http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1216#post1216
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...597#post221597
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2710#post2710
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...0997#post80997
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=265
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/12/...in-infamy.html
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=767
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...php?f=7&t=2098
    On December 6, 2005, I was taken by two Newton County Deputy Sheriff's to the Fulton State NutHouse. And, at approximately 7:12 a.m. I was, while shackled in chains and helpless, a brutal thuggish transportation officer named Don Hunt deliberately shoved me, twice, while off balance, and upon the second shove forced me to land on my face and hands, breaking five top front teeth and scraping my face, hands, and legs.

This pig, Don Hunt, had 'an attitude' towards me from when he came to pick me up. And, I responded with the contempt and overt hatred I have for the servants of Satan working for Babylon/ZOG. Since the pig couldn't win the debate, as we left the Newton County Jail, the other pig, Robert Sullivan, the senior pig, after telling me that they didn't care to argue with me -- as they were losing the argument -- turned up the radio so that it was impossible to be heard or even think. And that radio stayed on and very loud until the two pigs got tired of punishing themselves half as bad as they were punishing me.

Pigs have no sense of self-discipline. The coffee-drinking pigs gulped down the entire thermos and so had to piss within 80 miles, or an hour after leaving the jail. Pigs never bother to obey the speed limits, part of the benefit of being law enforcement is that pigs never enforce the laws upon theysselfs. Laws are something only civilian non-government workers are supposed to obey. So they pulled off at Exit 75 or 78 in Springfield Missouri and had to piss. They warned me not to say anything and I told them that they had no right to order me around.

While in the restroom, I asked this Hunt pig if he was the senior pig to be giving me a bunch of guff. The Hunt pig said that this Sullivan hybernigger pig was the senior. So I told him that for a secondary pig he sure squealed the loudest. Hunt was all annoyed and acted like he wanted to beat me up, but dare did not do any such thing in the restroom with two convenience store clerks at the "Express" watching.

So as we left the store, Don Hunt shoved me on the right shoulder as I was headed to the squad car. I struggled to keep my balance given a weak left hip and as I had just regained my balance, a strong arm shoved me again and this time I toppled on the curb and fell on the sidewalk on my face.

Broken teeth when swallowed taste like bone-favored gravel. I was in shock and like any animal seeing that it is about to lose its life, thankfully couldn't feel much pain. "You evil bastards broke my teeth" is all I could think of saying. And these moral lepers could only disclaim their evil: "You broke your teeth trying to escape," said Hunt. Hunt then grabbed me by the arms and shoved me to my feet and shoved me into the squad car -- by then I was in too much shock to feel the pain of either shoulder or left hip, and they left the scene of the crime that they had committed even as witnesses looked away.

You see, we live in a police state where nobody wants to tell the minions of the criminal regime that they can't brutalize citizens for the excellent reason that piglice can brutalize anyone they please and find plenty of whigger feebs to defend them as well as the criminal regime.

In the three-hour drive remaining nothing was said. My face did a steady drip-drip-drip onto my orange shirt and pants. Truck drivers looked at my face in amazement. With my long hair, but only half a beard, I probably looked like a deranged Jesus after scourging on my way to crucifixion. Only an army major in a new car with license plates of "1stCmd" trailed the piglice cruiser for 30 minutes around Lebanon until the two pigs upped the ante by hitting the gas to ninety miles per hour in a 60 mph zone and the major decided that he might as well just make his turn off past Osage Beach.

The pigs wanted for me to hide the evidence on them and give them a break, but I refused to turn loose of the blood-soaked paper napkin now ooozing lymph fluid.

When we got to the Fulton State NutHouse, I told the people checking me in that I wanted to file criminal complaint of felonious restraint, felony aggrivated assault and battery against the two Newton County Deputy Sheriffs Hunt and Sullivan. The NutHouse workers acted as if they get someone with broken out teeth and bleeding face, hands and legs all the time and refused to even detain or even refuse to sign in their prisoner. According to law, the proper thing to have done would have been to refuse custody of a beaten prisoner and to call the Calloway County Sheriff's Department to start an investigation. But, as the Fulton State NutHouse is run like a prison as opposed to a real hospital, they were on the side of the pigs who beat up the inmates.

They did take pictures of my injuries for no other reason than because they did wish to claim that they hadn't committed the abuse. But government workers understand whose side they are on, and that murder, assault, rape, robbery and denial of liberty is what they are actually all about.

Now I can't say that before this second worst day in my life happened -- the worst was on April 9, 2004 when the baby-stealing piglice stole my grandchildren and destroyed my family -- that I was not for anything but the wholesale extermination not only of those who serve the criminal regime, the no-longer-so mighty Evil Empire, ZOG/Babylon the Third/Last but anyone and everyone who in any way who supports them in any form. And, every day, both before that day which for me and mine will live in infamy, I thank YHWH for the coming Great Tribulation and a civil war which will exterminate not only the jews, muds, and mamzer cruds, but well over ninety percent of the ZOGling whigger herd animals as well.

You see, we don't have a nigger problem. We don't have a beaner problem or gook problem or even a jew problem.

I do believe we have a whigger problem.

Exterminate the whigger element, and end the entire problem of what ails the White Man, i.e. ZOG/Babylon.

When the White Man figures out what has to be done, and then does away with all of the diseased whigger herd animals supporting ZOG/Babylon, then the situation will change from being Hopeless to being merely Serious.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-06-2009, 11:47 PM. Reason: Add Links

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Appollonian's Comments

Appollonian's Comments

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1221#post1221
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/12/...hich-will.html
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=769

Originally posted by Appollonian

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=767#comments
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/12/...hich-will.html

Pastor Martin Observes Upon CYCLIC Western “Decline”
    (Apollonian, 7 Dec 09)

Pastor Martin Observes Upon CYCLIC Western “Decline”
    (Apollonian, 7 Dec 09)

Well Pastor, u’re cruel man–BUT HONEST–that’s for sure. And I’m afraid lots and lots of goons, fools, dupes, suckers, and various, assorted scum will indeed have to bite proverbial dust as u indicate. But our problem, for u and me, for example, will be trying not to get caught-up in the exterminations which will surely be taking place in good time. Thus we cannot and must not indulge in pretending to have “told u so,” regarding goon population.

Just look at the latest scandal regarding “Climate-gate” (Alex Jones has lots of good info at InfoWars.com) wherein we confront a veritable (false) religion to effect we’re all supposed to go along w. idiot idea “sky is falling” in form of fatal man-caused warming of temp.s; the entire establishment is directly implicated.

And what then is one primary false religion and paganist indulgence responsible for goons and fools deliberately looking away fm all the horrific Jew-dominated corruption staring us in the face?–MAMMON, surely. People think it profits them to ignore the corruption and Jew criminals.

Of course then we have holohoax religion no less, fading for gentiles surely, but still strong for kikes themselves.

And worst of all, surely, is worship of “morality,” moralism, and “the moral order,” which has raged so intensively since time of the “modernist” moralists in rationalistic form, J.J. Rousseau, Eng. Utilitarians, and esp. Immanuel Kant, father of modern moralism and Pelagian heresy.

These rationalistics (but note “rational” only in outer form, never forget), fm late 18th cent. hated the church establishments, quite rightly, I submit, for their (churches’) putrid MYSTICISM, the idea “faith” means anti-reason–when truth is faith only means LOYALTY.

But u see Pastor Martin, I further submit this historic culmination in “tribulation,” as u so keenly see it, is actually rather natural eventuality and part of really predictable CYCLIC process, as propounded in “Decline of the West,” by Oswald Spengler, as I’ve noted in previous essays.

For the initial success of culture and civilization inexorably breeds up these stinking inferiors, cowards, and half-baked weaklings generated fm the original conquerors.

What happens then is these inferiors fall victim to inevitable HUBRIS by which they pretend to a perfectly “free” will by which they presume a Godliness by which then they imagine they achieve “good” and “moral virtue”–by which in turn they think they can DEMAND, as it were, God to giving them a place in Heaven–the old Pelagian heresy, just another round or wave, this time in rationalist style, that’s all. Nothing changes under the sun.

Hence then Pastor Martin, I submit our present times most resemble that period of hist. in late 3rd and early 4th cent. Roman Emp. when finally original Christian patriots and revolutionaries were able to achieve the first culture-wide JEW-EXPULSION, Jews, as u surely know, the masters of the general cultural mysticism and hereticalism which presently suffocates our civilization and society, basis for all the particular paganistic heresies like “global warming,” etc.

And yes indeed, surely, as u indicate, lots and lots of these stupid goons and suckers among the volk will have to bite proverbial “dust,” but this in order to stimulate and encourage other goons to quit being stupid as they follow the Jews.

Unfortunately, there will surely always be a certain contingent of gentiles who will follow and defend the Jews, even as they diminish for their numbers as the culture degenerates, the economy steadily collapsing, these accomplices slaves of the diminishing Mammonist imperial money and financial frauds run by the Jews at the top of things.

For this is our opportunity, Pastor Martin, to appeal to the smartest left among these poor slobs, goons, and fools who continue to follow their Jew masters of ZOG-Mammon empire-of-lies–AS US DOLLAR GETS READY TO COLLAPSE.

For just as during Roman empire of 3rd cent. “crisis” (when Roman empire tottered, esp. with internal dissension), it’s Jew master-minds behind all the paganism–JUST AS WE OBSERVE TODAY, as I note above–Jews financing things by means of their still-effective (though evermore less so, as we see) COUNTERFEITING scam of Federal Reserve Bank (Fed)–see RealityZone.com and TheMoneyMasters.com for expo/ref.

And thus we can rally these pathetic people, a good many of them, who still want to live and avoid mass-death–no less than did St. Constantine-the-Great–by means of an explicitly ANTI-SEMITIC Christianity which disperses the gross, putrid MYSTICISM sponsored and fomented by Jew masterminds and esp. then their “Judeo-Christian” (JC–see Whtt.org and TruthTellers.org for expo/ref.) accomplices–FOR THAT’S THE WEAK-PT., the nexus of Judeo-conspiracy.

It won’t be too easy, of course–things seldom are for this tragic earthly existence of ours. But as ZOG-Mammon continues to fall-apart, as we observe, we true (anti-semitic) Christians can steadily build our forces for successful Jew-expulsion and a reviving of the culture for our race.

CONCLUSION: And we can attract and unite ALL HUMANITY, no less than St. Constantine, on simple basis of serious anti-semitism and genuine reason and primary Christian virtue of HONESTY, which banishes at once mysticism and heresy, the greatest abstract weapons of the Jews upon which they build their practical COUNTERFEITING machine, foundation of ZOG-Mammon.

Honest elections and death to the Fed. Apollonian

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=767#comments

First of all, since I hate it when some ass-clown cuts up a well-written screed like Appollonian did above and then posts non sequiters in response, I decided to post the entire thing and then address what I view as what I find incongruent with the political position of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

Apollonian is one of the most prolific posters on White Nationalist blogs. I have urged him to get a membership on this forum, but Appollonian prefers to be a sort of counter-puncher with his own ideas as how to proceed. So I shall in good time create a sockpuppet account for him to post as he wishes upon this forum as he does post onto my and other people's blogs.

Well Pastor, u’re cruel man–BUT HONEST–that’s for sure. And I’m afraid lots and lots of goons, fools, dupes, suckers, and various, assorted scum will indeed have to bite proverbial dust as u indicate. But our problem, for u and me, for example, will be trying not to get caught-up in the exterminations which will surely be taking place in good time. Thus we cannot and must not indulge in pretending to have “told u so,” regarding goon population.
    Being a Pastor in a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church means that as a 'pastor' or "People Shepherd" means that as a Shepherd in charge of the good health and welfare of the entire herd, that if the herd is diseased that it has to be eliminated in favor of the few healthy specimens.

That means that since most of non-Christian Israel, and especially within the [bowel] Movement are comprised of whiggers, especially whigger herd animals supporting their own demise at the hands of ZOG/Babylon, that there is a need for the gospel or "good news" of the Great Tribulation coming along before the return of Christ to set matters aright by exterminating the muds and ZOG cruds of the entire world. These mamzers and whiggers are 'problem makers' which the good White People cannot work against because there are so many of them.

And, many is the time that I'd see a 'good nigger' or 'good whigger' and been comforted by the fact that the Great Tribulation will take care of them and rid the White People of them without their having to take moral or pshysical responsibility for their demise.

You see, we are in the mess we are in not because of niggers, or beaners, or gooks or even the spawn-of-Satan jews. We are in this mess because whiggers not only 'tolerated' the morally and racially intolerable, but in fact demanded and enforced the current dire situation.

Now my favorite historical time in Bible history was when Elijah lived fighting against Ahab, Ahab's baal-bitch Jezebel, and the idiotic Israelite whiggers who scurried between YHWH and Baal allowing all these plagues to come about. After YHWH gave Ancient Israel its last chance by giving them a 'regime change' pretty much YHWH let Ancient Israel go its own way and essentially put it in the path of migration by letting the last Israelite kings screw the pooch and then let the Assyrians take them into exile.

So in Elijah's time YHWH had Elijah dealing with whiggers. And, as I pointed out in my "Last Kings, Chapter One" article, in over 3,000 years whiggers have not changed one bit. They were the very kind of whiggers that YHWH had to slaughter when they roamed in the Wilderness of Sin under Moses, had their height in the sun under David (and still had to be slaughtered by YHWH), and when they acted like ass-clowns under Ahab and so YHWH sent Elijah to reprove and to slaughter their kings.

So what was the secret of Elijah's success?: Elijah simply told Ahab that no matter what Ahab did, Ahab's House and Regime would be exterminated. Whoever of Ahab died in the city would be eaten by dogs, whoever of Ahab died in the fields would be eaten by the crows and vultures and kites. And anyone siding with Ahab would die with Ahab.

And thus the fight was taken out of Ahab. Elijah had a free hand from then on, having fled his job and being told that over 7,000 out of three million had not bent their knee to Baal but Elijah didn't need to know who they were. I Kings 19:18.

Therefore, since Elijah's way was victorious, so too do I model my ministry after that of Elijah. I suspect that as in Elijah's day that there are 700,000 out of a population of 150 million whiggers who are White Christian Israelites who have not bent their knee to ZOG/Babylon. And, as did Elijah, YHWH says that the House of ZOG/Babylon shall be destroyed. Those regime criminals and whigger suckpoops who side with ZOG/Babylon shall die grievous deaths, they and they's spawn, and will not get burial, and woe unto they who side with ZOG/Babylon by means of words or even tears. Jeremiah 16:1-15.

Thus am I called and regarded as a man of blood because I do proclaim the Dark and Bloody Day of YHWH and Christ's Return. So be it.

But the point of Elijah's ministry was to end any and all thought on the part of the House of Ahab and the baal-priests that they could in any way escape their doom and to get the ordinary whiggers of the day to abandon the House of Ahab by telling all and sundry that Ahab, Ahab's criminal regime, and the baal-priests were not only doomed, but damned. And thus was the way paved for General Jehu's coup and successor regime. The carnage against Ahab and Ahab's regime was so high, that the new King Jehu was promised four [de]generations of rulers for Jehu's bloody extermination of Ahab's regime by YHWH.

And thus also should the Sons of YHWH and the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity ministry and their collaborating warlords act against the enforcers of ZOG/Babylon. The ZOG piglice and regime criminals and any who support them must be exterminated root, trunk, branch and twig.

Just look at the latest scandal regarding “Climate-gate” (Alex Jones has lots of good info at InfoWars.com) wherein we confront a veritable (false) religion to effect we’re all supposed to go along w. idiot idea “sky is falling” in form of fatal man-caused warming of temp.s; the entire establishment is directly implicated.

And what then is one primary false religion and paganist indulgence responsible for goons and fools deliberately looking away fm all the horrific Jew-dominated corruption staring us in the face?–MAMMON, surely. People think it profits them to ignore the corruption and Jew criminals.

Of course then we have holohoax religion no less, fading for gentiles surely, but still strong for kikes themselves.

And worst of all, surely, is worship of “morality,” moralism, and “the moral order,” which has raged so intensively since time of the “modernist” moralists in rationalistic form, J.J. Rousseau, Eng. Utilitarians, and esp. Immanuel Kant, father of modern moralism and Pelagian heresy.

These rationalistics (but note “rational” only in outer form, never forget), fm late 18th cent. hated the church establishments, quite rightly, I submit, for their (churches’) putrid MYSTICISM, the idea “faith” means anti-reason–when truth is faith only means LOYALTY.

But u see Pastor Martin, I further submit this historic culmination in “tribulation,” as u so keenly see it, is actually rather natural eventuality and part of really predictable CYCLIC process, as propounded in “Decline of the West,” by Oswald Spengler, as I’ve noted in previous essays.

For the initial success of culture and civilization inexorably breeds up these stinking inferiors, cowards, and half-baked weaklings generated fm the original conquerors.

What happens then is these inferiors fall victim to inevitable HUBRIS by which they pretend to a perfectly “free” will by which they presume a Godliness by which then they imagine they achieve “good” and “moral virtue”–by which in turn they think they can DEMAND, as it were, God to giving them a place in Heaven–the old Pelagian heresy, just another round or wave, this time in rationalist style, that’s all. Nothing changes under the sun.

Hence then Pastor Martin, I submit our present times most resemble that period of hist. in late 3rd and early 4th cent. Roman Emp. when finally original Christian patriots and revolutionaries were able to achieve the first culture-wide JEW-EXPULSION, Jews, as u surely know, the masters of the general cultural mysticism and hereticalism which presently suffocates our civilization and society, basis for all the particular paganistic heresies like “global warming,” etc.

And yes indeed, surely, as u indicate, lots and lots of these stupid goons and suckers among the volk will have to bite proverbial “dust,” but this in order to stimulate and encourage other goons to quit being stupid as they follow the Jews.

Unfortunately, there will surely always be a certain contingent of gentiles who will follow and defend the Jews, even as they diminish for their numbers as the culture degenerates, the economy steadily collapsing, these accomplices slaves of the diminishing Mammonist imperial money and financial frauds run by the Jews at the top of things.

For this is our opportunity, Pastor Martin, to appeal to the smartest left among these poor slobs, goons, and fools who continue to follow their Jew masters of ZOG-Mammon empire-of-lies–AS US DOLLAR GETS READY TO COLLAPSE.

For just as during Roman empire of 3rd cent. “crisis” (when Roman empire tottered, esp. with internal dissension), it’s Jew master-minds behind all the paganism–JUST AS WE OBSERVE TODAY, as I note above–Jews financing things by means of their still-effective (though evermore less so, as we see) COUNTERFEITING scam of Federal Reserve Bank (Fed)–see RealityZone.com and TheMoneyMasters.com for expo/ref.

And thus we can rally these pathetic people, a good many of them, who still want to live and avoid mass-death–no less than did St. Constantine-the-Great–by means of an explicitly ANTI-SEMITIC Christianity which disperses the gross, putrid MYSTICISM sponsored and fomented by Jew masterminds and esp. then their “Judeo-Christian” (JC–see Whtt.org and TruthTellers.org for expo/ref.) accomplices–FOR THAT’S THE WEAK-PT., the nexus of Judeo-conspiracy.

It won’t be too easy, of course–things seldom are for this tragic earthly existence of ours. But as ZOG-Mammon continues to fall-apart, as we observe, we true (anti-semitic) Christians can steadily build our forces for successful Jew-expulsion and a reviving of the culture for our race.

CONCLUSION: And we can attract and unite ALL HUMANITY, no less than St. Constantine, on simple basis of serious anti-semitism and genuine reason and primary Christian virtue of HONESTY, which banishes at once mysticism and heresy, the greatest abstract weapons of the Jews upon which they build their practical COUNTERFEITING machine, foundation of ZOG-Mammon.

Honest elections and death to the Fed. Apollonian
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-12-2009, 10:50 PM. Reason: Add Links

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt View Post
      You see, we are in the mess we are in not because of niggers, or beaners, or gooks or even the spawn-of-Satan jews. We are in this mess because whiggers not only 'tolerated' the morally and racially intolerable, but in fact demanded and enforced the current dire situation.

That is indeed an eye-opening perspective. Suddenly, a lot of things start making sense.

___666___666___666___

Now Licking The Finck-el-Stein's Virtual Colostomy Bag As a Southron-Fried Fuktard!!!

Comment

Working...
      X