• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haitian Catastrophe: For Racists, A Good Laugh

Haitian Catastrophe: For Racists, A Good Laugh

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-p..._b_423830.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3780#post3780

n Haiti, tens of thousands of earthquake victims are dead, with at least one official estimating the number could reach half a million when the full, horrifying effects of Tuesday night's earthquake in the island nation are finally known.

In Arkansas, Billy Roper figured that made for a pretty amusing joke. So the former high school teacher and current head of the neo-Nazi White Revolution group today announced a food drive he called "Nutrition for Neutering." "Yes," Roper's White Revolution website said, "you can get started on the ground floor with this charitable effort to provide one can of nonperishable food to each and every Haitian citizen affected by the earthquake who agrees to be sterilized."

Roper's charming post, featuring a photo of castration shears, goes on to say that if those citizens then go for nine months without producing children, he will send them a can opener. "Physical evidence of the castration process should be mailed by the applying food aid recipients to Barack Obama," he adds.

For most Americans, the sight of the catastrophe in Haiti provoked an outpouring of sympathy and support for the victims. Early reports suggest that most structures in the island's capital city of Port au Prince were damaged or destroyed. Men, women and children are wandering the streets with horrific injuries, and the cries trapped victims still are emanating from underneath tons of rubble.

But Billy Roper and those like him -- characters like the sterling defenders of the white race who populate the loathsome Stormfront.org, the world's largest white supremacist Web forum -- are not like most Americans.

Just have a listen to some of the voices on Stormfront:

? "Money showered on simians is wasted." -- "Karl von Muller"
    ? "F*ck Haiti. .... I'm fed [up] to the core with hearing of Haiti and how we must help these 'poor' abominations to humankind." -- "Iberian88"
    ? "Negroes left to their own devices turn everything into a pest hole." -- "Herr Leutnant"
    ? "Nature left to its own devices will clear itself of the blight." -- "AngelEyez"

And on the web page of the Council of Conservative Citizens -- a group that has described black people as a "retrograde species of humanity" -- a report on Haiti was illustrated with a picture of a white man being lynched by blacks, presumably in Haiti.

Most of these comments are far beyond the pale of what most Americans, of any race, felt when they heard news of the Haitian tragedy. But it wasn't only neo-Nazis who said ugly things. Some of the most astounding comments came from people in the ostensible mainstream -- people like radio heavyweight Rush Limbaugh.

To Limbaugh, President Obama, in calling for Americans to open their hearts and their wallets to the plight of the Haitians, is interested in nothing but political gain. "This will play right into Obama's hands," Limbaugh said on his Wednesday radio show. "He's humanitarian, compassionate. They'll use this to burnish their, shall we say, 'credibility' with the black community - in the both light-skinned and dark-skinned black community in this country." Anyway, Haiti "has been run by dictators and communists." It produces "zilch, zero, nada." And Obama is asking "people who have lost their jobs because of his policies to donate."

"Besides," the millionaire broadcaster added later in his show, "we've already donated to Haiti. It's called the U.S. income tax.'

For his part, Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson said on Wednesday's "700 Club" on the Christian Broadcasting Network that the Haitians had brought it all on themselves. "They were under the heel of the French... . And they got together and swore a pact to the devil. They said, 'We will serve you if you will get us free from the prince.' True story. And so the devil said, 'OK, it's a deal.' ... [E]ver since, they have been cursed by one thing after another."

Robertson, who once blamed the 9/11 attacks on abortionists, feminists and others, didn't mention how he knew this to be a "true story."
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-18-2011, 07:45 PM.

niggers is piss-pul 2!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3781

Well from the Nazis what do you expect? That's what's up with them. And that's why they have to hide who they are, where they are at and when they are in mixed circles, what they are about. Of course, the same can be said about Robertson and Limbaugh, but in their case they have a lot more stupid people backing them, so people go after them moreso. I have to say though, that this whole industry of political pundits saying fucked up shit is getting tiresome. And that's what it is honestly, an industry. This isn't about them being conservative either, because it is only in recent years that you start hearing conservatives be this callous. The only ones you can see getting anything from it however are the ones who books and ratings depend on them. And they had free speech back in the day, and yet people who talked like this were kept at a distance - because we have the right not to associate with this crap. This can only go on for so long before it starts getting to the point that people start getting hurt behind this shit.

Oh, yeah. Forgot. That's already happened too.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-18-2011, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Daryle Lamont Jenkins is Billy Roper's Mirror Image

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3782#post3782
      http://www.racedebate-msf.org/forums...3608#post23608

Originally posted by Daryle Lamont Jenkins
      http://www.racedebate-msf.org/forums...3588#post23588

And they wonder why black people get so pissed off.
      Originally posted by harjit

http://www.racedebate-msf.org/forums...3589#post23589

The racists taking sadistic pleasure in this most certainly deserve all the meanness from blacks and anyone else that may be directed their way.
      I don't suppose that the denizens of this forum will ever get it, even if this Jake Featherstone tried to bring it up, but you anti-white racists on this forum are the exact mirror image of the white racists you are continually bitching about.

White racists didn't create the Haitian mess. Nor did they create an earthquake. Haitians created Haiti. All the earthquake did was create an excuse for white liberals and non-white beggars to demand that white people provide for subhuman animals living in squalor who had a marginal culling of the herd with the resources of life so that they can breed even more misery.

No thanks. White people will decline this immoral obligation.

The only difference is that white racism is winning over your anti-white racism is because whites are getting tired of supporting non-whites unable to do anything other than breed themselves to squalor and poverty. If every single poor black had died in Haiti from the earthquake and the resulting even bigger chaos and squalor, then most whites would simply be relieved that they are gone. Out of sight, out of mind.

You have whites who are losing their jobs, homes and pensions thanks to the current regime's corruption. So white people simply don't have anything to spare for non-whites in foreign countries and cannot be expected to pay out much of anything to restore the non-existent infrastructure over there when it is crumbling over here.

You getting mad and chimping out over what politically irrelevant people that nobody outside the Movement ever heard about simply confirms what this Billy Roper says: non-whites are an ungrateful burden better ignored and confined to where they live right now.

Give it another week and nobody will give a shit what happens in Haiti. This Billy Roper is simply making hay while the sun shines -- as is Mark Potak for the other side. As are the anti-white racist imbeciles on this forum. They feed off each other and eat each other's shit.

I know more than jew

Comment

http://www.racedebate-msf.org/forums...3629#post23629

Originally posted by Miss Informed View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3782#post3782
        http://www.racedebate-msf.org/forums...3608#post23608

I don't suppose that the denizens of this forum will ever get it, even if this Jake Featherstone tried to bring it up, but you anti-white racists on this forum are the exact mirror image of the white racists you are continually bitching about.

White racists didn't create the Haitian mess. Nor did they create an earthquake. Haitians created Haiti. All the earthquake did was create an excuse for white liberals and non-white beggars to demand that white people provide for subhuman animals living in squalor who had a marginal culling of the herd with the resources of life so that they can breed even more misery.

No thanks. White people will decline this immoral obligation.

The only difference is that white racism is winning over your anti-white racism is because whites are getting tired of supporting non-whites unable to do anything other than breed themselves to squalor and poverty. If every single poor black had died in Haiti from the earthquake and the resulting even bigger chaos and squalor, then most whites would simply be relieved that they are gone. Out of sight, out of mind.

You have whites who are losing their jobs, homes and pensions thanks to the current regime's corruption. So white people simply don't have anything to spare for non-whites in foreign countries and cannot be expected to pay out much of anything to restore the non-existent infrastructure over there when it is crumbling over here.

You getting mad and chimping out over what politically irrelevant people that nobody outside the Movement ever heard about simply confirms what this Billy Roper says: non-whites are an ungrateful burden better ignored and confined to where they live right now.

Give it another week and nobody will give a shit what happens in Haiti. This Billy Roper is simply making hay while the sun shines -- as is Mark Potak for the other side. As are the anti-white racist imbeciles on this forum. They feed off each other and eat each other's shit.
        Originally posted by The American
        Miss Informed, I don't think we have ever chatted before. I have been gone for awhile taking a break. I did want to comment on your post. I will be respectful towards you and ask for the same treatment. We are having a discussion.

You made the comment that Anti Racists many times are the the exact mirror image of White Nationalists. I can't disagree with that thought. I have seen it myself in a few cases. The majority of Anti Racists are just normal people who are fighting White Nationalists because we think it is a moral imperative to fight those who by their actions and vision seek to destroy this nation. Their vision of an all White homeland goes against everything our Founding Fathers envisioned when they started this country.

No White Nationalists didn't create the earthquake in Hati. Yet, I have seen and heard first hand White Nationalists rejoice in the loss of Non Whites who have been killed in a natural disaster. There attitude of Joy and sining "Another one hits the Dust" mindset is terrible to those of us who have compassion and want to help the hurting and the suffering in this world. White Nationalists like to say they do what they do because of love of race, but the truth is that hate spews from their mouth. They can't even see how hateful they are in celebrating people who die in a natural disaster because they are non white. Most Americans are a generous people and we want to help those who need our help due to a natural disaster.

I know that White Nationalism is growing. I know White Nationalism is not a joke. I fight White Nationalism because I don't want White Nationalists to gain political power to bring their vision into reality. I don't take White Nationalists for granted.

You have several factors right now that are working in the favor of White Nationalists. One is the economy. We are facing a situation much like Hitler was able to use to gain power. When the people are suffering because they can't find a job, are loosing their home, and can't buy food to feed their kids than they are more open to listen to the White Nationalist message.

Another factor is that White Nationalists have been smart in going more undercover and using the issues that work in their favor to recruit more people to their side. The teabaggers are a group of people that White Nationalists can recruit from.

Americans are sick and tired of the corruption in both political parties. Both the Democrats and the Republicans are bought and paid for. Candidates lie to the American people and then when elected don't do what they promised but bring the same ole same ole. I think people are waking up that neither one of those parties will be part of the solution. So people know something is wrong with our government but they don't know exactly what it is. That is when people either move future to the Right and become open to White Nationalists or become more to the left and join the Progressives. I am a Progressive. I am a member of the Green Party. I think that we will be getting more members and continue growing. As White Nationalism is growing so is the Green Party.

Numero Uno of Meercats

Comment

Survival is its own reward

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3784

Originally posted by Meercat #1 View Post
          http://www.racedebate-msf.org/forums...3629#post23629

Miss Informed, I don't think we have ever chatted before. I have been gone for awhile taking a break. I did want to comment on your post. I will be respectful towards you and ask for the same treatment. We are having a discussion.

You made the comment that Anti Racists many times are the the exact mirror image of White Nationalists. I can't disagree with that thought. I have seen it myself in a few cases. The majority of Anti Racists are just normal people who are fighting White Nationalists because we think it is a moral imperative to fight those who by their actions and vision seek to destroy this nation. Their vision of an all White homeland goes against everything our Founding Fathers envisioned when they started this country.

No White Nationalists didn't create the earthquake in Hati. Yet, I have seen and heard first hand White Nationalists rejoice in the loss of Non Whites who have been killed in a natural disaster. There attitude of Joy and sining "Another one hits the Dust" mindset is terrible to those of us who have compassion and want to help the hurting and the suffering in this world. White Nationalists like to say they do what they do because of love of race, but the truth is that hate spews from their mouth. They can't even see how hateful they are in celebrating people who die in a natural disaster because they are non white. Most Americans are a generous people and we want to help those who need our help due to a natural disaster.

I know that White Nationalism is growing. I know White Nationalism is not a joke. I fight White Nationalism because I don't want White Nationalists to gain political power to bring their vision into reality. I don't take White Nationalists for granted.

You have several factors right now that are working in the favor of White Nationalists. One is the economy. We are facing a situation much like Hitler was able to use to gain power. When the people are suffering because they can't find a job, are loosing their home, and can't buy food to feed their kids than they are more open to listen to the White Nationalist message.

Another factor is that White Nationalists have been smart in going more undercover and using the issues that work in their favor to recruit more people to their side. The teabaggers are a group of people that White Nationalists can recruit from.

Americans are sick and tired of the corruption in both political parties. Both the Democrats and the Republicans are bought and paid for. Candidates lie to the American people and then when elected don't do what they promised but bring the same ole same ole. I think people are waking up that neither one of those parties will be part of the solution. So people know something is wrong with our government but they don't know exactly what it is. That is when people either move future to the Right and become open to White Nationalists or become more to the left and join the Progressives. I am a Progressive. I am a member of the Green Party. I think that we will be getting more members and continue growing. As White Nationalism is growing so is the Green Party.
          Looking back at the thread, and since it is quite likely I am going to be banned by the vermin infesting and running this forum, let me answer your question real quickly.

I don't think that there is any real solution other than by upping the hatred that is rapidly spreading between liberal whiggers and the muds that they use as political allies like the Abolitionists used negro slaves against the South and those few White people left. Unlike most of the White Nationalist clowns who like to play at rallies and politics, I think that the only solution is to simply let Nature take its course and with the coming collapse use extreme ruthlessness to make sure that only a few White people survive.

Right now on CNN, I see that the retards are claiming that there needs to be 'a law' with criminal penalties for calling retards 'retards' just as there are pseudol-laws for Whites showing contempt of nigger, spic, gook, faggot -- all the invading vermin claiming that they have a right to not be offended by the hatred and contempt that we have for them just as they have for us.

If current trends continue, not only will Whites become a minority, but we will become slaves and then dead as a race while these mongrel savages root for grubs in the ruins. So the current trends cannot be allowed to continue.

So the only solution is at all times ratchet up the hatred so that Whites will not only wake up, but use biological and nuclear and famine not only against non-whites, but against the 90% of so-called whites who are mere wiggers.

And this is not only desirable, but inevitable. Haiti shows us that negroes are destructive animals unable to save themselves, as are most muds. When even the highest level of non-whites, the Japanese, are unable to run their white man's toys, and are dying off, this means that if we purge the diseased whites, and make sure this time that White technology doesn't fall into the hands of non-whites and the Jew parasites are exterminated, then the world can and will be a paradise for less than 100 million Whites, after a relapse of decades, centuries into a new dark age relapse.

Being on the downslope of life, I am not afraid of chaos, collapse, destruction, then rebirth and the means of this is simply letting things fall apart, helping them fall apart by making peaceful change impossible, not that there is any peaceful solution. All I want is that the only survivors look like me, i.e. that they are White in not only skin, but mind.

I am polite to you because you don't seem to be the degenerate diseased animals running on this forum pretending to be moral. People are seldom any good. Survival is its own reward.
          Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-18-2011, 07:46 PM.
          I know more than jew

Comment

Haitian Earthquake: Two Years Later

Haitian Earthquake: Two Years Later

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...o-years-later/
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5067#post5067

Among the ruins of Haiti exactly two years later

Haiti

Egalité for All!

Two years ago on this day, 200,000 Haitians lost their lives after a rather mild 7.0 magnitude earthquake struck near the Port-au-Prince area.

Exactly two years later: $2.4 billion dollars of DWL foreign aid has been spent in Haiti, almost 50 percent of the rubble is still on the ground, 70 percent of Haitians are unemployed, 600,000 Haitians are still living in tent cities, and the world’s largest cholera outbreak has killed 7,000 people and infected 500,000 people after a lunatic bathed and drank from a river contaminated with raw sewage.

8 million Haitians live without electricity, 5 million Haitians are illiterate, 8 out of 10 Haitians live on less than $2 dollars a day, and foreign charity comprises half the national budget. Haitians live off the Global EBT Card and could not survive otherwise. The productive land which Haitians used to farm in the 19th century is now a 98 percent deforested wasteland after 208 years of freedom and equality.

Thanks to DWL charity, 52 percent of the food now consumed in Haiti is imported from abroad. Farming has declined from 40 percent to 25 percent of the Haitian economy over the past decade. It should be interesting to see what happens when the foreign aid spigot finally dries up as the European population contracts over the next twenty years.

In the meantime, Whole Foods is selling Haitian mangoes to SWPLs, Sean Penn has vowed to spend the rest of his life in Haiti, and bleeding heart liberals like Amanda Kijera continue to descend on Haiti only to be gang raped by their African brothers in the common worldwide struggle against oppression.

Haiti was destroyed by “free society.” The effective result of abolition was the total collapse of civilization in what in “slave society” had previously been the richest and most productive colony in the entire world.

If you are in the mood for some Quixotic dark humor, check out the Nicholas Kristof columns on Haiti over the past two years:

- In “Some Frank Talk About Haiti” (January 2, 2010), Kristof dismisses the idea that Haitians are racially inferior, claimed that Haiti “could plausibly turn itself around,” and attacked Bill O’Reilly for spreading the “pernicious myth” that “Once again, we will do more than anyone else on the planet, and one year from today Haiti will be just as bad as it is right now.”

- In “Haiti, Nearly a Year Later” (December 1, 2010), Haiti was being roiled by a cholera epidemic and there were estimates that 400,000 Haitians could get cholera in the next year. Kristof admitted that O’Reilly “wasn’t far off” when he claimed on his show that Haiti would still be a basket case a year later.

- In “I’ve Seen the Future (In Haiti)” (December 4, 2010), Kristof chimes in three days later with a new column about how Haitian microfinance was going to revolutionize the financial services industry.

- In “Ladders for the Poor” (January 5, 2011), Kristof claimed that “stony hearts” were mistakenly losing hope and had written off Haiti as a bottomless pit, a perennial hell impervious to progress. He continued to assert that “we have a moral obligation to address extreme poverty around the world,” but backed off from the idea the charity was the solution.

- In “Angelina, George, Ben and Mia” (December 31, 2011), Kristof turns his attention back to the Haiti for the first time in a year and has nothing to say about Haiti aside from briefly commenting that “Sean Penn and Olivia Wilde … have shown a more sustained commitment to Haiti than most news organizations.”

There is nothing that I can add to what Hesketh Prichard and Dr. William Pierce have already said about Haiti. Their analysis will stand the test of time as the definitive statement on Haiti in much the same way that the Pythagorean Theorem or Euclidean geometry will always be true.

Freedom failed . . . most spectacularly in the world’s first black republic.

Last edited by Librarian; 01-15-2012, 02:21 PM.

The quality of people I am reaching is much higher than I ever did with a forum.
            I'm now at the top of the racialist intellectual community in the United States.
            I was a nobody when I ran The Phora.

Comment

Working...
            X