.

Comment

You changing the avatar generation thingey works for me.

You changing the avatar generation thingey works for me.

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0540#post10540

Hello again DreamHost:

Agreed. No need to speak live if we are going to handle this matter in writing in order to document future litigation. And yes, I've had this problem with Reo always since October 29, 2010 when I found out Reo's true identity. Reo had been stalking and making threats anonymously before then and I made that stop once people knew who Reo was.

I went to all the "Bryan Reo" posts and put the entire threads as well as posts, into an admin-eyes subforum to where no one other than myself can see them. They are as good as "gone." Later tonight I'll bring up this thread but without the Bryan Reo posts.

And I'll update my DMCA Counter-Notice from April 8th, and send it to you to send to Reo. The owner of CrisisHost was so scared of Reo that he refused to send Reo my Counter-Notice so I had to use one with my TOR browser to send to Reo.

Regarding the last message in which I ask if you took down my entire forum, ignore it. I have four servers counting yours in the US and one in India that I don't use and they all have much the same names so that I typed in the wrong URL. My mistake. http://christian-identity.net/forum is working fine.

Your changing the names of the avatar file generator thingey also seems to have worked out for DreamHost so that I couldn't violate Bryan Reo's bogus DMCA copyright claims even if I tried. But I'm not going to change the avatar generation thingey because why should I? I have three other "secret" servers in the US and one in India I don't use and I can wait ten to fourteen days or even longer to work on sending Bryan Reo and his friends to prison for perjury, wire fraud, and criminal conspiracy in filing a false DMCA Complaint.

I trapped one of Reo's supporters and fellow stalkers on line this Saturday to claim that he no longer was supporting Reo, but I'll sue him anyways. He's not the one making the DMCA bogus complaint, Reo is. But I have plenty of audio files to prove that he knew about this criminal conduct of Reo's and that he approved of it. I'm sort of surprised that Reo dared to make another bogus DMCA complaint based upon one that he got counter-noticed on way back in November 2010 and last week on April 8, 2014.

Reo might well make some more bogus DMCA complaints, however, the picture of his Facebook page which was in dispute way back in 2010 and not sued upon is the only one that I brought up from the admin-eyes subforum back on April 7, 2014, when I was going to be kicked off of CrisisHost anyways upon agreement in order to induce Reo to make a bogus DMCA Complaint when Reo deliberately refused to act upon my November 18, 2010 Counter-Notice.

Reo is determined to stalk me everywhere like he did in 2010 and early 2011. If he makes yet another bogus DMCA complaint then tell me and no matter what it is I shall immediately take it down (if awake) and Counter-Notice. So give me at least 24 hours, even if I'll try to take it down within the hour. Reo will doubtless make threats to sue you like he did against CrisisHost in 2011, 2012, 2013, and on April 6, 2014, which failure of nerve lead to my having to leave CrisisHost.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt,

Comment

I simply changed the avatar generation file, thus disabling the DMCA complained about content.

I simply changed the avatar generation file, thus disabling the DMCA complained about content.

Hello Martin,

The *only* thing I did was rename the avatarimage.php file indicated in
          the manner I indicated. To my browsers, this sucessfully supressed the
          display of the image(*s) on the forum. I did nothing else, at all, to
          your site. I am not, however, totally knowledgeable of how vBulletin
          works and what other, if any, impact on the forum the change I made did.
          The only other alternative would have been to take the entire forum, or
          the site, offline, which I elected not to do (as a courtesy, we prefer to
          interfere as little as possible with the operation of a site while still
          protecting ourselves under the law).

Comment

A Digital Millennium Copyright Act Counter-Notice vs Bryan Reo's bogus copyright infringement claim of April 15, 2014

A Digital Millennium Copyright Act Counter-Notice vs Bryan Reo's bogus copyright infringement claim of April 15, 2014 for purposes of extortion.

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0545#post10545

COMES NOW, on the morning of April 16, 2014, as on the morning of April 8, 2014, Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt, ArchBishop of Missouri for the Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri, a licensed public-benefits corporation in good standing in Missouri, and in order to save his web pages, blogs and forums on www.christian-identity.net and other places, and hereby under oath states the following:

1) That he resides at 338 Rabbit Track Road, Granby Missouri Postal Zone 64844, is 56 years old as of Dec. 25, 2013, and has a telephone number of 417-472-6901. Pastor Lindstedt's main e-mail address is Pastorlindstedt@gmail.com Pastor Lindstedt is founder and President/ArchBishop of the Missouri non-profit church corporation, [non-501(c)(3)] Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri, and controls, among others, the web domain http://whitenationalist.org.

2) That Pastor Lindstedt and his Internet church web sites, blogs, forums and those of others allied and affiliated and even hostile to these sites, have been the victims of Bryan Reo, Eli James / Joseph November, William Finck, and sundry minions of the above-mentioned Bryan Reo and friends by Bryan Reo making bogus and false copyright claims to Facebook pictures and Xuqa.com pictures that Bryan Reo put up as part of his profile. They show that Bryan Reo isn't even remotely white, much less Aryan, even though he claims to belong to racial political and religious organizations that demand pure White blood without any trace of admixture.

3) That upon finding out Bryan Reo's true name and picture around October 29, 2010, Pastor Lindstedt has been subject to criminal activity on the part of Bryan Reo and his friends. Soon afterwards, around November 14, 2010, Bryan Reo submitted a false claim that Pastor Lindstedt had violated Bryan Reo's copyright to one of his Facebook pictures on his profile. Bryan Reo submitted a fraudulent Digital Millennium Copyright Act Take-Down Notice to both Hostmonster.com and 1and1.com, which were hosting Pastor Lindstedt's web sites. Hostmonster took down what remained of Lindstedt's sites -- Bryan Reo and one Mike Delaney had admittedly already taken another one down in March 2010 -- and 1and1.com demanded of Pastor Lindstedt a DMCA Counter-Notice denying any copyright infringement. Pastor Lindstedt presented such a notice, so then 1and1.com ignored that Counter-Notice and kept Pastor Lindstedt's web sites down on claims of Terms of Service Violations, which is against the DMCA requirement to restore said site if the DMCA complainant, Bryan Reo, didn't file a federal lawsuit within ten days of the Counter-Notice.

4) Bryan Reo bragged that he didn't have to file any lawsuit in federal court, that 1and1.com told him to take up to six months, on a Talkshoe program, #46, on 28 Nov. 2010 hosted by Pastor Lindstedt. Rather, Bryan Reo announced that he had every intention of filing numerous fraudulent DMCA takedown notices in order to "drive Pastor Lindstedt and his Church and his web pages from the Internet completely." Pastor Lindstedt wasn't to be allowed to even own a cell phone.

5) So this profile picture of Bryan Reo on Facebook was used to shut Pastor Lindstedt's web pages down via fraudulent claims of "copyright violation" without any intention to actually file a federal lawsuit in district court -- ever. Thus, because of this admission and deliberate failure to actually "prove up" the claim of copyright infringement, Bryan Reo cannot make any future such claim without committing actual active deliberate fraud.

6) Over the next months, Bryan Reo took down, all across the Internet, both in the United States and in Canada, around nine or ten of Pastor Lindstedt's web pages, forums, blogs, and those of Lindstedt's allies, friends, and even neutrals and enemies, using the above-mentioned tactics of digging in to see who was hosting these Internet communications, then of making dozens of fraudulent complaints and entreaties to have them taken down. Pastor Lindstedt was the main victim of this fraudulent extortion, but others were victims also. An activist in his blog recounted Bryan Reo's criminality in this blog post:

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...or-martin.html

7) After setting up some secret web pages and forums and taking a web vacation for six months or so, Pastor Lindstedt found an actual free speech hosting company in CrisisHost.com. However, within a day of setting up the new www.whitenationalist.org, Bryan Reo was making bogus complaints against it with the new Host, Joshua Singer, even before the main web page and forum were set up. Then for the next year from June 2011 to July 2012, Pastor Lindstedt took care of these new bogus DMCA complaints by simply deleting anything claimed to be a copyright infringement or making a substitution. Once Bryan Reo claimed that Lindstedt used a picture of Reo in a ROTC uniform. Lindstedt substituted a picture of a female orang-a-tang drinking its own urine and claiming that this picture was of Bryan Reo.

8) After over a year of this intensive harassment and making of bogus and fraudulent DMCA take-down notices, Bryan Reo, changed tactics. Instead, Bryan Reo started threatening to sue CrisisHost for daring to host Lindstedt, even though the DMCA says that Hosting companies have absolute immunity from litigation if they follow the DMCA. However, after the fourth or fifth such extortionary threat, in May 2013, Joshua Singer said that he was getting out of the hosting business. Pastor Lindstedt said that his contract lasted until June 30, 2013. However, although Lindstedt bought service on another hosting company and created a backup web page and forum, Lindstedt kept his web page and forum and blogs on CrisisHost, fully intending to pay Singer for the services used.

9) On Saturday, April 5, 2014, Singer notifed Lindstedt that Bryan Reo was back to making extortionary threats to sue him. Why was Lindstedt still on his server? Lindstedt said that he would be gone well before April 15, 2014, and asked for three days time to "move along" and that Lindstedt would pay 10/12th of $55 for using CrisisHost services for ten months past the time. Joshua Singer agreed. And upon Bryan Reo's continuing extortionary demands, said that Lindstedt would be gone by Wednesday.

10) Understanding that Bryan Reo would be pursuing himself again, Pastor Lindstedt decided to set a trap for Bryan Reo. Lindstedt on his forum reused the Facebook picture as an avatar for Bryan Reo making an extortionary demand that Lindstedt be licked off without getting to save any of his data on CrisisHost NOW!!!, along with a quasi-DMCA takedown notice. By doing so, after three and a half years since Pastor Lindstedt had filed a Counter-Notice back on Nov. 18, 2010, and after having on numerous times making admissions that the purpose of making such bogus DMCA complaints wasn't for purpose of protecting any copyright, not that there is any copyright to Facebook profile pictures, but rather for purposes of harassment and destroying Pastor Lindstedt's and others ability to have free political, religious and artistic expression. Thus Bryan Reo is guilty of fraud, extortion, racketeering, blackmail and wire fraud across state lines.

11) Since Pastor Lindstedt and his web page will be gone from CrisisHost after Wednesday, this Counter-Notice is for purpose of ensuring that Bryan Reo and his criminal confederates will be engaged in litigation for years trying to defend themselves against civil actions and criminal charges. Thus Pastor Lindstedt, his Church organization, followers and friends will be able to enjoy freedom of speech and expression on their own web pages, forums and blogs without having to worry about further malicious activity from Bryan Reo and criminal confederates.

12) Any material removed over the past few years have been under duress in order to avoid persecution by Bryan Reo and friends. There never were any copyrights infringed ever, and Bryan Reo and friends have maliciously abused the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act for purposes of fraud, extortion and oppression.

13) Pastor Lindstedt and his Church consent for this matter to be heard in a local federal district court. cf. [512(g)(3)(D)]

14) Pastor Lindstedt shall electronically sign by presenting his signature on the DMCA Counter-Notice of November 18, 2010.

15) Hereafter, in blue, is the additional material for Bryan Reo's latest DMCA Takedown Notice of the same old avatar of a formerly public Facebook page profile which was submitted to the DreamHost abuse service center on Monday, April 15, 2014, to wit:
            The specific
            content in question is as follows:

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...8&postcount=53 -

more specifically: "The offending content is my picture, he has created a
            fake account [impersonating me] under the name of Bryan Reo, and he has
            stolen a picture of mine and is using it without my authorization. I am
            the person pictured and I am the photographer [I took the picture with my
            digital camera]. The picture is me wearing a brown cowboy type hat
            sitting at a desk. There is nowhere to find an authorized copy of the
            work as I have removed it from where I had it posted."

The party making the complaint,

Bryan Reo
            7143 Rippling Brook Lane
            Mentor, Ohio 44060
            440-xxx-xxxx (phone number removed by Lindstedt out of an abundance of caution)
            Roodeplaat1983@gmail.com,

claims under penalty of perjury to be or represent the copyright owner of
            this content. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), we have removed access to
            the content in question. As the alleged infringing image appears to have
            been rendered dynamically by your scripts, and the actual image location
            could not be discovered to facilitate removal, I removed the alleged
            infringing content by disabling the avatarimage.php script (by renaming it to
            avatarimage.php_DISABLED_PER_DMCA_NOTICE_DREAMHOST ). Once you have
            removed the alleged infringing image in such a way that it can no longer appear
            on the site, or via direct link, you can re-enable the avatarimage.php script by
            changing the name of the file back to its original name (BUT DO NOT DO
            THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE REMOVED THE ALLEGED INFRINGING IMAGE).

16) The DreamHost provider disabled the avatar generating program in Pastor Lindstedt's v-bulletin database, thus disabling Pastor Lindstedt's content, and not only the avatar of Bryan Reo, but of every single avatar in the v-bulletin forum. There isn't a single avatar picture which is displayed.

17) However, in the meantime Pastor Lindstedt took down all the Bryan Reo posts, mostly alleging copyright violations but some of which contained threats, all of which accompanied the avatars, now disabled by DreamHost. Then Pastor Lindstedt restored the entire thread, but without the Bryan Reo bogus DMCA complaints, threats, and other nonsense.

18) The material taken down by DreamHost consists of a Facebook profile picture of Bryan Reo showing that this "White Supremacist" and wannabe "Christian Identity pastor" and "Aryan" is of an obvious non-white and of dubious sexual orientation. Not that that matters much, but Pastor Lindstedt Counter-Noticed this alleged DMCA violation alleged by Bryan Reo on November 15, 2010 promptly on November 18, 2010, and instead of filing suit in federal district court, Bryan Reo used the initial DMCA complaint to harass the then providers of web hosting to Pastor Lindstedt so that they simply shut down web hosting for Pastor Lindstedt's web pages, forums and blogs without caring about Lindstedt's and Lindstedt's Church's valid Counter-Notices.

19. Bryan Reo used the same strategy of filing bogus DMCA complaints alleging or sorta alleging that Pastor Lindstedt and his Church corporation had infringed on Reo's copyrights to get Lindstedt's web pages, forums and blogs shut down in about a dozen instances. Bryan Reo also used friends of his and enemies of Lindstedt's to look for material on places not owned by Lindstedt as well.

20. Other web pages owned by others were also targeted, by using Bryan Reo using this method. A site called NimBusters was shut down four times, two others called StumbleInn and TheBeerBarrel.net were shut down because of Lindstedt's material, none or almost none of it even mentioning Bryan Reo much less having any material owned by Bryan Reo. One site called Upstanding Citizens was shut down permanently when Bryan Reo impersonated a then friend of Pastor Lindstedt's in order to interfere with his civil federal litigation which had absolutely nothing to do with Bryan Reo for purposes of harassment and tortous interference, and Bryan Reo somehow blackmailed them in order to cover up his vicious wrongdoing.

21. Pastor Lindstedt has recordings of other parties, some recorded by himself, some given him by others, namely Eli James and William Finck, gloating about working with BBryan Reo in abusing the Digital Millennium Copyright Act in order to censor Pastor Lindstedt and his Church because they didn't like Lindstedt's brand of Orthodox Comparetian Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. On Saturday night, April 12, 2014, Pastor Lindstedt asked William Finck why he continued to plot with Bryan Reo to censor and harass him and Finck bellowed for one Matthew Ott, also in league with Bryan Reo, to cut Lindstedt off and then they changed the archived file on Talkshoe by two and a half minutes to cover up for their criminal conspiracy involving interstate wire fraud, extortion, and blackmail.

22. As noted above, Pastor Lindstedt and on behalf of his Church, has already timely filed a Counter-Notice upon Bryan Reo making a bogus DMCA take-down notice back on November 18, 2010 and on April 8, 2014. Pastor Lindstedt has numerous recordings from November 28, 2010 until recently of Bryan Reo admitting that the sole purpose of his making these complaints is nothing more than harassment, cyberstaliking, and tortious interference of Pastor Lindstedt, Pastor Lindstedt's Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri, and even others who have at best a tenuous and second-hand connection to Lindstedt and his Church and that Bryan Reo has never had any intention of actually filing suit in federal district court to prove up his bogus and fraudulent copyright infringement assertions.

23. Pastor Lindstedt and his Church corporation doubt that Bryan Reo will file suit because that would be committing an act of perjury directly to a federal district court as opposed to private entities. However, if Bryan Reo wishes to risk prison time for himself and his criminal confederates in addition to the civil penalties prescribed by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act then so be it. We have no control over them other than through due process of law.

24. Pastor Lindstedt and his Church corporation are at the end of their rope. There is absolutely nothing which will stop Bryan Reo, Eli James and Bill Finck and others working with these criminals from leaving Pastor Lindstedt and his Church in peace. Throughout the years it didn't matter that Lindstedt took down everything, no matter how tenuous a claim made by Reo, instead of making a Counter-Notice, and when there was absolutely nothing Bryan Reo could make even an implausible claim of copyright violation, Reo would threaten vexatious litigation in not only federal district court, but in the Lake County Ohio state circuit court, which is not the court of original jurisdiction. Reo showed Pastor Lindstedt's past Internet Service Provider CrisisHost.com on April 7, 2014 a copy of a Lake County Ohio circuit court docket sheet which showed thirteen lawsuits Reo had filed within the past year as a pro se indigent against insurance companies, banks, interstate corporations, even the Arbitron, owner of the RC Nielson TV audience people and threatened to make CrisisHost Number 14. CrisisHost.com caved and sent Pastor Lindstedt moving on to DreamHost, which has a reputation for protecting its customers.

Herein is Pastor Martin Lindstedt and his Church non-profit corporation -- Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri's DMCA Counter-Notice of April 16, 2014 against Bryan Reo's fraudulent and sketchy DMCA takedown notice of April 15, 2014.

Hail Victory!!!

ArchBishop/Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt, Affiant
            Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri,
            338 Rabbit Track Road, Granby Missouri 64844
            PastorLindstedt@gmail.com
            (417) 472-6901

Comment

A Revised Digital Millennium Copyright Act Counter-Notice vs Bryan Reo's copyright infringement Notice of April 15, 2014 in line with Title 17 USC

A Revised Digital Millennium Copyright Act Counter-Notice vs Bryan Reo's copyright infringement Notice of April 15, 2014 more in line with Title 17 USC Chapter 5 § 512(3).

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0550#post10550

COMES NOW, on the afternoon of April 16, 2014, having been informed by DreamHost that they prefer a much more concise, less argumentative DMCA Counter-Notice more in line with the requirements of the DMCA as shown at the following Library of Congress web hyperlink:

http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512

(3) Contents of counter notification. — To be effective under this subsection, a counter notification must be a written communication provided to the service provider's designated agent that includes substantially the following:

(A) A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.

(B) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.

(C) A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.

(D) The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.

THEREFORE:

3(A) At the bottom of this Counter-Notice subscriber Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt and his non-profit Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri append a graphic file of his signature, name, address, telephone number which remains the same as back on November 18, 2010 when Bryan Reo, the complainant made the same complaint that Subscriber had violated his "copyright claim" to Subscriber publishing Reo's public Facebook profile picture. The Counter-Claim of Nov. 18, 2010 was notarized by a notary publlic at the time. This is thus Subscriber's "electronic signature."

3(B) (B) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...8&postcount=53

Is where this material, a Facebook public profile picture of where complainant,
              Bryan Reo,
              7143 Rippling Brook Lane,
              Mentor, Ohio 44060,
              440-352-6060,

was located before DreamHost went into Lindstedt's v-bulletin avatar generation file and disabled Reo's avatar along with everyone elses. Pastor Lindstedt also removed all "Bryan Reo" posts into an Adminstrator eyes-ony subforum. Thus the material has been disabled by DreamHost and removed from the public eye by Pastor Lindstedt.

(C) A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.

Pastor Lindstedt states, on his oath, mindful of the penalties of perjury, that Subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed by DreamHost because DreamHost was under the mistaken belief that Bryan Reo was possibly making a valid Claim of copyright infringement under provision of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. They say that they have no choice but to remove the allegedly infringing material upon being given notice. But this is not the case. Bryan Reo has used this claim that Subscriber has violated his "copyright" claim to a formerly public Facebook profile picture (and other public material on other social media sites) which show that Reo, as a supposed "White Supremacist" isn't even remotely White. On the two other times when Subscriber made a Counter-Notice, back on November 18, 2010 and more recently on April 8, 2014, Bryan Reo has refused, and told Subscriber of his refusal to actually file a lawsuit in federal district court to "prove up" his claims of copyright infringement. Rather, a bogus DMCA complaint is always used as a prelude to further bogus claims and threats of litigation against Subscriber's Internet Service Host Providers if they don't not only take down the allegedly infringing material but Lindstedt's and his Church's entire web page, forum, blogs, e-mail servers, of which 99.999 percent has absolutely nothing to do with Bryan Reo. This is merely the twentieth or so incident and Subscriber is sick and tired of it.

(D) The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.

Subscriber Pastor Martin Lindstedt and his Church non-504)(c)(3) corporation in good standing in the State of Missouri consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court, Missouri Western District and/or for the US District Court of the service provider and agrees to accept service of process from Bryan Reo, who claimed a copyright infringement under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person. Pastor Martin Lindstedt and his Church Headquarters are at 338 Rabbit Track Road, Granby Missouri, Postal Zone 64844, have a land-line telephone number of 417-472-6901. Pastor Lindstedt's most commonly used e-mail address is: PastorLindstedt@gmail.com.

Pastor Lindstedt's electronic signature, a graphic of the end of Lindstedt's DMCA Counter-Notice against Bryan Reo of November 18, 2010 follows:

Hail Victory!!!

(417) 472-6901

Comment

Better, but further revision is necessary

Better, but further revision is necessary

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0553#post10553

Hello Martin,

Thanks for your reply, and the link to your updated counter notice. It is
                much closer to what the law requires, though your version of "under
                penalty of perjury" is in a form that could be considered questionable.
                The bigger problem here is your statement in Section C which does not
                meet the requirements of the law. The law requires that you include a
                statement that you have a "good faith belief that the material was
                removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the
                material to be removed or disabled", and that is a very different thing
                than what you stated in your notice. Our belief in the validity of the
                complainant's complaint, if in fact we actually believed that, is not
                relevant. What is required is that you state under penalty of perjury
                "that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was
                removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the
                material to be removed or disabled.

Your language, both with regard to the "penalty of perjury" statement,
                and the "mistake or misidentification" differs enough from the
                requirements of the law to make it less than clear that you are
                submitting a proper notice. Searing under oath, and being aware of the
                penalties for perjury, is a different thing than "swearing under penalty
                of perjury".

Again, it appears to me that you are making this far more difficult than
                it needs to be. If you stick to the verbiage used in the law to meet the
                requirements, you remove all ambiguity and clearly meet the requirements
                of the law, but when you make your own similar statements with nuances of
                meaning, the counter-notice's correctness is brought into question.

Finally, you need to send us this counter notice ,which you can do via
                reply to this email. You can *also* post it online on your forum if you
                wish, but we need to receive this directly from you rather than copying
                it from your website. We do not accept "attachments" in replies to our
                messages, but you you can "electronically sign" the notice without having
                to include a graphic representation of your signature. An example of such
                a signature is below;

/s/ (Typewritten Name)
                Name
                Address
                City, State, ZIP Code
                Phone: (xxx) xxx-xxxx
                Fax: (xxx) xxx-xxxx
                E-mail: xxx@xxx.xxx

I am once again rejecting your counter-notice, for the reasons stated
                above, and encourage you to re-submit a corrected and fully proper notice
                that I can accept as unambiguous and complete, so I can forward that to
                the complaining party and start the clock ticking on the 10 business days
                that have to pass without us receiving notice of injunction or the
                commencement of a lawsuit by the complainant before allowing you to put
                the alleged infringing content back online.

I am not trying to be overly pedantic here; I am simply trying to obtain
                a clearly proper and complete counter-notice as described in the law.

Comment

A Further Revised, Much More Succinct Digital Millennium Copyright Act Counter-Notice vs Bryan Reo's copyright infringement Notice of April 15, 2014

A Further Revised, Much More Succinct Digital Millennium Copyright Act Counter-Notice vs Bryan Reo's copyright infringement Notice of April 15, 2014 in line with Title 17 USC Chapter 5 § 512(3).

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0560#post10560

COMES NOW, on the afternoon of April 17, 2014, having been informed by DreamHost that they prefer a much more concise, less argumentative DMCA Counter-Notice more in line with the requirements of the DMCA as shown at the following Library of Congress web hyperlink:

http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512

(3) Contents of counter notification. — To be effective under this subsection, a counter notification must be a written communication provided to the service provider's designated agent that includes substantially the following:

(A) A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.

(B) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.

THEREFORE:

3(A) At the bottom of this Counter-Notice subscriber Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt and his non-profit Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri will send as his electronic signature, his name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.

3(B) (B) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...8&postcount=53

Is where this material, a Facebook public profile picture of where complainant,
                  Bryan Reo,
                  7143 Rippling Brook Lane,
                  Mentor, Ohio 44060,
                  440-352-6060,

was located before DreamHost went into Lindstedt's v-bulletin avatar generation file and disabled Reo's avatar along with everyone elses. Pastor Lindstedt also removed all "Bryan Reo" posts into an Adminstrator eyes-ony subforum. Thus the material has been disabled by DreamHost and removed from the public eye by Pastor Lindstedt.

C) Pastor Lindstedt states under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled. Pastor Lindstedt has stated many times why he thinks that this is the case, but in the interests of getting Bryan Reo Counter-Noticed as soon as possible I am not going to get into detail as to why today.

Subscriber Pastor Martin Lindstedt and his Church non-504)(c)(3) corporation in good standing in the State of Missouri consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court, Missouri Western District and/or for the US District Court of the service provider and agrees to accept service of process from Bryan Reo, who claimed a copyright infringement under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person. Pastor Martin Lindstedt and his Church Headquarters are at 338 Rabbit Track Road, Granby Missouri, Postal Zone 64844, have a land-line telephone number of 417-472-6901. Pastor Lindstedt's most commonly used e-mail address is: PastorLindstedt@gmail.com.

Hail Victory!!!

ArchBishop/Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt, Subscriber
                  (417) 472-6901

Comment

DSCI Pastor Martin Lindstedt's Websites Taken Down By Host Under Pressure From DMCA Serial Complainant

DSCI Pastor Martin Lindstedt's Websites Taken Down By Host Under Pressure From DMCA Serial Complainant

by Anchorage Activist

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0563#post10563

Update April 18th: It looks like there's another reason why Pastor Lindstedt's website is down. According to RFC Express, Bryan Reo filed a copyright infringement lawsuit (Case No. 1:14-cv-00816-JG) against Lindstedt in the United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, on April 16th, 2014. Reo is filing in forma pauperis, which means he's serving as his own attorney. Seven different exhibits representing certain pages and posts from Whitenationalist.org are referenced in the docket text, but if I want to see more court documents, I would have to pay RFC Express 99 cents per document. Not interested in that at this time.

The mystery as to the whereabouts of Christian Identity Pastor Martin Lindstedt's websites (Whitenationalist.org) has been resolved. According to an e-mail received from Pastor Lindstedt on one of my accounts, his websites were taken down by the host after Bryan Reo, the serial complainant who's been plaguing Pastor Lindstedt for four years, threatened to sue CrisisHost (and possibly DreamHost). I first noticed that Lindstedt's websites were gone around April 14th when the Glenn Miller story broke and I was looking for his reaction to it.

The e-mail is actually his DMCA Counter-Notice challenging Bryan Reo's complaint. Even though CrisisHost is mentioned in the e-mail, the counter-notice was submitted to the DreamHost abuse service center on Monday, April 15th, 2014, which means that he must have switched to DreamHost in the interim. Here's the most pertinent part of the e-mail:

7) After setting up some secret web pages and forums and taking a web vacation for six months or so, Pastor Lindstedt found an actual free speech hosting company in CrisisHost.com. However, within a day of setting up the new www.whitenationalist.org, Bryan Reo was making bogus complaints against it with the new Host, Joshua Singer, even before the main web page and forum were set up. Then for the next year from June 2011 to July 2012, Pastor Lindstedt took care of these new bogus DMCA complaints by simply deleting anything claimed to be a copyright infringement or making a substitution. Once Bryan Reo claimed that Lindstedt used a picture of Reo in a ROTC uniform. Lindstedt substituted a picture of a female orang-a-tang drinking its own urine and claiming that this picture was of Bryan Reo.

8) After over a year of this intensive harassment and making of bogus and fraudulent DMCA take-down notices, Bryan Reo, changed tactics. Instead, Bryan Reo started threatening to sue CrisisHost for daring to host Lindstedt, even though the DMCA says that Hosting companies have absolute immunity from litigation if they follow the DMCA. However, after the fourth or fifth such extortionary threat, in May 2013, Joshua Singer said that he was getting out of the hosting business. Pastor Lindstedt said that his contract lasted until June 30, 2013. However, although Lindstedt bought service on another hosting company and created a backup web page and forum, Lindstedt kept his web page and forum and blogs on CrisisHost, fully intending to pay Singer for the services used.

9) On Saturday, April 5, 2014, Singer notifed Lindstedt that Bryan Reo was back to making extortionary threats to sue him. Why was Lindstedt still on his server? Lindstedt said that he would be gone well before April 15, 2014, and asked for three days time to "move along" and that Lindstedt would pay 10/12th of $55 for using CrisisHost services for ten months past the time. Joshua Singer agreed. And upon Bryan Reo's continuing extortionary demands, said that Lindstedt would be gone by Wednesday [April 16th].

A substitute link for what might be a replacement website has been provided, but it is still under construction:

-- http://christian-identity.net

In addition, Pastor Lindstedt continues to host Da Dik-Dik Show on Talkshoe every Sunday and Thursday night:

-- http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=111132&cmd=tc

Bryan Reo's obsession with Martin Lindstedt proves that he is no friend of the white racialist community. His lack of respect for the First Amendment is appalling. Pastor Lindstedt not only provides valuable, if somewhat incisive, perspective on the Christian Identity community and its leading lights, but also posted considerable background information on his time with militia groups as well as his history of seeking elective office. Reo's action is all part of an upsurge in DMCA takedown abuses, which Film Industry Network suggests could be brought under control by four changes:

1. Charge a small fee for DMCA takedown requests (And refund that fee if it is legitimate)

2. Prevent automatic content removals without a physical review (Unrealistic at this point unless a system is put into place that discourages abuse)

3. Make it abundantly clear how a DMCA works, and when it should be used

4. Give content owners the opportunity to defend and prove the DMCA takedown is not legitimate (If no defense is available, then it should be taken down.

The entire e-mail from Lindstedt, with the exception of Bryan Reo's address being deleted, is presented after the jump:

Title: A Digital Millennium Copyright Act Counter-Notice vs Bryan Reo's bogus copyright infringement claim of April 15, 2014 for purposes of extortion.

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0545#post10545

COMES NOW, on the morning of April 16, 2014, as on the morning of April 8, 2014, Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt, ArchBishop of Missouri for the Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri, a licensed public-benefits corporation in good standing in Missouri, and in order to save his web pages, blogs and forums on www.christian-identity.net and other places, and hereby under oath states the following:

1) That he resides at 338 Rabbit Track Road, Granby Missouri Postal Zone 64844, is 56 years old as of Dec. 25, 2013, and has a telephone number of 417-472-6901. Pastor Lindstedt is founder and President/ArchBishop of the Missouri non-profit church corporation, [non-501(c)(3)] Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri, and controls, among others, the web domain http://whitenationalist.org.

2) That Pastor Lindstedt and his Internet church web sites, blogs, forums and those of others allied and affiliated and even hostile to these sites, have been the victims of Bryan Reo, Eli James / Joseph November, William Finck, and sundry minions of the above-mentioned Bryan Reo and friends by Bryan Reo making bogus and false copyright claims to Facebook pictures and Xuqa.com pictures that Bryan Reo put up as part of his profile. They show that Bryan Reo isn't even remotely white, much less Aryan, even though he claims to belong to racial political and religious organizations that demand pure White blood without any trace of admixture.

3) That upon finding out Bryan Reo's true name and picture around October 29, 2010, Pastor Lindstedt has been subject to criminal activity on the part of Bryan Reo and his friends. Soon afterwards, around November 14, 2010, Bryan Reo submitted a false claim that Pastor Lindstedt had violated Bryan Reo's copyright to one of his Facebook pictures on his profile. Bryan Reo submitted a fraudulent Digital Millennium Copyright Act Take-Down Notice to both Hostmonster.com and 1and1.com, which were hosting Pastor Lindstedt's web sites. Hostmonster took down what remained of Lindstedt's sites -- Bryan Reo and one Mike Delaney had admittedly already taken another one down in March 2010 -- and 1and1.com demanded of Pastor Lindstedt a DMCA Counter-Notice denying any copyright infringement. Pastor Lindstedt presented such a notice, so then 1and1.com ignored that Counter-Notice and kept Pastor Lindstedt's web sites down on claims of Terms of Service Violations, which is against the DMCA requirement to restore said site if the DMCA complainant, Bryan Reo, didn't file a federal lawsuit within ten days of the Counter-Notice.

4) Bryan Reo bragged that he didn't have to file any lawsuit in federal court, that 1and1.com told him to take up to six months, on a Talkshoe program, #46, on 28 Nov. 2010 hosted by Pastor Lindstedt. Rather, Bryan Reo announced that he had every intention of filing numerous fraudulent DMCA takedown notices in order to "drive Pastor Lindstedt and his Church and his web pages from the Internet completely." Pastor Lindstedt wasn't to be allowed to even own a cell phone.

5) So this profile picture of Bryan Reo on Facebook was used to shut Pastor Lindstedt's web pages down via fraudulent claims of "copyright violation" without any intention to actually file a federal lawsuit in district court -- ever. Thus, because of this admission and deliberate failure to actually "prove up" the claim of copyright infringement, Bryan Reo cannot make any future such claim without committing actual active deliberate fraud.

6) Over the next months, Bryan Reo took down, all across the Internet, both in the United States and in Canada, around nine or ten of Pastor Lindstedt's web pages, forums, blogs, and those of Lindstedt's allies, friends, and even neutrals and enemies, using the above-mentioned tactics of digging in to see who was hosting these Internet communications, then of making dozens of fraudulent complaints and entreaties to have them taken down. Pastor Lindstedt was the main victim of this fraudulent extortion, but others were victims also. An activist in his blog recounted Bryan Reo's criminality in this blog post:

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...or-martin.html

7) After setting up some secret web pages and forums and taking a web vacation for six months or so, Pastor Lindstedt found an actual free speech hosting company in CrisisHost.com. However, within a day of setting up the newwww.whitenationalist.org, Bryan Reo was making bogus complaints against it with the new Host, Joshua Singer, even before the main web page and forum were set up. Then for the next year from June 2011 to July 2012, Pastor Lindstedt took care of these new bogus DMCA complaints by simply deleting anything claimed to be a copyright infringement or making a substitution. Once Bryan Reo claimed that Lindstedt used a picture of Reo in a ROTC uniform. Lindstedt substituted a picture of a female orang-a-tang drinking its own urine and claiming that this picture was of Bryan Reo.

9) On Saturday, April 5, 2014, Singer notifed Lindstedt that Bryan Reo was back to making extortionary threats to sue him. Why was Lindstedt still on his server? Lindstedt said that he would be gone well before April 15, 2014, and asked for three days time to "move along" and that Lindstedt would pay 10/12th of $55 for using CrisisHost services for ten months past the time. Joshua Singer agreed. And upon Bryan Reo's continuing extortionary demands, said that Lindstedt would be gone by Wednesday.

10) Understanding that Bryan Reo would be pursuing himself again, Pastor Lindstedt decided to set a trap for Bryan Reo. Lindstedt on his forum reused the Facebook picture as an avatar for Bryan Reo making an extortionary demand that Lindstedt be licked off without getting to save any of his data on CrisisHost NOW!!!, along with a quasi-DMCA takedown notice. By doing so, after three and a half years since Pastor Lindstedt had filed a Counter-Notice back on Nov. 18, 2010, and after having on numerous times making admissions that the purpose of making such bogus DMCA complaints wasn't for purpose of protecting any copyright, not that there is any copyright to Facebook profile pictures, but rather for purposes of harassment and destroying Pastor Lindstedt's and others ability to have free political, religious and artistic expression. Thus Bryan Reo is guilty of fraud, extortion, racketeering, blackmail and wire fraud across state lines.

11) Since Pastor Lindstedt and his web page will be gone from CrisisHost after Wednesday, this Counter-Notice is for purpose of ensuring that Bryan Reo and his criminal confederates will be engaged in litigation for years trying to defend themselves against civil actions and criminal charges. Thus Pastor Lindstedt, his Church organization, followers and friends will be able to enjoy freedom of speech and expression on their own web pages, forums and blogs without having to worry about further malicious activity from Bryan Reo and criminal confederates.

12) Any material removed over the past few years have been under duress in order to avoid persecution by Bryan Reo and friends. There never were any copyrights infringed ever, and Bryan Reo and friends have maliciously abused the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act for purposes of fraud, extortion and oppression.

13) Pastor Lindstedt and his Church consent for this matter to be heard in a local federal district court. cf. [512(g)(3)(D)]

14) Pastor Lindstedt shall electronically sign by presenting his signature on the DMCA Counter-Notice of November 18, 2010.

15) Hereafter, in blue, is the additional material for Bryan Reo's latest DMCA Takedown Notice of the same old avatar of a formerly public Facebook page profile which was submitted to the DreamHost abuse service center on Monday, April 15, 2014, to wit:

The specific
                    content in question is as follows:

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...8&postcount=53 -

more specifically: "The offending content is my picture, he has created a
                    fake account [impersonating me] under the name of Bryan Reo, and he has
                    stolen a picture of mine and is using it without my authorization. I am
                    the person pictured and I am the photographer [I took the picture with my
                    digital camera]. The picture is me wearing a brown cowboy type hat
                    sitting at a desk. There is nowhere to find an authorized copy of the
                    work as I have removed it from where I had it posted."

The party making the complaint,

Bryan Reo
                    7143 Rippling Brook Lane
                    Mentor, Ohio 44060
                    440-xxx-xxxx (phone number removed by Lindstedt out of an abundance of caution)

claims under penalty of perjury to be or represent the copyright owner of
                    this content. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), we have removed access to
                    the content in question. As the alleged infringing image appears to have
                    been rendered dynamically by your scripts, and the actual image location
                    could not be discovered to facilitate removal, I removed the alleged
                    infringing content by disabling the avatarimage.php script (by renaming it to
                    avatarimage.php_DISABLED_PER_DMCA_NOTICE_DREAMHOST ). Once you have
                    removed the alleged infringing image in such a way that it can no longer appear
                    on the site, or via direct link, you can re-enable the avatarimage.php script by
                    changing the name of the file back to its original name (BUT DO NOT DO
                    THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE REMOVED THE ALLEGED INFRINGING IMAGE).

16) The DreamHost provider disabled the avatar generating program in Pastor Lindstedt's v-bulletin database, thus disabling Pastor Lindstedt's content, and not only the avatar of Bryan Reo, but of every single avatar in the v-bulletin forum. There isn't a single avatar picture which is displayed.

17) However, in the meantime Pastor Lindstedt took down all the Bryan Reo posts, mostly alleging copyright violations but some of which contained threats, all of which accompanied the avatars, now disabled by DreamHost. Then Pastor Lindstedt restored the entire thread, but without the Bryan Reo bogus DMCA complaints, threats, and other nonsense.

18) The material taken down by DreamHost consists of a Facebook profile picture of Bryan Reo showing that this "White Supremacist" and wannabe "Christian Identity pastor" and "Aryan" is of an obvious non-white and of dubious sexual orientation. Not that that matters much, but Pastor Lindstedt Counter-Noticed this alleged DMCA violation alleged by Bryan Reo on November 15, 2010 promptly on November 18, 2010, and instead of filing suit in federal district court, Bryan Reo used the initial DMCA complaint to harass the then providers of web hosting to Pastor Lindstedt so that they simply shut down web hosting for Pastor Lindstedt's web pages, forums and blogs without caring about Lindstedt's and Lindstedt's Church's valid Counter-Notices.

19. Bryan Reo used the same strategy of filing bogus DMCA complaints alleging or sorta alleging that Pastor Lindstedt and his Church corporation had infringed on Reo's copyrights to get Lindstedt's web pages, forums and blogs shut down in about a dozen instances. Bryan Reo also used friends of his and enemies of Lindstedt's to look for material on places not owned by Lindstedt as well.

20. Other web pages owned by others were also targeted, by using Bryan Reo using this method. A site called NimBusters was shut down four times, two others called StumbleInn and TheBeerBarrel.net were shut down because of Lindstedt's material, none or almost none of it even mentioning Bryan Reo much less having any material owned by Bryan Reo. One site called Upstanding Citizens was shut down permanently when Bryan Reo impersonated a then friend of Pastor Lindstedt's in order to interfere with his civil federal litigation which had absolutely nothing to do with Bryan Reo for purposes of harassment and tortous interference, and Bryan Reo somehow blackmailed them in order to cover up his vicious wrongdoing.

21. Pastor Lindstedt has recordings of other parties, some recorded by himself, some given him by others, namely Eli James and William Finck, gloating about working with BBryan Reo in abusing the Digital Millennium Copyright Act in order to censor Pastor Lindstedt and his Church because they didn't like Lindstedt's brand of Orthodox Comparetian Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. On Saturday night, April 12, 2014, Pastor Lindstedt asked William Finck why he continued to plot with Bryan Reo to censor and harass him and Finck bellowed for one Matthew Ott, also in league with Bryan Reo, to cut Lindstedt off and then they changed the archived file on Talkshoe by two and a half minutes to cover up for their criminal conspiracy involving interstate wire fraud, extortion, and blackmail.

22. As noted above, Pastor Lindstedt and on behalf of his Church, has already timely filed a Counter-Notice upon Bryan Reo making a bogus DMCA take-down notice back on November 18, 2010 and on April 8, 2014. Pastor Lindstedt has numerous recordings from November 28, 2010 until recently of Bryan Reo admitting that the sole purpose of his making these complaints is nothing more than harassment, cyberstaliking, and tortious interference of Pastor Lindstedt, Pastor Lindstedt's Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri, and even others who have at best a tenuous and second-hand connection to Lindstedt and his Church and that Bryan Reo has never had any intention of actually filing suit in federal district court to prove up his bogus and fraudulent copyright infringement assertions.

23. Pastor Lindstedt and his Church corporation doubt that Bryan Reo will file suit because that would be committing an act of perjury directly to a federal district court as opposed to private entities. However, if Bryan Reo wishes to risk prison time for himself and his criminal confederates in addition to the civil penalties prescribed by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act then so be it. We have no control over them other than through due process of law.

24. Pastor Lindstedt and his Church corporation are at the end of their rope. There is absolutely nothing which will stop Bryan Reo, Eli James and Bill Finck and others working with these criminals from leaving Pastor Lindstedt and his Church in peace. Throughout the years it didn't matter that Lindstedt took down everything, no matter how tenuous a claim made by Reo, instead of making a Counter-Notice, and when there was absolutely nothing Bryan Reo could make even an implausible claim of copyright violation, Reo would threaten vexatious litigation in not only federal district court, but in the Lake County Ohio state circuit court, which is not the court of original jurisdiction. Reo showed Pastor Lindstedt's past Internet Service Provider CrisisHost.com on April 7, 2014 a copy of a Lake County Ohio circuit court docket sheet which showed thirteen lawsuits Reo had filed within the past year as a pro se indigent against insurance companies, banks, interstate corporations, even the Arbitron, owner of the RC Nielson TV audience people and threatened to make CrisisHost Number 14. CrisisHost.com caved and sent Pastor Lindstedt moving on to DreamHost, which has a reputation for protecting its customers.

Herein is Pastor Martin Lindstedt and his Church non-profit corporation -- Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri's DMCA Counter-Notice of April 16, 2014 against Bryan Reo's fraudulent and sketchy DMCA takedown notice of April 15, 2014.

Hail Victory!!!

(417) 472-6901

=============

For Recent News of the Bowel Movement
                    http://whitereference.blogspot.com/

Comment

LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less) & Code Word "Fahrvegnugen"

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...58907131027631
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0564#post10564

Well if Marty didn't go around slandering people that he disagrees with there'd be nothing to complain about. And did you know that Marty fed me "possghetti"? I watched Pope Marty cook it up in a two-liter plastic jug full of His Own Piss, Dos Lindstedts Premium Urine Beverage and Asparagus Fertilizer. Then I ate it down. The details are rather hazy in my 85 IQ (on a good day) 250-lbs of D-g shit in an 150-lb sack, delusional, alleged mumpsnutted niglet-niece molesting "mind." And I remember something about eating some "chocolate pudding." Did someone say "fahrvegnugen"? Excuse me, I got to go and puke, I think I might have inadvertently eaten some shit. And loved it at the time. For some reason it don't taste so good cum-cummin' up again and again. So stop saying that "Safe Word."

As a cumplete retard It always amuses me when you talk about how important Marty is, you remind me of that goofball Iraqi propaganda Minister that we called Baghdad Bob, who was claiming the Americans were nowhere near Baghdad yet a pillar of smoke could be seen in the background as well as the sound of heavy machine gun fire. Did I tell you about my dishonorable discharge out of the Air Force when I got caught thieving? You're trying to blow smoke up our butts and make feel sorry for the man that everyone who is a witless mongrel, jew or ZOGbot tard has a good reason to hate. While I personally do not file complaints, because as a dim-witted criminal who always pleads out like my public pretender tells me to do, I think Marty deserves whatever he gets and it is a bit hypocritical for him to whine about this since I was TOS snitching over at StumbleInn and TheBeerBarrel for SoredMongrel/Bryan Reo just as I was snitching on Ron Edwards and tried to spy on Billy Roper and MoGulett in order to earn my Suspended Imposition of Sentence. I have seen him brag about filing complaints against people, but then again, Pope Marty never told me anything and I made all this shit up as a delusional liar. As a mumps-nutted criminal as well as calling the cops on people, especially my own niece, who I attempted to sexually assault twice. Everyone was annoyed that a piece of shit like myself would twice try to rape the daughter of his own brother.]

6:19 AM

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
                      http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

Calm down LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less), ZOGbotard and TOS for SoredMamzer

Calm down LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less), ZOGbotard and TOS for SoredMamzer

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0565#post10565

Originally posted by LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less) View Post

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...58907131027631
                        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0564#post10564

Well if Marty didn't go around slandering people that he disagrees with there'd be nothing to complain about. And did you know that Marty fed me "possghetti"? I watched Pope Marty cook it up in a two-liter plastic jug full of His Own Piss, Dos Lindstedts Premium Urine Beverage and Asparagus Fertilizer. Then I ate it down. The details are rather hazy in my 85 IQ (on a good day) 250-lbs of D-g shit in an 150-lb sack, delusional, alleged mumpsnutted niglet-niece molesting "mind." And I remember something about eating some "chocolate pudding." Did someone say "fahrvegnugen"? Excuse me, I got to go and puke, I think I might have inadvertently eaten some shit. And loved it at the time. For some reason it don't taste so good cum-cummin' up again and again. So stop saying that "Safe Word."

As a cumplete retard It always amuses me when you talk about how important Marty is, you remind me of that goofball Iraqi propaganda Minister that we called Baghdad Bob, who was claiming the Americans were nowhere near Baghdad yet a pillar of smoke could be seen in the background as well as the sound of heavy machine gun fire. Did I tell you about my dishonorable discharge out of the Air Force when I got caught thieving? You're trying to blow smoke up our butts and make feel sorry for the man that everyone who is a witless mongrel, jew or ZOGbot tard has a good reason to hate. While I personally do not file complaints, because as a dim-witted criminal who always pleads out like my public pretender tells me to do, I think Marty deserves whatever he gets and it is a bit hypocritical for him to whine about this since I was TOS snitching over at StumbleInn and TheBeerBarrel for SoredMongrel/Bryan Reo just as I was snitching on Ron Edwards and tried to spy on Billy Roper and MoGulett in order to earn my Suspended Imposition of Sentence. I have seen him brag about filing complaints against people, but then again, Pope Marty never told me anything and I made all this shit up as a delusional liar. As a mumps-nutted criminal as well as calling the cops on people, especially my own niece, who I attempted to sexually assault twice. Everyone was annoyed that a piece of shit like myself would twice try to rape the daughter of his own brother.]

6:19 AM
                        Back in early 2011 LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less) was banned from a number of forums because my former 85 IQ (on a good day) ass-clown that begged and begged me to ordain and kicked out in two days was caught snitching for Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren / Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor. In fact, over on the Sephardic Melungeon Pisser-Possum Jeromy Visser's forum and on Obie-gender-bender's LiarBill/MumpsNut was gloating about how it was actually snitching out to a known mongrel like Bryan Reo in order to help take my forum down, many times. Obie-gender-bender has decided to simply go itz own way now that it and the Chief Lying Melungeon Pisser-Possum have fallen out last year and Obie-gender-bender has found other things to do in Aussie-poofterland.

LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less) used to brag about how it would defy service. And how tough it is. Looking at Missouri Case Net and typing in "DeClue, William Shawn" one finds all manner of criminal activity by Ol' MumpsNut:

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/ca...earchType=name

Like State v. William Shawn DeClue Case # 21 CCR-476585 way back in August 1982 when LiarBill was only 18 years old. LiarBill pled guilty to burglary and sneak-thievery and was sentenced to six months in the St. Louis City Workhouse. LiarBill was already a felon.

Later on, LiarBill admitted to me being in the Air Farce, but was caught stealing and given a dishonorable discharge. Maybe the Air Force didn't need fat delusional thieves with but one testicle and that dead meat from mumps.

And then, in 1995, LiarBill was charged with being a felon with a weapon. MumpsNut told me it was all about something about an epic battle with MumpsNut's sundry Tyrones and Jeromes and MuhDikkks humping his two mudshark sisters, and how bravely LiarBill fought. But criminal case # 2196R-02686-01 ended up in LiarBill getting a five year Suspended Imposition of Sentence, wherein MumpsNut becum a low-rent Dave Hall sort of informant.

I sort of wish that I'd checked out LiarBill's vast criminal record BEFORE I ordained the delusional fat cowardly critter, but what to say? I did get MumpsNut to log into $permFart with Toshiba #2 and so I was able to read LiarBill's private messages from October 20 2009 until January 2010. LiarBill is really nothing more than a wannabe censoring tard, who had nothing to do but try to censor pretty much everyone MumpsNut could. Of course LiarBill got all mad when Don Black wouldn't ban or censor Klunt "Debbie" Downey or her little meerkkkat Markkk Clowney and so MumpsNut run off and so I lost the upgraded password.

But LiarBill/MumpsNut DeClue{less) is going ass-to-mouth with jewromy Visser and wants to be Bryan Reo's pet catamite snitch.

By the way, MumpsNut, whitenationalist.org is back. I simply discovered "forwarding" and so Whitenationalist.org links now forwards instantly to one of my many domain names on divers servers.

See you in kort, MumpsNut/LiarBill.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Comment

We value your business, but DreamHost's Safe Harbor under the DMCA comes first.

We value your business, but DreamHost's Safe Harbor under the DMCA comes first.

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0568#post10568
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0568#post10568

Hello Martin,

I appreciate your opinion, and your patience, but only ask that you
                          recognize my insistence that the counter-notice take certain form is a
                          reflection of my desire to keep the matter legally clear, and to properly
                          preserve DreamHost's safe harbor with regard to the alleged infringing
                          content should you choose to put the alleged infringing content back
                          online after the required waiting period has passed without our receiving
                          notice of lawsuit or injunction.

I find the counter notice below to be acceptable to us for this purpose,
                          and I have forwarded to the complaining party via email. If we receive
                          no verifiable notice that a lawsuit has been filed, or an injunction
                          proscribing the republishing of the alleged infringing content prior to
                          the close of business on 2014-05-01, you may place the alleged infringing
                          content back online, assuming the sole risk of liability for doing so, on
                          2014-0-5-02.

We will notify you if we receive any notice of lawsuit or injunction, but
                          I would appreciate it if you would confirm with me that we have received
                          no such communication before putting the alleged infringing content back
                          online.

If you have further questions about this, please let me know.

Comment

Bryan Reo / Ol Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor has a deal that you cannot pass up.

Bryan Reo / Ol Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor has a deal that you cannot pass up.

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0605#post10605
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0605#post10605

===============

From: Bryan Reo / Klaus Behringer <roodeplaat1983@gmail.com>
                            Date: Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 9:29 PM
                            Subject: Re: Notice of DMCA Counter-Notice to your bogus DMCA take-down notice
                            To: John Reltney <johnreltney@gmail.com>

Bryan Anthony Reo
                            7143 Rippling Brook Lane
                            Mentor, Ohio 44060
                            440-352-6060
                            18th April 2014

Martin Lindstedt
                            338 Rabbit Track Road
                            Granby, Missouri 64844

FOR SETTLEMENT PURPOSES ONLY

RE: Bryan Anthony Reo v Martin Lindstedt
                            United States District Court Northern District of Ohio Case # 1:14-cv-00816

Dear Mr. Lindstedt:

I would like to begin by informing you that a lawsuit has been filed against you, seeking $10,750,000 in damages in addition to various injunctions and restraining orders against you ever having, owning, or using a computer, or having access to, or otherwise using, the internet, as well as court ordered psychiatric review and institutionalization. However, I am willing to accept a settlement of $100,000 dollars in addition to the transfer of ownership of every one of your websites to me and an agreement that you will voluntarily submit to psychiatric and mental health treatment on an ongoing basis as well as a signed agreement that you will not, under any circumstances, use the internet or use a third party to post content on the internet.

My phone number has been provided solely for contacting me in regards to the discussion of my case against you.

Please note that all statements contained herein are for the purpose of seeking a settlement of this matter and, thus, are not admissible at a trial or hearing on this matter pursuant to Federal Rule of Evidence 408.

Very truly yours,
                            Bryan Anthony Reo

___777___777___777___

The Reltney Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBB2bPwKWVg
                            Then Shit Fell Apart, Shit Fell Apart,
                            Like Shit Always Does, Shit Always Does. . .

Comment

Bryan Reo has initiated a bogus federal lawsuit against myself, not DreamHost

Bryan Reo has initiated a bogus federal lawsuit against myself, not DreamHost

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0606#post10606
                              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0606#post10606

OK, Bryan Reo has filed a federal lawsuit against myself in forma pauperis pro se. Which means that I can't get a copy of the lawsuit until I am served, and I can't be served until a judge grants this status to let Reo sue for free. If this judge grants Reo such status, which is doubtful. I called up to the Cleveland US District Court, but the clerk refused to send me even the docket sheet, telling me that I wouldn't get it until a judge grants Reo's in forma pauperis, which if it is like the lawsuit Reo threatened with me and CrisisHost, probably isn't going to happen. I got a pretty good idea as to what the litigation looks like because I got an e-mail from Reo dated April 18th, which was likely dated ten days from my Counter-Notice over at CrisisHost, and not from DreamHost.

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0605#post10605

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...-websites.html

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/ohi...cv00816/208735

http://www.rfcexpress.com/lawsuits/c...stedt/summary/

So I got a PACER account, but there is no record of Reo's lawsuit, probably because there is no lawsuit until a federal judge says that there is a lawsuit if he allows Reo to file as a pro se indigent. Given Reo's past history of making fraudulent DMCA notices and abuse of process, there is a good chance that the judge will look at Reo's delusional blitherings and tell Reo to pay out the $350 docket fee and plus service.

The problem that I have is that now Reo can pretend that its time still tolls because it did file, even though against me being on CrisisHost, in a timely manner and that the judge didn't deny Reo's suit but rather Reo getting to file it for free. Thus Reo could, and knowing Reo, would claim that I'm still violating its copyright until this matter is settled.

So I suppose that I'll have to file a Motion under 28 USC Section 1915 notifying the judge that Bryan Reo has been stalking me and others and using the DMCA process to censor and harass web page owners, that 99.999% of my material doesn't have anything to do with Bryan Reo, and that the DMCA complaints involve nothing more than me finding out Reo's name and Facebook and Xuqa.com public profile pictures and publishing them showing that Reo isn't even remotely white. I'll ask the judge to not only to dismiss the lawsuit with prejudice because of Reo's inability to proceed cogently, and with assets to seize when the suit is proven bogus, but to disallow any further DMCA copyright litigation by Reo and an injunction allowing me and everyone else to openly publish these Reo pictures.

Until then, however, I agree to not publish on a DreamHost server any Reo pictures to which Reo has claimed a copyright before, either on DreamHost or elsewhere, and to disable Reo's avatar which Reo complained about on any web pages published on DreamHost. There are literally thousands of Bryan Reo pictures because Reo has taken down quite a few others' sites and they are pissed, and there are more free sites, some abroad, which Reo can't touch. So I don't need to publish any SoredMamzer pics.

I will also clear with DreamHost before publishing any such Reo pictures if or when I receive judicial relief from Reo's depredations.

I retain the right to publish the results of any pending litigation that I am served with, pay for on PACER, receive from the US District Court if this case does proceed, etc., as they are open public records not owned in any way by anyone, much less Bryan Reo.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
                              http://christian-identity.net/forum

Comment

I'm leaving muh squaw and split-tail papooses, recognizing Cody, and we are all going to go a-2-m with SoredFaggot.

I'm leaving muh squaw and split-tail papooses, recognizing Cody, and we are all going to go a-2-m with SoredFaggot.

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...07679318591598
                                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0607#post10607
                                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0607#post10607

From: Johnny Tonto "6-Pack-killer" Britton [mailto:copterav8r@msn.com]
                                To: Russell "Russifer/Baby Hughie" Walker <littlefarm1@windstream.net>
                                Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 2:51 PM
                                Subject: It appears that Marty has figured out that us gay melungeons Cody and me & Bryan are finally getting a room

Yup, that danged Lamanite squaw of mine has spent my last ZOGbuk. I'm leaving her and the remaining split-tails. Told 6-Dottir #3 that she can fuck all the beaners she wants. What with all the mamzeress pussy I've tapped for mamzerlet, don't make no point to insist that a half-breed daughter of mine lighten up on itz pecker. I've decided to recognize Cody and see if his brother, my son the Cherokee lawyer, can't get some of Bryan's $10 million out of Pope Marty. We are all going to Mentor in a gay pride parade to celebrate our mamzer-faggot dievershitty. You can cum-cum, cum-cum too, Russifer, you Sicilian guido fuktard. Bryan is probably in all likelyhood more non-White than you Baby Hughie. Marty Lindstedt has got our number and is much smarter than those, who according to those like Logan Hunter who've always been far more discerning on the mamzeress pussy than us mongrels and met him and doesn't get all anal about housekeeping. Us Sephardic melungeons are far more handsome than them who looks to be Ashkenazi. Take a look at the photo of Marty on http://www.zogbots.org/sites/default...0Lindstedt.jpg Finckelsheenie would be nearly as fat if it wasn't for our Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren / Ol' Niggerlips licking that jewboy's ass clear up to itz tonsils.

Let's you and me and Cody and Bryan get a room and pack some fudge, Russifer.

10:29 AM

I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

Working...
                                X