X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Stumbling Down At StumbleInn Thread

The Stumbling Down At StumbleInn Thread

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1193#post1193

The Stumbling Down At StumbleInn Thread is where I place my put-downs of sundry StumbleInn piss-pul.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-28-2010, 07:29 PM. Reason: Add Links

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Well-cum-cum to Bamzer the She-Mamzer

Well-cum-cum to Bamzer the She-Mamzer

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post274032
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2265

Originally posted by Princess Chloe Shabeen
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post273716

ah ok....

fuck posh....yo! garcon! I will have the surf and turf baybay!!!!!!!! and so will the dolt.... and btw did ya notice my dress is modest? its mid calf baby! so drop the food, im fixin to tango with stefan.............

im just curious.....the mid calf modest dress is polyester isnt it?

Dudes trying to emulate chicks is so fuckin pathetic.......make a note of that sara with an H..............

on a side note, the cheryl teigs avi is hawter than hawt and so fuckin dated....just an fyi, cuz im nice like that......

ba ba bustid!!!!!!!!!!!!
    which kinda sucks kriger, cuz i believe you said i know my politics, then you pull a stunt like this..............
    Originally posted by Sarah She-Bamzer Silvermamzer
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post273716

Believe what you swill. No, we don't like polyester here. Like BabyFade, I'm made of the highest quality polyethylene and all my orifices are self-lubricated for at least 666,666 strokes at three-inches per stroke. You all have a good time being miserable with each other. Bamzer sez that living a rich fantassy life is the be[a]st reveng[e]. My weekend at Kriger's is not done. Bamzer has not even gone through 1/666th of the warranty on my back-door. Stephan/Bamzer said there would be those who would prefer to mock me. He's right. We are sort of pathetic, but beng a polyetylene sock-puppet means never having to say jewr sorry -- especially when jew're. The Cheryl Tiegs avatar is a private joke and no longer much of a protected trademark. I would like to think I'll look as good as her at her age. Did you know that I served under the soldiers like Bamzer in Vietnam? I'm the oldest nine-year-old polyethelene boom-boon grrrrrl-squirrel who served under Westy in the Nam. In the meantime, I'm not dumb enough to post my own picture. Call me Dorkian Grey. No one else does, why should I? Everyone knows that I'm Bamzer (Stephan) Da Mamzer Kryger/Krider's gay sockpuppet anyway.

Have fun with each other on a Saturday night in a chatter box. I'm gone for a night of dining and dancing with Stephan with the other steers & queers in Springgyfelt where we won't scare off the tourist trade in Branson.

I agree. It is so nice that Bamzer the Sorta Mamzer Kryger/Krider, the only known nine-year-old Vietnam-War vet, has finally decided to make itz own little sock-puppet/love doll.

Be kind when Bamzer the Mamzer decides to finally try to mount you and take itz little faggottty mamzer log to jewr virtual beaver mangina.

Snail Victory!!!

Pastor Lindstedt's whigger sockpuppet/JA Whiteman's virtual sock-cousin
    John Q. Whigger

==============

Solipsism -- Itz My ONLY Reality

Join Me & Cousin the Reverend Mongol-Lloyd Hardy !
    Cut out the Middle-Man !!
    Worse-sheep jewrself !!!

Comment

Poseur, thy name is Bamzer the Mamzer

Poseur, thy name is Bamzer the Mamzer

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2374#post2374
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...904#post275904

Originally posted by Bamzer Da Mamzer Kryder/Kriger
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...846#post275846

I have never said I am a war hero, elkins. You are the one saying that. You just can't stop lying, can you?
      Originally posted by Fugasnaya
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...894#post275894

You said you were in Laos AND Cambodia to me. Most people consider combat veterans of Vietnam to be war heroes. Why is this even being discussed? We all know you weren't. As far as I know you haven't even identified a unit or specific dates, you are quite simply full of shit. It's no different than you pretending to be your own girlfriend here on the forum.

What was it you kept saying in that one thread? I think you kept saying "Guerilla War Tactics" when you meant Counter-Insurgency? You're not fooling anyone.
      Bamzer the Mamzer Kryger/Kriger is a coongenitally lying mamzer of Balkanoid jew mixed genotype pretending to be a manly whigger, both here on StumbleInn where it has taken root like kudzu, and on the sheephardick Belgian Euro-hate data-mining for VNNF v2.0 known also as phorafags/feebs, where this wannabe piglice shithead really truly belongs.

To know Bamzer the Mamzer is to know a mixed-up genetic abomination known as a true mamzer who simply cannot tell the truth to itzself -- and certainly not to others. The goofy pathetic small-e 'evil' lying little mamzer shithead can't tell the truth of itzself to it -- and dares not tell what it is to the Whites it infests. The end result is a skin which is a farrago of obvious idiocy and mendacity, which when slashed open reveals an evil stinking oooze of sanctimony like a worm when pricked by a fishing hook.

I fail to see any reason to apologize for anything -- other than letting such a nasty mamzer even live amongst us without reflexively clubbing it down.

When caught out in a lie, this maggot immediately claims that whatever new lie it makes up to cover the old lies is what is now true. The lying mamzer fails to understand that what it is is already determined, and that only a fool even bothers to give it the benefit of the doubt for the 666th time now that the whoreson Spawn of Belial stands revealed.

Poseur, thy name is Bamzer the Mamzer -- or whatever this stench-orc calls itzself at the moment. Only those like jewrself have any patience with jewr idiot silliness. Orc-kitty has shit on the rug and demands a good swift kick for attention. I'd give it what it wants this time.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
      Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Comment

I was too a Vietnam War Vet, Sorta.

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...301#post276301
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2375

This whole poll is stoopid. I have never said what my detractors keep attacking me for. One more time for the idiot detractors..all five of you:

1. I have never said I am a Viet Nam vet. I said I was in Viet Nam after the conflict was declared officially "over". I was there as a second lieutenant for the violence being committed along the borders between Viet Nam and Cambodia, Thailand, and Laos. I never said exactly where. The problem being that the conflict was far from over.
        2. I have never said I was working in covert operations there. My detractors say that.
        3. No, I don't speak military jargon to civilians. And there is a major difference between career military and troops (read privates and corporeals) two and three years volunteer stints in the military.
        4. My real life identity is my real life identity and no one on the internet is going to know what it is..including Semjase. Which I had already told her, so she shouldn't be surprised that I have never revealed it to her.

From now on when this BS comes up, I will refer all to this thread and this post. If Elkins owes anyone an apology it is to the respected members of this forum. I could care less what the deluded idiot thinks except for when it comes to his spreading lies..about me or anyone else.

Above, run through the Auntie Bamzerliezeraturd:

This whole poll is stoopid. Couldn't help but be fucking stoooooo-pid dealing as it does with a doofus mamzer poseur piglice playing with the nutzis on the Internut. I have never said what my detractors keep attacking me for -- at least not under this a-lie-ass here on StumbleInn, and if I did, I'll play Pisser-Possum and delete or deny as necessary. Being a poseur flake means never having to say jewr sorry, even when a particularly sorry sack of kikeshit. One more time for the idiot detractors..all five/666 of you:

1. I have never 'oafishully' said I am a Viet Nam vet here on StumbleInn, but rather over on phorafags/feebs where I am a protected feces of them Belgian sheephardick kike mamzers running a Euro-hate data-mining operation. I said I was in Viet Nam war veteran and that I was only 47, and fussed when Pastor Lindstedt pointed out that that would make me the youngest nine- to eleven-year-old Vietnam war vet. I blustered and fussed over being caught in another lie over at phorafags/feebs, so now that I am here at StumbleInn I 'think' I'll fall back on another lie, that I was there after the conflict was declared officially "over". Not that there is any proof of any such military operation. Let's call it 'Bamzer's W[h]ore.' I got my five incher reduced to a three-incher by a filipino bar girl, but the after-action report is classified, Extra-Special Top Secret. I was there as a second lieutenant -- that's why it is classified as a 'urinary infection' instead of a radical circum-cum-cision -- for the violence being committed along the borders between Viet Nam and Cambodia, Thailand, North Korea, Red China, the Phillippines, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Buttfuckistan, and Laos. I never said exactly where as all this shit is jewst a figmment of my lying mamzer piglice imagination. The problem being that the conflict was far from over. Bamzer's W[h]or[e]. I got the Purple Heart and Purple Penis to prove it.
        2. I have never said I was working in covert operations there. Actually, I just did in Item #1, above. After them North Vietnamese gooks kicked out the remaining ZOG jewps in 1975, there were no ZOG jewps or CIA pisspul running around messing with General Giaps' or Pol Pot's victorious forces. We were so fucked up that we were kicking our helicopters over the side of the carriers, for D-g's sake. So this bit of lying kikeshit now means that I am claiming that I was a mimimum of 23 after gradjewation and 'Special Farces' training from the South Hudson Institute of Technology/The Point and that would make it 1985-87 at a mimimum when I allegedly was in the 'Nam according to my new bullshit story. My detractors say that Bamzer the Mamzer is the most ridiculous delusional lying shithead in the History of the Internuts .
        3. No, I don't speak military jargon to civilians. I learned that I'm 'Special' at the Piglice Academy, where I was voted most likely to be caught out in a lie. And there is a major difference between career military and troops (read privates and corporeals who at least know how to spell 'corporal') two and three years volunteer stints in the military. I was a Third-Lootenant corporeal-major in the Chairborne Rangers/Special 'edjewmacation' Farces/Rainbow Berets/'Leg' Mechanized sheep fuckers/Project 100,000 General-Tarded Staff.
        4. My real life identity is my real life identity such as I can figure it out when I wake up of a morning and no one on the internet is going to know what it is... of this extra-secret special squirrel, including and especially Semjase, who I am stalking. I have already gotten tired of posting as my own love doll. Do you think that I should refrain from blowing her up before 'blowing her special orifices in the back' up? I swear that for this fifty-year-old Secret Squirrel Special Farces Vietnam War vet, or whatever, that by the time I get it all blowed up, that I'm so light-headed that my Purple-Hearted little soldier no longer can even dip itzself in the jar of vasilene jelly. Which I had already told her. so she shouldn't be surprised that I have never revealed it to her. Well, I know that I want to reveal my lil' purple-hearted soldier to that cougar. I swear, no Cousin Reverend Mong[r]olloid Hardy, Wodens Only Living Profit That Lived cougar-shooting games, if jew'll do anal, mein kougar!!!

From now on when this BS comes up, I will refer all to this thread and this post. Well, not exactly THIS annotated post. If Elkins owes anyone an apology it is to the respected members of this forum who I've been lying to since I crawled here ever since Bardamooch, the California fusion-center piglice, was run off by Lindstedt, owner of that demon-dog Baalzepup which used to rotor-rooter my mamzer bunghole over on phorafags/feebs. I could care less what the deluded idiot thinks except for when it comes to his spreading lies..about me or anyone else. Next stop . . . . Pisser's Pussy Palace.

Last edited by Bamzer the Mamzer Kryder/Kriger; 07-20-2010, 09:47 PM.
        ___666___666___666___

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2376

Being a ZOGling Mamzer Piglice Poseur Ass-Clown is Hard . . . .
        But Itz All I No.

Comment

Bamzer's W[h]or[e]

Bamzer's W[h]or[e]

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2376
          http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...=9736#post9736
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post276301

Originally posted by Bamzer the Mamzer/Kryder-Kriger
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post276095
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2375

This whole poll is stoopid. I have never said what my detractors keep attacking me for. One more time for the idiot detractors..all five of you:

1. I have never said I am a Viet Nam vet. I said I was in Viet Nam after the conflict was declared officially "over". I was there as a second lieutenant for the violence being committed along the borders between Viet Nam and Cambodia, Thailand, and Laos. I never said exactly where. The problem being that the conflict was far from over.
          2. I have never said I was working in covert operations there. My detractors say that.
          3. No, I don't speak military jargon to civilians. And there is a major difference between career military and troops (read privates and corporeals) two and three years volunteer stints in the military.
          4. My real life identity is my real life identity and no one on the internet is going to know what it is..including Semjase. Which I had already told her, so she shouldn't be surprised that I have never revealed it to her.

From now on when this BS comes up, I will refer all to this thread and this post. If Elkins owes anyone an apology it is to the respected members of this forum. I could care less what the deluded idiot thinks except for when it comes to his spreading lies..about me or anyone else.

Above, run through the Auntie Bamzerliezeraturd:

This whole poll is stoopid. Couldn't help but be fucking stoooooo-pid dealing as it does with a doofus mamzer poseur piglice playing with the nutzis on the Internut. I have never said what my detractors keep attacking me for -- at least not under this a-lie-ass here on StumbleInn, and if I did, I'll play Pisser-Possum and delete or deny as necessary. Being a poseur flake means never having to say jewr sorry, even when a particularly sorry sack of kikeshit. One more time for the idiot detractors..all five/666 of you:

1. I have never 'oafishully' said I am a Viet Nam vet here on StumbleInn, but rather over on phorafags/feebs where I am a protected feces of them Belgian sheephardick kike mamzers running a Euro-hate data-mining operation. I said I was in Viet Nam war veteran and that I was only 47, and fussed when Pastor Lindstedt pointed out that that would make me the youngest nine- to eleven-year-old Vietnam war vet. I blustered and fussed over being caught in another lie over at phorafags/feebs, so now that I am here at StumbleInn I 'think' I'll fall back on another lie, that I was there after the conflict was declared officially "over". Not that there is any proof of any such military operation. Let's call it 'Bamzer's W[h]ore.' I got my five incher reduced to a three-incher by a filipino bar girl, but the after-action report is classified, Extra-Special Top Secret. I was there as a second lieutenant -- that's why it is classified as a 'urinary infection' instead of a radical circum-cum-cision -- for the violence being committed along the borders between Viet Nam and Cambodia, Thailand, North Korea, Red China, the Phillippines, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Buttfuckistan, and Laos. I never said exactly where as all this shit is jewst a figmment of my lying mamzer piglice imagination. The problem being that the conflict was far from over. Bamzer's W[h]or[e]. I got the Purple Heart and Purple Penis to prove it.
          2. I have never said I was working in covert operations there. Actually, I just did in Item #1, above. After them North Vietnamese gooks kicked out the remaining ZOG jewps in 1975, there were no ZOG jewps or CIA pisspul running around messing with General Giaps' or Pol Pot's victorious forces. We were so fucked up that we were kicking our helicopters over the side of the carriers, for D-g's sake. So this bit of lying kikeshit now means that I am claiming that I was a mimimum of 23 after gradjewation and 'Special Farces' training from the South Hudson Institute of Technology/The Point and that would make it 1985-87 at a mimimum when I allegedly was in the 'Nam according to my new bullshit story. My detractors say that Bamzer the Mamzer is the most ridiculous delusional lying shithead in the History of the Internuts .
          3. No, I don't speak military jargon to civilians. I learned that I'm 'Special' at the Piglice Academy, where I was voted most likely to be caught out in a lie. And there is a major difference between career military and troops (read privates and corporeals who at least know how to spell 'corporal') two and three years volunteer stints in the military. I was a Third-Lootenant corporeal-major in the Chairborne Rangers/Special 'edjewmacation' Farces/Rainbow Berets/'Leg' Mechanized sheep fuckers/Project 100,000 General-Tarded Staff.
          4. My real life identity is my real life identity such as I can figure it out when I wake up of a morning and no one on the internet is going to know what it is... of this extra-secret special squirrel, including and especially Semjase, who I am stalking. I have already gotten tired of posting as my own love doll. Do you think that I should refrain from blowing her up before 'blowing her special orifices in the back' up? I swear that for this fifty-year-old Secret Squirrel Special Farces Vietnam War vet, or whatever, that by the time I get it all blowed up, that I'm so light-headed that my Purple-Hearted little soldier no longer can even dip itzself in the jar of vasilene jelly. Which I had already told her. so she shouldn't be surprised that I have never revealed it to her. Well, I know that I want to reveal my lil' purple-hearted soldier to that cougar. I swear, no Cousin Reverend Mong[r]olloid Hardy, Wodens Only Living Profit That Lived cougar-shooting games, if jew'll do anal, mein kougar!!!

From now on when this BS comes up, I will refer all to this thread and this post. Well, not exactly THIS annotated post. If Elkins owes anyone an apology it is to the respected members of this forum who I've been lying to since I crawled here ever since Bardamooch, the California fusion-center piglice, was run off by Lindstedt, owner of that demon-dog Baalzepup which used to rotor-rooter my mamzer bunghole over on phorafags/feebs. I could care less what the deluded idiot thinks except for when it comes to his spreading lies..about me or anyone else. Next stop . . . . Pisser's Pussy Palace.

What you got to like about Bamzer the Mamzer Kryder/Krider/Whatever is that Bamzer's 'Troof' is such obvious idiotic unbelievable fiction easily found out -- like the stupid shit of being a 47-year-old Vietnam vet over at phorafags/feebs, which I called Bamzer on and the above ludicrous tale about being a secret agent a decade after the war when there was no reason nor real military mission in Southeast Asia. Which I am making fun of as well.

Bamzer the Mamzer has a knack for cumming up with the most ridiculous lies, the mamzer piglice poseur.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

jewst a beating between the cheek and dumb generally does the trick.

jewst a beating between the cheek and dumb generally does the trick.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2406#post2406
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post277275

Originally posted by Breckinridge Elkins
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post277261

Stumble Inn is heavily populated by ubiquitous Sock-Puppets, who constitute most of our forum activity.

The fact that sock-puppets frequently have differing IPs from their host parasite does not mean that they actually reside outside their host's head.

Example: Known Internet troll, ixabert, maintained dual accounts on the SI for several months. these accounts, Heinrich Himmler and Arnoldus had different IP addresses and of course, claimed to live elsewhere than their owners head.

The Stumble Inn Administrative staff cannot conclusively confirm to which established SI poster, any given sock-puppet belongs by their IP addresses.

This has been a public service announcement.
            Actually Ixabert Arnoldus would use an anymouse.com proxy account for itz spamming whereass the Ixabert Shitlers would compulsively use the same account in itz' rabbi's basement in Toronto.

Dealing with Ixasperg sock-puppets is actually pretty easy -- all it takes is the [s]will to do so. My solution would be to simply hijack known Ixakike sockpuppets by changing the password and then putting the mark of Cain on the avaturds and signature lines. Ixamamzer hates being outed and ridiculed as the part nigger kike it is.

Far better to be Ixabert's open enemy that Ixabert's 'friend.' Ask Fade the Butcher/Cunterre WallASS about that.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinksy Lindstedt

Comment

jew're not in $permFront or VNNF any more, jewboy Delaney/Kaplan/Sored-Mamzer

jew're not in $permFront or VNNF any more, jewboy Delaney/Kaplan/Sored-Mamzer

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2427#post2427
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post277801

Originally posted by Xusis the Colostomy Bag Likker
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post277789

What kind of dumb ass thread is this, Lindsteadt? Stormfront has more traffic and reach than all the others put together, including your sorry ass attempts at Web sites. You will never, ever have even a small fraction of the reach of SF. Deal with it.

At least SF - unlike you, you nigger-IQ, mouth-breathing, inbred, hillbilly retard- has the sense to keep images of shit off its threads. Get a fucking clue, jackass.

Sincerely jewrs,
              Mike Delaney/Quest-Kaplan/Sored-Mamzer
              Look, faggot jewboy:

jewr not on $permFront or VNNF no more, faggot jewboy. In this subforum I rule, and if you want to play here, then we play for keeps and we play mean. Itz like playing "Prussian Roulette" with the SS, with five chambers loaded and only one empty and we spin the cylinder before every shot and we get to squeeze the trigger, faggot jewboy, and sometimes we cheat because we don't like you faggot jewboys very much. Nary a single one of you faggot jewboys has beat the House yet.

Now sooner or later you will be detected and in being detected, like all little jewboys and faggots and mamzers, eventually run off. But not until we have 'fun' with you first.

Now both $permFront and VNNF are in decline and have been for years. As ZOG false fronts, all they are is a way for senile old has-been bowel-Movement feebs to try to get some whiggaz-mites and geezergelt from newbie fuktards while ZOG harvests IP addresses.

Now judging by your kikeshit, I'd say you are Mike Delaney, or Mikey Kikey's pet jew Quest/Kaplan, or possibly maybe even Sored-Mamzer.

By the way, the picture of a turd is for jew faggot-maggot detection. You dirty fucking jews know how you obsess over shit. So in order to pretend not to be a jew, you pretend not to be a jew who is obsessing over shit by acting like a dirty fucking jew obsessing over shit. When you were Mike the Kike Delaney acting on behalf of itz faggot jewboy Quest/Kaplan on Bill Finck's show, you couldn't help jewrself but bitch about the picture of a dried-out whigger turd. Likewise with 'SwordBrethren/Sored-Mamzer last week. You jew maggots always rise to the turd bait, regardless of whether or not there is a hook in it -- and there always is a Genesis 3:15 hook when you go fishing with me, faggot jewboy.

Either way, faggot jewboy, proper Stumble Inn etty-quetty is for a VNNF Boat-Pisspul Colostomy-Bag Lickin' faggot jewboy tard like jewrself to report first to the Hazing Forum to see if jew're Good White Man material. You ain't, but that doesn't matter. You refuse to observe proper SInner etty-quetty and jew'll have jewr posts placed in the jewl . . . . er, StumbleInn Shower Facility and Zyklon-B de-faggot-jew fleabaggery.

Otherwise, fuck off faggot jewboy.

Hail Victory!!!

First Commandant, StumbleInn jewla. . . ., Shower Facility and Zyklon-B De-Fleabaggery

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-03-2010, 05:29 AM.

Comment

To Hell or phorafags/feebs.

To Hell or phorafags/feebs

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2431#post2431
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post277953

Originally posted by Xusis the Colostomy Bag Likker
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post277922

Wow, look at all that text! As a faggot jewboy who loves to suck the gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer's cock and lick itz colostomy bag clean, I am impressed. Master Linder and Head Meercat/cunt Vargina the LinderMiller Meercat routinely want to act as English teachers to us little faggot jewboys on VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF. Looks like you got really riled up. You act like you can't stand us retarded faggot jewboys, but what, other than Genesis 3:15 motivates you...

It dawns on me now like when Mein Gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer cums into my faggot jewboy mouth. I and my faggot kike mangina wants to be humiliated by you. Oh my God, I'm one sorry little VNNF Boat-Pisspul kike cocksucker. Could you geld me after you do Ixabert?

Forgive me. Let me make it up to you. As a quasi-male Estherkikess I can suck the lug nuts off a big truck and a golf ball through a garden hose. I'd still be over at VNNF, but Master Alex and Master Vargina told me that they are over on kike cocksuckers. Let me buy you a pack of gum; I'll show you how to lick all the cum off it before I chew it.
                Look, dumbass kike cocksucker. Nobody likes you VNNF Boat-Pisspul. You are worse than niggers in District 9 running off like fleas from off a dying dog from VNNF.

Nobody here likes Alex Linder or TraitorGlenn Miller or you VNNF tards. As we look at it, your next stop isn't StumbleInn, but rather phorafags/feebs, which has plenty of you rejects, indeed was founded and usurped by you rejects. Now it is run by sephardic jew mamzers data-mining it from Brussels, as opposed to VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF being data-mined by the NSA using Alex Linder from Kirksville, Missery.

As mentioned before, you cum into this subforum, you will get mauled by me. jewr kike squzz don't do you no good here.

And let me remind you that first you need to go through the Hazing Forum and introduce jewrself as VNNF Boat-PissPul and go through some shit for it. Until you do, you will remain a sticknigger, unless you put out for Zed or Ingelded.

Like Cromwell told you papist hyberniggers: To Hell or phorafags/feebs.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Bring back Appollonian, keep Ixabert banned.

Bring back Appollonian, keep Ixabert banned.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2462#post2462
                  http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post278832

Originally posted by Breckinridge Elkins
                  http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post278813

]JA Whiteman.

If you recommend Appolonian then we will have to apologize and un-ban him.

Appolonian was banned because we thought he was Ixabert. Appolonian is the name ix uses at the Phora.

We apologize for the mistake and will speedily rectify it as soon as Monster comes online.
                  What JA Whiteman says about Appollonian is correct. He writes at least five essays per day -- all the same stuff usually. I've tried to teach him how to get onto Christian Nationalist Forum and am pleased that he tried to get onto StumbleInn.

Appy isn't Ixabert the kikeling faggot. Appy likes CI, although Appy doesn't understand CI other than vaguely. Whereas that jew faggot Ixasquirt HATES with a Genesis 3:15 enmity Christian Identity and especially DSCI pastors like myself and John Britton. And I'd like to geld Ixabert.

By the way, yesterday, my old Toshiba got a bunch of viruses that got through my AVG virus detector and so I had to get out the recovery disk and nuke the old settings. I always save my data and so only lost about a week of e-mails and Web page savings. Last week I opened up this Passport hard drive I had bought on sale and saved all my data. Regrettably I used the recovery disk for the newer Toshiba, and I think that there is now a competing Windows conflict so I'm going to have to renuke and reformat and recover using the original recovery disks I found. So probably no Movement Turd show tonight, but we will see.

The good part is that I'll end up with a 'new' computer from nearly two years ago. The older Toshiba with Vista Service Pack 1 is a better computer than the newer Toshiba with Vista Service Pack 2. And while I've worn the letters off the keyboard, I might just get out this USB keyboard that I bought a while back on sale. Also, all the software that I used that didn't work won't be reloaded, and that which did work will be reloaded. This is why I prefer to buy my software out of a box -- you then have the installation disks to dig out and reload. If I like and actually use the software, then I'll buy it. It is all this crap which doesn't work which you try out that eventually fills the registry file which eventually fills everything and screws it up which makes it necessary to not do a backup, but rather to save your data and simply renuke the entire thing and start over with a 'new' system every year or so. You learn from your mistakes in computing. What you learn is to always save your data, but to reinstall the operating system and the software you really want every year or so.

So bear with me and I'll soon be back on-line later tonight or tomorrow. That's why I always have two computers and a number of cheap hard drives. I even have enough ZOGbux to even buy another laptop if necessary.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Yes, Winblow$ $uck$

Yes, Winblow$ Suck$

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2464#post2464
                    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...841#post278841

Originally posted by 6KILLER
                    Winblows sucks get a Mac.
                    Yes, Winblow$ $uck$, but I can buy three Toshiba laptops for $500 each year for three years in a row for the price of the cheapest Macs. And since I am generating content by writing as opposed to video and audio, I find it quite a bit easier to simply use a computer hard for a year or two, then simply buy another and keep the older one for backup.

And, like I pointed out above, I am getting a 'new' computer by running the restore disks out of the box after having saved my data to a $50 outside drive. I don't know how to import the bookmarks just yet, but that would be the same if I bought a Mac.

I just found that I really don't need to use a new keyboard -- when in front of me again the old Toshiba whose letters I wore off that my fingers know how to find the right key. A touch typist I am not, but I've relearned how to hunt&peck from wearing the letters off of this keyboard.

And the newer Toshiba finally rebooted and I'm simply running it again in the background. I'll let Roxie use it if I buy a newer one on Black Friday. But what I think I'll do is to take an old CD-ROM burner out of one of the newer machines along with a USB and network card and hook up to the Internut this old e-machines running Win98 that I was given for free.

What happened is that I had cut off from automatic upgrade this old Toshiba when one of the upgrades cut off the sound card. Since there was no automatic upgrade, a virus crept in that Windows Defender which hadn't been upgraded fell prey to. Now that I got Vista Service Pack 2 and Norton's running, everything is fine -- I did a scan of the hard drives from which I reloaded my data last night and Norton's deleted all the adware and spyware and detected no viruses. Eventually I'll find the Winblow$ 7 upgrade disk and run it.

So, I'll eventually have running some old antiques networked into the latest and greatest. That is what Winblow$ does right -- network with the old stuff. I might even hook up an old 486 running Win3.1 and running Word Six and have it printing up my old legal files and old desktop printing programs.

And, oh, by the way, what are you running right now, Six? NotaMac?

I've seen my share of blue screens of death. But not to worry as long as your data is backed up. Hard drive space has never been cheaper. Good thing I decided to open up this Seagate Passport four or five days ago that I bought last month on sale. I lost a week of Eudora Lite e-mails, mainly niggers telling me what a good deal they had for me if only I give them my bank account number and Mark of the Beast.

So, as pointed before, by saving the data and then nuking the computer by putting in the Restore disk with original operating disk, I get a 'new' computer with the ability to reload all the software I liked enough to pay for. Additionally, I am now able to reload all the stuff I sorta liked but not enough to pay for and to do that by creating a new Internut a-lie-ass, and using it for two weeks -- hard -- and then deleting it once it is dated. Remember, reformatting and restoring anew creates a 'new' registry in what is a 'new' computer which is a clone of what it was when you bought it. Gamers on a budget used to create a stripped-down restore disk and pop it in every six months in order to create a new registry which was quick without old stuff on it.

So, eventually, this older computer will be set aside when Windows 8.1 comes around. But for now, it is working doing what is well within its competence. Cruising StumbleInn isn't exactly cutting edge application.

I don't need a Mac. I need a cheap adequate working computer. I have that now. I got six months remaining on my Norton 360 ssubscription.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-12-2010, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Glad you could make it to StumbleInn, Apollonian.

Glad you could make it to StumbleInn, Apollonian.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2467#post2467
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...947#post278947

Originally posted by apollonian
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...910#post278910

Hello comrades: Yes, gosh, but I was surprised upon being banned without having even submitted anything to be banned for.

I can assure u I have always gone by "Apollonian" moniker (note only one "P") excepting only very, very few times when I posted anonymously. I always abbreviate "you" with simpler u (which seems to drive some people absolutely nuts, I note), and a couple other minor abbreviations. I never hrd of this "ixabert" character--never saw any of his posts either.

But I've been posting on-line, in various blogs, as "Apollonian" since at least 2003, beginning w. the old VanGuardNewsNetwork.com forum which later became a blog--and which I found out was a SATANIST site too.

My own claim to individuality/originality is I'm extreme anti-semite, holding there's no such thing as a "good" Jew--kill 'em all, I say. But this Jew-Expulsion can assuredly be done in Christian manner, Jews interned and separated by sex and watched carefully as they die out. Jews pretending to Christianity must still never be allowed to vote or hold office--or to being allowed to marry and pro-create.

Additionally and concomitantly, I'm extreme RATIONALIST who repudiates mysticism, holding Christianity is affirmation of TRUTH (Gosp. JOHN 14:6) against Jew lies and conspiracy, Jew lies founded upon extreme, thorough-going SUBJECTIVITY, Christianity then, the anti-thesis, holding to objectivity. For note objectivity is necessary CRITERION/premise for any/all TRUTH, properly, rationally understood.

Thus, regarding "faith," I hold it only means LOYALTY, NOTHING else, it otherwise used as a buzz-word by means of which Christianity is then equated w. Judaism which pretends "faith" renders their lies to be truth in magical, mystic fashion. Believing something is true DOES NOT make it true--something which is true, is true REGARDLESS what someone believes. Thus Christianity is TRUE--regardless what anyone believes--u don't need "faith"--except as loyalty, again.

Perhaps the greatest single consequence of objectivity then is DETERMINISM, this in accord w. absolute cause-effect, there being no perfectly "free" will, which is yet another snare of the Jew by which they capture hubristic gentiles pretending to "good"--which is simply the old Pelagian heresy. Thus I emphasize the CYCLIC nature of history and socio-biology (sociology).

Thanks much to good comrades JA Whiteman and bro. Martin--and other fair-minded fellows here for their confidence in me. Take good care. Honest elections and death to the Fed. Apollonian
                      Hello Apollonian:

StumbleInn had an 'Ixabert' infestation. Ixabert is a jew faggot troll which loves pretending to be a nutzi, and hates Christians in general and Christian Identity in particular. This evil maggot was allowed to run wild for a time, then the fed up went and ponied together 100 ZOGbux each and formed theys' own forum, The Beer Barrel. After that result, this Ixasquirt was allowed but one a-lie-ass, as 'Arnoldus' and the nutzi-posing is over -- at least for a while.

So since Ixabert, as a jew faggot troll is allowed at phorafags/feebs, which is a sephardic Belgian jew datamining operation, and has much the same name, the moderators decided to not allow Ixabert to worm its way back into StumbleInn, and mistakenly banned you.

You have an account over at Christian Nationalist forum:

http://www.whitenationalist.org/forum/member.php?u=3349

I set it up for you and gave you the password. You prefer to e-mail me, but I don't have time to post your material under your account. If you wish to post over there, use the password I'll send you via e-mail and I can give you your own subforum to post all your material and make you a moderator over there.

This character named Mike Delaney and his pet jew mamzer Kaplan/Quest dropped the dime on www.pastorlindstedt.org, so for now I no longer have a forum or blog on pastorlindstedt.org, but I will get it back up someday. You are welcome to post again when I get it back up.

Glad to see that you made it to StumbleInn, and I'm sure that you will find that whatever you post over here can also be posted over at Christian Nationalist as they both are v-bulletin v3.6.x forums.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Always Fuck With a FeeWhiggerMeercat

Always Fuck With a FeeWhiggerMeercat

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post238634
                        http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2590#post2590

Originally posted by Zed
                        Hmmm, wonder what happened to this guy. He stopped visiting shortly after this post.

:shif:
                        FeeWhiggerMeercat was a 39-year-old whigger fuktard who was licking Alleycunt's twat when she was running wild, putting on airs that 6Killer, who was in Brazil, would support her. She, along with certain vermin was all pissed off that I run off Maude DeFraud Flanders. Bardamooch was egging the stupid cunt on, like a typpycull ZOGling whigger piglice agent provacateur.

I figured out around where FeeWhiggerMeercat lived for my own purposes and FeeWhiggerMeercat was whining about me not messing with itz niglet or coal-hauling mudskank and so I ridiculed it unmercifully. 6Killer came back and told Alleycunt "bros B4 ho's" and she run off.

Since FeeWhiggerMeercat liked to pretend to be a terminally-pain-ridden senile whigger who wouldn't back down, itz 'tough guy who hates DSCI clergy' was getting a bit threadbare. The goofy mamzerizing whigger meercat was getting itz ass whupped by somebody 23 years older than it, and scared that if it kept up that a 'former mental patient' would find it and deal with it. And so, like StevieBuck from VNNF, and Maude DeFraud Flanders it decided to run off before it could be traced by a mighty vengeful White man.

So it run off. Itz pretend pose of being some old whigger feeb with nothing else to lose, pretending to be Sam Elliot, was worn off and worn out and so it decided to leave, the idiot liar. It couldn't play its little role-playing avaturd no more, boo-hoo.
                        Never corner a FeeWhiggerMeercat. It might bite jewr nutsack when jewr on the downstroke in itz cuntress' burrow/furrow.
                        --Proverbial kikeshit from a FeeWhiggerMeercunt

Goofy whigger shithead was not only a complete poseur, but a probable race-mixer and raiser of mud-skanks. Good riddance to the whigger shithead.

www.whitenationalist.org/forum

From 02-04-2010, 10:59 PM

Comment

Kane has a point or two about phorafags/feebs

Kane has a point or two about phorafags/feebs

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2648#post2648
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post280517

Originally posted by HurriKANE
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post280448

They advertise themselves as a free speech forum, but are really incrementalists who are trying to work people into a white nationalist "anti-semitic" ideology and purge people who disagree, except for people who weakly debate and provide no better alternative.
                          Well, the phorafags/feebs are NOT about free speech for Whites. If they would simply go openly Mutant$permFront I wouldn't be as disgusted. From what I've been able to observe, phorafags/feebs is about third-rate poseurs pretending to be 'racist' being run by ZOGbots like Mikey Kikey Jukes-Kallikak Connor, VNNF tards, with the whole mess run by three Belgian Sephardic jews datamining out of Brussels.

Originally posted by Kane12345666
                          This would be tolerable, but annoying, but they continue to gossip about people long after they are banned and their moderating isn't even handed. They became totally obsessed with me, refusing to see me in objective terms, but treating me as their kick-toy like children at recess. They exposed my personal information to google when I had a looming job search. They never ever apologized (save overwatch). They falsely accused me of plagiarism. They drove away all their best members and replaced them with vnners. They favor ixabert, and I've made up with ixabert, but ixabert was the only person to use shotgun tatics while datamining. I carefully protected the innocent, only making major attacks on people who deserve it. But they defend ix when ix fired like a shotgun and hit people who weren't directly provoking him. I'm over it, but still. They pretend they are smarter when they aren't. Most unemployed. They accuse everyone else of "trolling" when people make sophisticated arguments that disagree ideologically. I had good connections there with bligh, shays, ogenoct, etc., and they ruined a major channel of communication by perusing their vnn agenda. Thankfully we all have facebook now. They signed up on various blogs and forums I used and pretended to be me, and sowed discord. They convinced the jtf leaders that I was interested in national socialism, and I never recovered rank wise. Now the jtf is shit, but I don't like being polarized in my own organization. I HATE the phora. If I saw a phora person on a bus stop, i would burst out into an uncontrollable rage and just start yelling.

They've phoned my family to harass them on multiple occasions.

I research my ancestry and post it. They tell me that I'm a liar. They are trying to ride petty "white christian" prejudices and do not understand race scientifically. But whenever I make scientific arguments, they attempt to act like they know more.

If it were legal to kill phorians, I could honestly pull the trigger. And what will they do when they see this. Continue to shout about me in their stupid shoutbox, instead of thinking that perhaps they participated in behavior that was horribly juvenile and question why someone could be so angry at them.

I know fade is an incrementalist wm too but he doesn't have all those other traits. So I can bear with him and tolerate that.
                          Well, I think they are whigger and mamzer fuktards as well, but not for the same reasons, obviously. Of course not being a fucked-up jewboy whose Estherkikess grandmother should have gotten some Aryan input to produce a jewnstain style drone is the main reason.

But, I do appreciate jewr disdain for phorafags/feebs. Make them eat theyz own pizzles.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Kane12345666 has good reason to be afeart & timid

Kane12345666 has good reason to be afeart & timid

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2676#post2676
                            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post280733

Originally posted by Xusis

Whoa! You cool off right now. Before you bite off more than you can handle.

You act like the product of incest. I saw your fucking video today. You were jerking your head back and forth like a retarded paranoiac, and mumbling to yourself like a homeless alcoholic. What were your looking around for anyways? Bears? What the fuck is wrong with you anyway, you faggoty little twerp.

Damn, Xusis the Colostomy-Bag Likker from VNNF has a point. Kane12345666 does look sort of fucked up, like a jew drone whose Estherkikess granny didn't get some Aryan input to stabilize the spawn-of-Satan genome.

You do gotta understand that Kane has a lot to be worried about. Lots of bears in them woods, all wanting to shit in the woods, needing badly to shit in the woods, then not having any good asswipe after shitting in the woods. And contrary to what the TalmudVision sez, they don't have soft, multiple-fold Charmin toilet paper to wipe theys' asses with out in the woods.

So Kane is fully jewstified in being scared on the edge of the woods. Kane knows full well that any bear, no matter how small and decrepit, wouldn't think twice before using Kane as asswipe. Same reason Kane used to be scared to go into goyim grocery stores until Kane learned that Mr. Whipple had croaked off.

Sometimes we forget that Kane12345666 is only quasi-hue-man, the pore fucked-up little jewboy. So if I hafta I dig out my Walther P-38 that I bought in Germany direct from factory in Neu Ulm, then it will be a mercy kikeicide.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Stilz Bros B4 Hos

Stilz Bros B4 Hos

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2682#post2682
                              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post280743

Originally posted by Alison
                              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post280709

It's been a while, but hi to all the good people of SI.

Actually, May of 2009. I had run off Maude DeFraud Flanders/Squirrel with Glanders, FeeWhiggerMeercunt and jewrself, and de-dicked Helena the Estherkikess and sent them all kvetching back to Mutant$permFront.

I forgot to tell 6Killer that jew've been nosing about in the shoutbox. But not to worry. Itz still Bros B4 Hos.

Can I give you a reference to The BeerBarrel?

Mandalore will be estatic.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X