• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dormant UnderGround Militia Movement Showing Signs of Renewed Activity

The Dormant UnderGround Militia Movement Showing Signs of Renewed Activity

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=786#post786
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...582#post202582

Originally posted by jewhoo/$PLC News

Officials see rise in militia groups across U.S.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090812/...litia_movement

By EILEEN SULLIVAN, Associated Press Writer, Wed Aug 12, 3:50 am ET

WASHINGTON ? Militia groups with gripes against the government are regrouping across the country and could grow rapidly, according to an organization that tracks such trends.

The stress of a poor economy and a liberal administration led by a black president are among the causes for the recent rise, the report from the Southern Poverty Law Center says. Conspiracy theories about a secret Mexican plan to reclaim the Southwest are also growing amid the public debate about illegal immigration.

Bart McEntire, a special agent with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, told SPLC researchers that this is the most growth he's seen in more than a decade.

"All it's lacking is a spark," McEntire said in the report.

It's reminiscent of what was seen in the 1990s ? right-wing militias, people ideologically against paying taxes and so-called "sovereign citizens" are popping up in large numbers, according to the report to be released Wednesday. The SPLC is a nonprofit civil rights group that, among other activities, investigates hate groups.

Last October, someone from the Ohio Militia posted a recruiting video on YouTube, billed as a "wake-up call" for America. It's been viewed more than 60,000 times.

"Things are bad, things are real bad, and it's going to be a lot worse," said the man on the video, who did not give his name. "Our country is in peril."

The man is holding an AR-15 semiautomatic rifle, and he encourages viewers to buy one.

While anti-government sentiment has been on the rise over the last two years, there aren't as many threats and violent acts at this point as there were in the 1990s, according to the report. That movement bore the likes of Timothy McVeigh, who in 1995 blew up a federal building in Oklahoma City and killed 168 people.

But McEntire fears it's only a matter of time.

These militias are concentrated in the Midwest, Pacific Northwest and the Deep South, according to Mark Potok, an SPLC staff director who co-wrote the report. Recruiting videos and other outreach on the Internet are on the rise, he said, and researchers from his center found at least 50 new groups in the last few months.

The militia movement of the 1990s gained traction with growing concerns about gun control, environmental laws and anything perceived as liberal government meddling.

The spark for that movement came in 1992 with an FBI standoff with white separatist Randall Weaver at Ruby Ridge, Idaho. Weaver's wife and son were killed by an FBI sniper. And in 1993, a 52-day standoff between federal agents and the Branch Davidian cult in Waco, Texas, resulted in nearly 80 deaths. These events rallied more people who became convinced that the government would murder its own citizens to promote its liberal agenda.

Now officials are seeing a new generation of activists, according to the report. The law center spotlights Edward Koernke, a Michigan man who hosts an Internet radio show about militias. His father, Mark, was a major figure in the 1990s militia movement and served six years in prison for charges including assaulting police.

Last year, officials warned about an increase in activity from militias in a five-year threat projection by the Homeland Security Department.

"White supremacists and militias are more violent and thus more likely to conduct mass-casualty attacks on the scale of the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing," the threat projection said.

A series of domestic terrorism incidents over the past year have not been directly tied to organized militias, but the rhetoric behind some of the crimes are similar with that of the militia movement. For instance, the man charged with the April killings of three Pittsburgh police officers posted some of his views online. Richard Andrew Poplawski wrote that U.S. troops could be used against American citizens, and he thinks a gun ban could be coming.

The FBI's assistant director for counterterrorism, Michael Heimbach, said that law enforcement officials need to identify people who go beyond hateful rhetoric and decide to commit violent acts and crimes. Heimbach said one of the bigger challenges is identifying the lone-wolf offenders.

One alleged example of a lone-wolf offender is the 88-year-old man charged in the June shooting death of a guard at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington.

___

On the Net:

Southern Poverty Law Center: http://www.splcenter.org/

I've known since this March since the Missouri MIAC Report came out that the 'Modern Militia' Movement was restirring. Call it a smell from someone who was around back in 1994 when the first 'Modern Militia' Movement was being formed in shocked reaction to the Waco massacre. Like Randall Flagg in 'The Stand' I smell the same smell of chaos coming just like a farmer can smell rain coming. When I heard that the Missouri piglice were recycling the same stuff that myself and others wrote back in the 1990's, and seen an increase in learning about events from over a dozen years ago, I decided to re-activate 'Modern Militiaman' as an Internet e-zine and started work on a July 4, 2009 issue after a hiatus of nearly a decade. Now it would seem that ZOG's nightmare is about to resurface, but this time the movement which went underground like water into the ground facing a long dry spell is popping back up like a spring of cool water and ZOG and its jew crows are watching the whigger animals drinking from these springs.

(In fact, now that the jew crows are croaking, I might as well preserve my reputation for knowing how the Movement land lies by posting this item to my Christian Nationalist forum and StumbleInn subforums within three hours of this AP staffer's writing as I seen it on that shithole of whigger 'Muhdikkkery' over on phorafags/feebs. Usually phorafags/feebs is not worth spying on, but I am a religious Movement spy in my own right and it paid off this time.)

The Modern Militia Movement began in the spring of 1994 as a reaction to Waco, the Brady Bill, and Bill Clinton. It sprang up without planning and ZOG was caught napping because it was a White rural flyover-country spontaneous reaction which no one seen and which ambitious warlord types got on board to ride for Revolution. Likewise, another outbreak of the Militia Movement has taken place because of the dispossession of whigger hopes with the loss of White jobs, savings, homes and the [s]election of the fraudulent nigger alleged 'president' Obongo. The current plan of Obongocare within the Obamanation involves taking health care away from elderly whiggers to give to criminal niggers and beaners lacking insurance. In short, do away with

(I probably need to go to bed and think about how I'm going to finish this article. Suffice it to say, that the Militia Movement has been stirring anew since this spring of 2009, just like its forebearer Militia Movement stirred in the spring of 1994. Its now here and stirring and is going to be even more difficult to destroy than the 1990s Militia Movement because whiggers are getting desperate, have nothing left to lose -- no jobs, savings, homes -- and they are about to turn feral. And the warlord leadership is waiting around and ready, jew false-fronts won't be able to levee this surge. The jew SPLC militia-general Red Mike Vander[kike][bogus]bough is right about one thing -- todays politics is merely a preliminary maneuvering for survival before an expected and desired total civil war. --MLDL CJCC/AN)
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-13-2009, 03:16 AM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Based on your experiences in the 90s, does thiis new militia movement have a different feel to it? I remember the last time there were a lot of fools playing drressup and spouting about the CONstitution. As I recall, they were falling all over themselves to suck up to the FBI, ATF, etc.

Have we hard enough hard times to make these people realize who the enemy is?

Comment

CNN Has a Lou Dobbs Problem: Dobbs Allowed to Trash the SPLC While Anderson Cooper Promotes Their Report[/LIST][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
      By Heather Thursday Aug 13, 2009 3:00pm

Well, well, well. Besides Lou Dobbs blatant hatred of immigrants, and his latest birther debacle, now he's decided to trash the Southern Poverty Law Center, and instead of bringing anyone from their organization on to attempt to defend themselves, he asks his guests Ron Christie, Hank Sheinkopf and Chris Stirewalt to weigh in on whether there has been a rise in right wing militia groups across the country instead. I'm not sure why he thought any of these people were qualified to debate the topic. If he'd wanted to have a fair argument on this, he'd have brought in our own Dave Neiwert, and Mark Potok from the Southern Poverty Law Center and debated both of them himself.

My friends John Amato and Dave Neiwert are both travelling to the Daily KOS event right now, but I hope when Dave gets some time, he can take on Dobbs himself on this one.

DOBBS: Let me turn to another story. The Associated Press publishing a story today about a report on anti-government militia groups brought to you by the southern poverty law center. The link to the story, if I may, and this is interesting, I won't read the whole thing. "Militia groups with gripes across the country are regrouping across the country and could grow rapidly, according to an organization that tracks such trends. The stress of a poor economy and a liberal administration led by a black president are among the causes for the recent rise." This is from the Associated Press. "The report from the Southern Poverty Law Center says, conspiracy theories about a secret Mexican plan --" blah, blah, blah. I ask each of you to take a look at the story for independent judgment. What is your opinion, first of the reporting of the Associated Press and the Southern Poverty Law Center?

SHEINKOPF: We need to be careful what we read to. The second paragraph taken as gospel, with no facts, frankly, is very dangerous. Now, this may in fact be a trend but there's nothing in there to skate any factual data. That's just wait it is. It's simple.

DOBBS: Ron?

CHRISTIE: I agree with Hank. I think obviously there are a lot of people around the country that with the first African-American president and I think people are reacting to that. We need to make sure it's based in fact and not rhetoric. I think it's a very irresponsible report.

DOBBS: Chris?

STIREWALT: Well, look Southern Poverty Law Center has its own agenda to push. That's what they're supposed to do. They're supposed to pursue heir own interests. Part of that is scaring people and talking about these things. My beef is with the Associated Press. That's my concern here is that the main channel for what is supposed to be unbiased news in the United States is putting stuff out there. That's what gives me pause. Not the Southern Poverty Law Center.

DOBBS: Yes. And I think in the interest of free speech, exactly, the Southern Poverty Law Center has the right which we all support to do exactly as it feels it must. We may not agree with it. Empathically not in many cases. But the Associated Press, my god, an independent news organization, a storied news organization, not its brightest moment.

Gentlemen, thank you very much. Appreciate you all being with us. Thank you very much, Ron, thank you very much, Hank.

And here's Anderson Cooper's reporting on the very same network. CNN looks like they're as all over the map as MSNBC when they allow Joe Scarborough, Pat Buchanan, Keith Olbermann, and Rachel Maddow to share the same air space.

COOPER: That was Gary Tuchman reporting.

So if Scott Roeder was fueled by rage over a practice deemed legal under the law, as his ex-wife claims, he's certainly not alone. A new report out today from the Southern Poverty Law Center, details a sharp rise in anti-government, right-wing militias, with numbers growing rapidly, especially in the Midwest, Pacific Northwest, as well as the Deep South.

According to a new report, people drawn to these groups share a hatred of paying taxes, a suspicion of anything the government does, and deep outrage over the election of an African-American man as president.

So let's dig deeper with Mark Potok, director of the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Mark, why do you think there's been this increase in militia activity since the beginning of the year?

MARK POTOK, DIRECTOR, SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER: Well, I think, as you suggest in your intro, it really has a lot to do with the rise of the power of a black man.

You know, for these people, for this movement in general, the primary kind of enemy is the government, the federal government. That was true in the '90s, and it's true today. But the big difference today is that the federal -- the face of the federal government is the face of a black man.

So, you know, I'm not suggesting that all militias or all people involved in this movement or in this ideology, you know, are really Klansman secretly, but it is a far more racialized movement than what we saw in the '90s.

COOPER: So we did see a rise in the '90s. You're saying race is a much bigger factor this time around? And you're seeing that, what, in the rhetoric that they're using?

POTOK: Yes. In the rhetoric, in the conversation, the months themselves, and the kinds of issues they really take on. You know, it's really quite clear. You know, one thing you hear a lot -- again, not certainly from all people of this movement but for a great many of them -- is a lot of worry and angst over the idea that in 2042, as the Census Bureau has predicted, white Americans will lose their majority in this country.

So that's the, you know, very visible rise of power of Obama, the continuing relatively high rates of nonwhite immigration into this country, mainly Mexican and Central American. You know, all of those things are a part of this.

Certainly, there are other aspects that are much similar -- much more similar to what happened in the '90s. You know, a real worry about gun control, about sort of the new world order coming in and taking all Americans' freedoms away. You know, and even the kind of wacky stuff you hear from certain commentators about FEMA concentration camps and all the rest of it.

COOPER: We had a question from Text 360 from one of our viewers, LaserJamie (ph) in Miami. His question: "What democratic traits -- or excuse me, demographic traits do the militia members share?"

POTOK: Well, I think that militia members in the '90s were quite clearly from all classes of people. There were a number of academic studies that showed that pretty plainly. You know, it was not thick with lawyers and doctors and so on, but really, you had people from each kind of demographic.

I think that's probably less true today. I think that it is a more working-class phenomenon. But that is really only a sense. It's hard to say, you know, without doing a detailed study.

But you know, one thing I think that is clearly true is that we're talking, basically, about the rural population. We don't find these kinds of groups, with very few exceptions in urban areas and cities.

COOPER: And we're seeing more YouTube videos made by some of these groups.

POTOK: That's right. And the YouTube, of course, reflects the power of the Internet for these groups. And that is another piece of it. You know, while we look at this movement and we see, you know, a pretty disorganized movement of a lot of little different groups.

You know, the fact is that they are able to communicate, to sort of transmit ideology and, in fact, to make plans in terms of simply meetings and rallies and other events very easily. So that has been a great boost to them.

COOPER: And how many of these groups are just, you know, talkers? People who, you know, talk big, you know, love running around in forests dressed up in paramilitary gear, but ultimately, they don't amount to much?

POTOK: Well, I think that a lot of them are essentially just talkers, but talk is not always completely benign. I mean, I think we're seeing that right now in the town-hall meetings and so on.

And I think it is especially un-benign, if that's a word, malignant, you know, when the talk is coming from what I think are those really mainstream aiders and abettors. In other words, politicians and commentators who really reiterate and give some authority to the completely false ideas and propaganda theories of these groups.

So you know, what I'm saying is that there's a kind of poisoning of the mainstream political discourse. You know, instead of talking about health care, we're talking about death panels and that kind of thing. COOPER: Mark Potok, I appreciate it. It's an interesting report today out. Thanks very much.

POTOK: Thank you.

COOPER: You can go to AC360.com for the full report on the rise of militias, including a fascinating, if twisted, list of plots, conspiracies, and racist rampages in America since the Oklahoma City bombing.

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/...bbs-allowed-tr

I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

Why I Started the Militia -- by JB Campbell

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...913#post171913
        http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/jbcstart.html
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=799#post799

Why I Started the Militia
        J B Campbell

What in hell is the Missouri Information Analysis Center? And what’s with the bureaucratic title? Why not just call it what it is, Missouri’s Center for Information Analysis, or CIA spelled sideways. We can assume that this pretentious outfit gets its money and information from Langley, Virginia, and, like Blackwater, is just another CIA front. Back in the ‘90s they called such cop shops part of the Multi-Jurisdictional Task Force, meaning that state, county and local lawmen were merged with the FBI and the marshals under FEMA control. FEMA today is dominated by Israel and Israel’s running dogs, as is the CIA.

The MCIA is in the business of intimidation, as well as preparing Missouri cops for an attack on us Americans who might resent the destruction of our savings and the taking of our homes and cars – and of course, our children. Those of us who are concerned about a possible round-up of the resentful are high on the red list. The Missouri branch of the CIA is one of dozens of “fusion centers” around the country – fusion meaning the eventual merging of the police with the army.

The Missouri bureaucrats are warning cops that the resentful ones are to be considered potential terrorists and are to be treated accordingly. Their infamous report blends this terrorism with the militia. Now, I thought the militia was pretty much dead, and I’m the one that started it. I did so with a book that I wrote and published back in the ‘80s, The New American Man. Its subtitle was A Call to Arms. The first draft was written in ’83 and then toughened up in ’88 and finally released to the public in 1989, when I could afford to print about 2,700 copies.

The book was hyped on several radio shows in Anchorage. A guy up there named Don taped my interviews and sent copies all around the lower 48. Within a few weeks, the militia movement was born and just took off. The books sold out in a few months and I started lowering my profile, attempting in no way to present myself as the one who started the thing. Within a few months I received letters (this was before email) inviting me to speak to men who thought this militia thing was a pretty good idea.

I had a certain agenda, as I’ve written repeatedly, which was to gather a tough bunch of guys who would help me neutralize the Council on Foreign Relations in Manhattan. But I was way ahead of the power curve in those days. The militia idea would reach the plateau of stockpiling weapons against big government’s plans to confiscate firearms.

I spent the summer of 1990 traveling around the US, speaking privately to small groups of men about the need to go after the so-called invisible government, the CFR, and its clones. This turned out to be way too ambitious, so in every meeting I fell back to the idea of self-defense against cops and feds, and what to do if one was raided. The main idea I originated was that of reprisals in the name of whatever innocent person or family that was raided or injured in any way. The reprisals could take place anywhere in the country but they had to be in the name of the victims. I also proposed traveling in convoys in the event of roadblocks.

The meetings were monitored by the police and feds, who knew where I was going to be long before I got there. My home phone was obviously tapped, as were the phones of the guys who I’d be meeting. I was tailed openly by police and others, with no attempt at secrecy.

The man who helped me in Columbus, Ohio was a former radioman on the USS Pueblo when it was captured by the North Koreans in 1968. He and the others had been beaten by the Reds and the whole crew had been abandoned by the US government for eleven months. Anyway, he had me there for about a week and arranged a half-dozen meetings with Ohioans. He was expecting to regain his former job with the city as a building inspector and the day I left he went down to city hall to see how it was going. He was advised that he wouldn’t be getting his old job back because the Secret Service was investigating him for terrorism, which wasn’t such a common charge in 1990 as it is today. He was accused of terrorism for assisting me. So we can see from that the roots of the Missouri CIA’s linking the militia with terrorism. I have been listed by the US government as a terrorist since late 1988, when I first announced that I intended to create a new militia movement to overthrow the invisible government.

I know this because the second or third time I was a guest on the Anchorage radio show, the FBI showed up at the station. They’d come to the local bookstore that afternoon, looking for my new book, which hadn’t arrived yet. One of them dropped the antenna to his walkie-talkie in the store and the owner took it to the station. A carload of them showed up in the parking lot that night, believing I was actually going to be there in person, rather than appearing via telephone from my Carmel, California home. The talk show host asked them to come up to the studio and retrieve the antenna and when they heard that, their car was driven out of the parking lot. Local anti-government people waved at them as they sped away.

At the end of the 1990 tour, I was scheduled to speak in Medford, Oregon. These guys had advertised my appearance publicly, which they told me while I was still back east. I told them that I only spoke to private groups of men, that the things I discussed weren’t for the ladies and certainly weren’t for the general public, which meant cops and feds. They told me it would be great and a lot of people were coming. Once I arrived in Medford I was warned by a friendly local that I was to be arrested at the meeting. He said the FBI was planning to arrest me for sedition. How on earth did he know that? The FBI had informed a local talk show host and he leaked it to the guys in “the militia.” They didn’t bother to tell me. So I held, as usual, a small private meeting the next morning and split for California, going down the coast road. A newspaper article was sent to me that described two carloads of FBIs showing up for the meeting that night, and asking where was the speaker?

Anyway, why did I start the militia? Why did I use the word “militia,” which in 1989, few people had heard or knew what it meant? I didn’t start it so that millions of guns and billions of rounds would be stored away. I didn’t start it so that guys would train for war. I didn’t use the word “militia” for romantic or dramatic reasons. I used the word because of the very bad phrasing of the 2nd Amendment and because the word was exploited by judges to nullify the 2nd Amendment. Since the 1840s, judges had sent people to prison for keeping and bearing arms that the judges said weren’t suitable for militia purposes. I actually learned to hate the word “militia” after reading the cases, and decided to jam the militia down the government’s throat.

I started the movement in an attempt to destroy the Council on Foreign Relations – no other reason. The CFR controls the US government. If the CFR is destroyed then the US government is overthrown, so that made me a violent revolutionary, or terrorist. That’s where the CIA came in. The former director of central intelligence, William Colby, wrote to attorney John DeCamp, his former colleague in the Viet Nam assassination program known as “Phoenix,” that the militia movement had to be dealt with “justly or otherwise.” The militia movement was a bigger threat than the anti-war movement of the ‘60s “because its members are average, successful citizens, and because there are so many of them.” DeCamp was representing members of “the militia” who had gotten in trouble and his old friend Colby was chastising him for his involvement.

My research revealed an interesting detail from the Militia Act of 1792. One of the purposes of the militia, according to the act, was to suppress combinations too powerful for the ordinary course of judicial proceedings. What else could you call the CFR but a combination too powerful for the ordinary course of judicial proceedings? I didn’t hate the word “militia” anymore. I didn’t love it but I could definitely see its usefulness.

Trouble was, so could the government. The feds formed fake militia units. Oliver North tried it but no one took him seriously. Then the Trochmanns in Noxon, Montana started their infamous “Militia of Montana.” This one was a very effective FBI front. The Trochmanns obtained thousands of names of men who called and wrote, asking how they could start their own militia units around the country. John Trochmann, in a monthly six-hour meeting, turned all the new names over to an FBI agent in Missoula named Mike Houck. I actually moved to Noxon to help these rats and did so for about six months until I learned the truth of what they were doing. I supplied machine guns, ammunition, radios and money to them, which must have perplexed Houck and Co. Two years later, after I’d retrieved all the weapons and denounced the Trochmanns online and in the Liberty Bell magazine, Houck paid me a visit. He pretended to be investigating a tire disposal franchise that I and others around the country had purchased from a crook in New York. As he and the other agent were leaving, he turned and said he’d only come along because he’d read my book and wanted to meet me. I said, “What was your name?” “Mike.” “Mike Houck?” He nodded. He said he’d like to start a dialog. “With me?” “Well, I can’t promise it would do any good, but we could try to talk things over…” I said, “Well, I’d have to have full disclosure.” He said that he couldn’t do that. I said, “That’s okay – I couldn’t either.” He said my book was very scary. I agreed, but said that his outfit was a bunch of stone killers and I knew they blew up Oklahoma City and pinned it on the militia to destroy it, which worked. He said, “I understand the problem, I’m interested in solutions.” I told him to read my book again, because that’s the solution.

Houck said that everyone in the FBI knows that I started the militia. I said, “Tell me something I don’t know.” Then he said that he wouldn’t want anything to happen to my children, then five and three. I kinda lost interest in the conversation at that point and they left.

So, now the Missouri lawmen are sorry they released this “report” that smears the resentful ones and the concerned ones as potential terrorists. Do these dopes know what a terrorist is? Let me tell you, since I was actually in the anti-terrorist business back in the 1970s, in Rhodesia. The guys I was fighting were the real deal. For example, any of their fellow Africans whom they accused of helping us had his lips, his nose, his ears and his dick cut off and then his wife had to cook them and eat them. Or he had his legs chopped off, or both. Happened every day. Terrorists deal in terror. We have yet to experience terrorism in this country. 9-11 was not terrorism, it was Shock and Awe. Can’t we see the connection between 9-11 and what Bush did to the Moslems right afterward? First he shocked and awed us so we’d let him shock and awe them. There’s no “terror” in the airports and there’s no “attempted terror” in the airports. Why do you suppose that is? There was no “terror” before 9-11 and there’s been none since. No smoking guns in the form of mushroom clouds. The only terror is what Bush has committed against the Moslems and what continues in Guantanamo Bay, Baghram and dozens of our torture centers around the world, including navy prison ships, under Obama. That’s terror, but we’re doing it, not the Moslems. What we have here is fear, not terror, or terrorism. We have a general fear of what our government is planning to do to us, because we keep getting these stupid reports, which have the stink of the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center all over them. CIA, ADL, FBI, NSA, US Army, FEMA – all one big happy family.

Back to the militia. The militia thing is dead. I’m sorry I started it. Even though it’s now the bane of the government pukes who claim to fear it, it doesn’t mean anything. What does it stand for? “Terror?” Please. “My cold dead fingers?” Please. The militia, whatever you think it was, died pitifully on April 19, 1995 in Oklahoma City. Tim McVeigh of the US Army, attached to the CIA’s Special Forces, pretended to have exploded a bullshit bomb and took the blame as a member of “the militia.” That was his assignment and he acted out his part to the end, when he apparently got a fake lethal injection at Terre Haute federal prison. There was no autopsy and no one knows what happened to his “body,” which was given to “his friends” after “the execution.” His co-conspirator, Terry Nichols, now says that they were both run by the FBI’s Larry Potts, the engineer of Ruby Ridge and Waco. According to that, what I said to Mike Houck was right on the money.

Okay. So where do we go from here? There’s only one place to go and that’s to Manhattan, to 58 E. 68th Street, corner of Park Avenue and 68th. Harold Pratt House, home of the Council on Foreign Relations. Nothing is going to get better in this sorry country until that building is destroyed. Its members are the most evil and destructive people on this earth. The CFR founders and their successors have fomented every single war and depression since World War I, not to mention every Communist party since 1917. Don’t tell me that there are more important people or groups. If you think that’s so, then get them. But no single group has achieved the consistent level of mass murder and destruction that this malignant club has since (and somewhat before) its founding. I don’t need to write again what we should do to these guys.

We need a simple program to follow to get out of this mess. The first thing is to destroy the CFR. The Federal Reserve Company has to follow. All public debt generated by the Federal Reserve and its Wall Street co-conspirators must be repudiated. The Federal Reserve Note must be replaced by the debt-free US Note, issued by the Treasury Department. That is really the only legitimate function of the federal government, to provide debt-free currency.

Someone has to lead this country out of the black hole of destruction created by the Council on Foreign Relations. We must suppress this combination that is too powerful for the ordinary course of judicial proceedings.

http://www.gnosticliberationfront.co...he_militia.htm

Comment

Militia Movement Resurgence

Militia Movement Resurgence

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post800

Originally posted by Awiergan

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=783#post783

I've read your stuff over the years and I always pay attention to what you say, because you got two of the big things right.

1. The major problem with white people is white people. Not jews, niggers or greaseballs. Linder likes to yell, 'jew, jew, jew', as if the Golden Age would be here now EXCEPT FOR the fiendishly clever jews. If they are as unbelievably cunning as Linder makes out, maybe they should run everything. The jews have power over white people because people let them have the power. If somebody's house is infested with cockroaches, who blames the cockroaches? Even this late in the day, if white people would pull their heads out of their asses, our jew and black problem would quickly vanish. Like you, however, I know that isn't going to happen.

2. You were the first to spot and publicize the flaws in the militia movement/"leadership". I remember thinking at the time, 'who is this guy?', because I thought the militia movement had serious legs. However, the whole movement fell apart at the first bump in the road, just as you had predicted.

I hope the underground DSCI movement is real, because there isn't anything else going on, as near as I can tell. I think a religious movement might succeed where secular movements have failed, because members of a religion are primarly concerned day to day with the religion. They will deal with the Revolution when the opportunity presents itself. At the same time, they have an organization, or an organizing tendency, in place. Secular white nationalist movements only have the Revolution as an organizing principle. Somebody sets up an organization, tosses out to the members a few activity traps, like the table of organization, a website, a flag, etc., which enthuse the members for awhile, but then NOTHING HAPPENS, simply because the time isn't right. The organization turns inward, infighting starts among the members, and soon the organization or movement fails. I recall the late William Pierce wrote an insightful essay about this. And of course, that's what happened to the National Alliance.

Originally posted by Awiergan View Post
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=795#post795

Based on your experiences in the 90s, does thiis new militia movement have a different feel to it? I remember the last time there were a lot of fools playing drressup and spouting about the CONstitution. As I recall, they were falling all over themselves to suck up to the FBI, ATF, etc.

Have we hard enough hard times to make these people realize who the enemy is?
          I've known about the resurgence of the Militia Movement since the Missouri MIAC Report came out and sundry fools claimed to have started the Militia Movement.

Comment

CNN Kikeshit -- Patriots or extremists?

CNN Kikeshit -- Patriots or extremists?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1168#post1168
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...068#post217068
            http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/11/...xtremists.html
            http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=758

Patriots or extremists?

Posted: 05:50 AM ET November 16, 2009
            Jim Acosta - Correspondent, CNN's American Morning
            Filed under: Controversy

By Jim Acosta

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...a.militias.cnn

Out in the woods, 30-minutes from the nearest city, the Southeast Michigan Volunteer Militia meets for training once a month.

Armed with a small arsenal of semi-automatic weapons, the question that crosses your mind at one of these exercises is: training for what?

That depends on who you ask.

Our visit with the militia is the first installment of our three part series on something called "the Patriot movement."

The members of the militia in Michigan would certainly call themselves patriots. The folks at the civil rights organization, the Southern Poverty Law Center prefers to use the word "extremists."

Critics of the modern-day militia point out how some of the members of this movement are highly secretive. For example, we contacted nearly a dozen militias for permission to observe their exercises. The militia in Michigan is the only one that said yes.

Still, some of its members would not give us their names. Others wore masks.

Then there are the members' constant fears the Obama administration will eventually take away their gun rights.

Another member told us he thinks the president could be "dangerous for the nation."

In nearly the same breath that member said he hopes the militia's training exercises would give some in Washington "pause."

Not to worry, says the group's leader Lee Miracle. A military veteran and postal worker, yes postal worker, Miracle says he urges respect for the president.

He's out to change the way the world views militia groups. We get an up-close look at his family in part two of our series. A family Miracle refers to as "Lee and Kate plus eight plus a gun rack." That's because they have eight kids and 22 guns in the house. And the kids take part in militia day.

In part three of our series, we go to Las Vegas to go behind the scenes with an organization called "Oathkeepers." It's a group of ex-law enforcement officials and military veterans who say they've sworn an oath to the Constitution, not the president. The president they're referring to, of course, is Mr. Obama.

Share your thoughts with us here at amFIX.

http://amfix.blogs.cnn.com/2009/11/1...#comment-49876

=============

Posted @ 6:45 a.m. CST after reading and watching above.

Same old foolishness that was heard back in the 1990s from the suburban whiggers about 'saving' that sacred scrap of toilet paper known as the CONstitution and Bill of Goods from ZOG (Zionist Occupation Government) and the jews. And the jewsmedia shows up to give these suburban whiggers playing at belonging to a private army and how Obongo is gonna take they's guns an audience of even stupider whiggers and muds listening in on the fruited & nutted ZOG-plains.

First of all, the original militias of the 1990s were rural White militias with a Christian Identity and Klan cadre. After Oklahoma City the real militia people went back underground where they still stay. ZOG's sundry agents provacateur then ate out what was aboverground. So by default, since there are no Klansmen or Identity Christians wanting to let the local sheriff know for sure who they are, the jewsmedia isn't going to ever find these real dangerous militias armed for Racial Holy War.

As I pointed out in Issue #6 of Modern Militiaman, there is no such thing as a CONstitutional militia because the CONstitution took away these private militias and armed groups from the People and the states and gave them to the criminal consolidated regime established by the CONstitution in Article 1, Paragraph 8 of said CONstitution.

There has been an upsurge in 'militia' activity as 2009 was much the same as 1994, the year after Waco with a Democrat president increasing the size of ZOG under color of 'law.' However, these militia mattoids will not get very far simply because they are reactionary feeble-minded individuals as opposed to hard-core religious or racial fanatics. They will listen to the jews like Potok at the $PLC and ADL, and in cowardly reaction whine about how they 'ain't racist' when the 'militias' that you ZOGlings fear are indeed these private groups which have already existed of Christian Identity and Klansmen, and which always will exist as long as White men exist.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
            Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
            www.whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 11-16-2009, 10:59 PM.

Comment

placeholder threads

'Clueless Norm' Olson Scores An Interview About The Neo-Militia Generals

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1326#post1326

Militia movement resurfaces across nation
              Resurgence in part coincides with the arrival of Obama administration

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34070149/

By RACHEL D'ORO
              Associated Press Writer
              updated 5:23 p.m. CT, Fri., Nov . 20, 2009

Ray Southwell, left, and Norm Olson, members of the Alaska
              Citizens Militia, stand by the woods near their home in Nikiski, Alaska, on
              Sept. 29. Olson's militia is small at the moment, but there has been a
              resurgence of the militia movement nationwide.

NIKISKI, Alaska - Norm Olson's genial tone belies his reputation as a radical militiaman, yet here he is, at 63, an affable grandfather explaining why Americans should arm themselves against their government.

Walking stick in hand, clad in military fatigues, he strolls a trail in the woods near his home, located on 22 acres near Nikiski, a small, unincorporated community with isolated roads and no local government. The nearest state trooper post is two towns away.

A fellow militiaman, armed with an assault rifle, walks along as Olson — a man whose conspiracy theories were so extreme that he was kicked out of the group he founded, the Michigan Militia, 15 years ago — discourses on the need for a paramilitary Alaska Citizens Militia.

He lays out his ideas about imminent economic collapse and social chaos incited by federal bailouts and other forms of intrusion by a tyrannical government.

Olson's militia is minuscule at the moment, but there has been a resurgence of the militia movement nationwide, in part coinciding with the advent of the Obama administration. At least 50 new right-wing militia groups have been identified by the Montgomery, Ala.-based Southern Poverty Law Center, a nonprofit civil rights organization. All have formed within the last two years, many spreading their speeches and combat exercises on YouTube.

"It's the response to fear," Olson says.

Olson lets that sink in. Then he adds: "The federal government can roll into your driveway in the middle of the night and snatch you up and take you away and you'll never be seen again."

Heated rhetoric

If the words sound familiar, there is good reason. It is rhetoric that was typical of the so-called patriot movement of the 1990s, amid similar circumstances: A Democrat, Bill Clinton, was in office. There was heightened interest in gun control legislation. Veterans were returning from the first Gulf War. Elaborate conspiracy theories were spreading.

Today's troubled economy and the perception that other countries are rising in influence might also be fueling activity among white supremacist and militia groups, according to an intelligence assessment by the federal Department of Homeland Security.

A significant difference this time, according to the April analysis, is that the nation has its first black president. "Right-wing extremists," the report says, "are harnessing this historical election as a recruitment tool."

There is a violent edge to this movement. Lone wolves and small groups who are "embracing violent right-wing extremist ideology are the most dangerous domestic terrorism threat," according to the report. It cited an April shooting in Pittsburgh that left three police officers dead at the hands of a gunman reportedly influenced by racist ideology and fears that a gun ban was imminent with Barack Obama in charge.

In the first five months of Obama's presidency, racist, right-wing extremists killed at least nine people, according to Chip Berlet, senior analyst with Political Research Associates, a Somerville, Mass., think tank.

Such attacks are a vent for racial anxiety and outrage at the perceived liberal government by people who feel powerless to reach the political elites, according to Berlet. Instead, they target those within reach.

"It's a perfect storm for violence," Berlet said. "You ignore it at our peril."

But Jonathan White, a professor at Allendale, Mich.-based Grand Valley State University who has done extensive research on violent extremism and terrorism, says most militia members are "rhetoric only" — and that's where he puts Olson. The danger comes, he said, when these ideologies prompt paranoid "Alamo" groups to gear up for a standoff with the perceived enemy.

Settling in Alaska

The lake behind Olson's house gleams like pewter under the overcast sky as he stands before a backdrop of trees that are turning autumn gold.

He's a long way from Michigan, where he was booted from his own militia after charging that the 1995 bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building, which killed 168 and injured more than 680, was a conspiracy between the United States and Japan.

Ultra-extremist Timothy McVeigh and his co-conspirator Terry Nichols were convicted in the devastating attack; both McVeigh and Nichols had attended Michigan Militia meetings.

Olson, a retired Air Force master sergeant, started another militia before fading from public view. Then several years ago, he and four other militia peers — including Ray Southwell, co-founder of the Michigan Militia — moved to Alaska, settling in Nikiski, a four-hour drive from Anchorage.

All brought their families, including Olson's wife Mary and their daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren. Olson, also a former Baptist minister, holds non-denominational services at his home on Sundays.

For years, Olson and the rest lived quietly in Alaska. Olson was appointed to the service area board of the nearest hospital, where Southwell works as an emergency room nurse.

Olson says the newcomers were attracted to Nikiski, a community of about 4,400, after researching it's reputation for being rough around the edges, stubbornly independent and suspicious of government.

"I knew that we wouldn't be rejected," he says. "People have left us alone and we've gotten along well with our neighbors."

CONTINUED : Race not an issue?

But his presence did not go unnoticed. It was mentioned in a July 2005 situation report by the state's Division of Homeland Security. Olson said he has also met with representatives of the FBI and Alaska State troopers. The agencies won't discuss specifics; Olson says they talked about the reemergence of the militia and past mistakes by federal agents, citing Ruby Ridge, Idaho, where an FBI standoff with white separatist Randy Weaver left three dead in 1992, sparking the movement.

Olson says other groups already represent the militia philosophy in Alaska, pointing to outfits such as the 7,000-strong Second Amendment Task Force out of Fairbanks, whose members meet to study constitutional law and openly carry guns and rifles on weekends.

So far, the Alaska Citizens Militia has been slow in building its ranks. Only 20 people attended an introductory meeting in September, and no one signed on.

Obama's race, Olson insists, is not an issue. The militiaman carrying the assault rifle and accompanying him on this walk is, in fact, black. The ex-Marine does not want to be identified, saying it would undermine his role as a combat weapons trainer for any patriot who asks. He says his big gun guards against bears.

'Tyrants' in government

Olson wants it known that violent individuals aren't welcome to join. Anyone who wants to blow up a bridge or kill a judge need not apply, he says. And he says there is no reason for anyone to be frightened by his rhetoric.

"When I say we need to stand up and shake the gun in the face of the tyrants, we're not against the American people," he says. "We're not even against the United States government. We're against the tyrants inside the government."

This time around, he doesn't envision taking a training role as he did with the Michigan Militia, 15,000-strong at its height. And please, he says, don't call his property a compound.

"I'm 63 years old. I don't have the energy to be, you know, grunting back through the woods," he says. "I'm a flag waver. That's really all I am today."

Comments:

Norm Olson got a lot of coverage back after the Oklahoma City Bombing as the militia general in command of the Michigan Militia and promptly put his foot in his mouth about a Japanese-ZOG conspiracy to commit Waco. He was replaced by a ZOG militia general named Lynn Van Huizen who was a snitch who tried to kick out the Christian Identity believers and thus was voted out in favor of Joe Pilchak. In any case, Norm Olson tried to set up something he called "The Third Continental Congress" which was promptly infiltraited by Missouri Highway Patrolmen, and some people went to prison for their stupidity. Norm was pretty much oblivious to all the piglice, regime criminals and agents provacateur infesting the Militia Movement of the time, and didn't have any problem with militia generals collaborating with the criminal regime that he would bitch about. Norm Olson was also the sort of militia general who never could see the consequences of what he advocated, so both aloud to outsiders and to those inside the Militia Movement would castigate Timothy McVeigh. Essentially, Norm Olson was viewed as a decent, clueless figurehead who was replaced by a ZOG informant, then the entire Michigan Milita broke up into groups under their third commander Joe Pilchak. Norm Olson then left Michigan for parts unknown until recently.

In any case, it looks as if Norm Olson is still seeking the limelight, with sundry bowel-Movement whiggers like Ashkennutzi-Asswipe thinking that Norm Olson is one of them, the $PLC did one of its typical hit pieces to get the niggers and jews to send them ZOGbux to save such from White Nationalists, and the ASSociated jewdenPress writing the above for the whiggers to consume.

Well, I wish Norm Olson well because he was an honest, but foolishly naive and reactionary figure who did the best that he could with the limited intelligence of the day. Norm Olson's 'Michigan Militia' was a conglomeration of whiggers banding together in a militia which supplanted the original Klan & Christian Identity rural White militias which sprang up in 1994, then went underground immediately after April 21, 1995. And today, these miltias still exist, underground, waiting for the inevitable racial, religious and class Great Civil War which us Christian Identity types call "The Great Tribulation." In this Great Tribulation there will be thousands of petty warlords killing muds and jews and whiggers in order to survive and to claw their way to the top. The future militias are simply warlords who run bands of bandits and survivalists, and ZOG simply can't decide who gets to run this chaos when it comes, any more than any mighty Evil Empire was able to do so in the past upon social collapse.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
              Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
              www.whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-30-2009, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X