Concerning "Pedophiles"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerning "Pedophiles"

Let me be straight forward... they exist. I don't deny that. I've known two, and a suspected third.

Be that as it may, three prominent people in the WNist movement have been accused of it over time: Martin Lindstadt, Harold Covington, and Whassisname Strom.

Let me put something in perspective: throughout our history, there's always been a buzzword that you can use to irredeemibly tar someone black. No need for evidence... even if the person is somehow exonerated in court, there's always that black cloud hanging over of "well, maybe he just got away with it."

Since our ancestors hit these shores, we've had a succession of these words:

Witch
    Tory/Loyalist
    Nigger lover
    Communist
    Nazi
    Queer

Two things about all of these words in their proper historical times:

1. All were, as I noted above, hard or impossible to defend against. They often led to a premature death.

2. All ultimately became quasi-acceptable after some time had past... often perversely so.

Now we have "pedophile." Hard or impossible to defend against, and I predict that, should things continue along their path, the term will become sorta kinda acceptable in a fring culture sort of fashion. Definitely the laws against kiddy fiddling will be dropped due to social pressure.

History doesn't always repeat itself, but it sure as hell rhymes a lot.

___666___666___666___

Now Licking The Finck-el-Stein's Virtual Colostomy Bag As a Southron-Fried Fuktard!!!

Yep, you're right. It is easy to slander with that, but I'd want some proof.

I knew someone who was suspected for years, and I eventually caught up and hung out with him, andeverything seemed ok, it was just weird an older man in his 40s was hanging out with teenage boys...until you start to understand he wanted them around for

1) his ego
    He wanted to be the big man and have people look up to him
    2) so he could get drugs.
    They were his contacts and gophers.

After he moved away, guess what? Rumours came back he was hanging around them AGAIN,instead of all his old rock n roll buddies, or other friends from school, or something.

-----------
    and before I forget, I remember reading and hearing first from movement newsletters that Ben Klassen from the COTC was not only molesting and raping boys who went to his compound, but there was some type of mysterious death or two of members,surrounding him.
    Rumour was they seen what he was doing, and could not be trusted to keep quiet, so they were taken care of.

I have no proof, but after meeting some COTC members, I know some are completely nuts.
    My proof is most of them in the chapter I knew have all left the movement, become whiggers, druggies, racemixers, etc etc
    and one chick who wanted me to get my brain "cleansed" from all this "christianity" became a commie traitor lesbian!

Comment

Kouncil of Kastrated Klucker Klowns

Kouncil of Kastrated Klucker Klowns

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=932#post932
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...557#post206557
      http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...3083#post73083
      http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/09/...er-klowns.html
      http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=730

Originally posted by Valhalla

http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...2455#post72455

The CofCC is not a front for the Klan. None of the CofCC leaders have ever been members of the Klan. There is no connection between the CofCC and the Klan or with Glen Miller. There has never been an add for anything called the "Aryan Alternative" in the CofCC newspaper.

You however call yourself Pastor and I'd bet anything that you have no training, formal education in theology, or any actual ordainment by a real church.

The Aryan Nations is a group for ex-cons. Butler had violent ex-cons selling drugs out of his headquarters and caused him to get sued and loose his headquarters.

I just searched your name on google and it says you recently were released from from jail after being arrested for First Degree Statutory Sodomy.

Why is this scumbag even allowed to post on this forum?
      This is the sort of Kouncil of Kastrated Klucker Klowns whigger feeb useless for anything other than making a good meat whigger or plow eunuch to place onto the Good Ship U.S.S. Madagasgar that's cum to take thems daaarkies away. In short, probably a 400 pound sack of whiggershit unable to do anything but sell out any real Klansman. Me, I'd put this whigger eunuchoid feeb into a cage full of niggers and give it a dull knife and a bottle of meat tenderizer so that it will be of use to something, if nothing else a cage full of hungry niggers.

Pity that you are a typpycull blight-wing whigger faggot playing jewdayo-baal priest on what is essentially a brain-dead kosher khannedservantive forum wherein the bowel Movement heavily infiltraited with agents provacateur trying to save ZOG from itz appointment with the ash-heap of History, from being one with Nineveh and Tyre, gets to put down whatever it pleases that it finds upon Google, having no decency of putting in exculpatory evidence. If you had been honest,then you would put down what it says on my web page as well about how the charges were trumped up.

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/naboth21.html

(Why is it, that you supporters of TraitorAlex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller on the ZOG false-front VNNF think you are fooling anyone and will get a free pass once this war is over? Don't you know that when you associate with rats and agents provacateur that you are deemed to be enablers of their regime criminality? If such as TraitorGlenn Miller can't keep from snitching with the only pressure being taking away his booze, then why do you think that when a vengeful Resistance carries out atrocities for no other sake than revenge that you will long hold out to payback designed to ensure that the remaining whiggers don't dare even think about counter-revolution?)

Whenever I see a ZOGling whigger ass-clown or secret jew playing Odinist or Nutzi behind a fake name or Hitler avaturd, I reflect that the Great Tribulation coming which will flood away this offal, like the Great Flood did with the Genesis Chapter 6 Adamites and as the march of time did with the Second Babylon of Nimrod. By cheering what ZOG does, they essentially cheer on their own dispossession and extermination and if jews, the killing of 'the golden horn' which sustained these parasites. The relationship between whiggers and parasites remains the same, be it 7500 years ago, or today. Whiggers, being two-legged sheep, seemingly want to die, and cannot recognize the difference between their herders and their slayers.

The Council of Conservative Citizens were the [d]ruling whigger feebs in the South who abandoned their working-class and poor comrades in the Klan to face ZOG alone. Even today they essentially piddle away at playing at Revolution, every one another Hal Turner who will sell out anyone fighting the Revolution prematurely. Every whigger feeb and wannabe militia-general 'thinks' that the Revolution only begins when the Jack-Booted ZOG Thugs are kicking in their doors, and thus whiggers fall prey, one by one.

Whigger/jew, you do well to hide jewr name and snout. For if I knew who you were, someday me or mine would give you a choice of seeing yourself and jewr worthless whigger family either crucified or skinned as criminal regimeist enablers or being allowed to plead 'Not Guilty By Reason of Whiggerdumbshitery' and being allowed to prove it by letting jewr advanced case of Piglice Testicle-Eating Syndrome take its course without preventive medication.

That is the way the House of Ahab and Ahab's modern regime will be cured of bringing in false charges. You whiggers will be faced with a choice of watching jewr words or eating jewr nuts, and if that alone doesn't destroy ZOGling whiggerdumb as a political force, then sterner measures are called for indeed. But for now, you are 'safe' being a treasonous ZOGling whigger ass-clown on a forum essentially full of such thinking that whining and half-measures brings about freedumb to remain reasonous ZOGling whigger ass-clowns.

For whatever reason, the administrators and moderators allow me to post on this forum, albeit they do censor or delete posts like mine full of honest contempt and hatred of cowardly whigger vermin -- like jewrself.

Lastly, cowardly and idiotic ZOGling whigger ass-clown faggots hiding behind an Internut anonymous name and avaturd or jew ADL/$PLC trolls have no place in choosing Dual-Seedline Christian Identity clergy. If you ever decide to show jewr snout and make a cumplaint, perhaps it can be done in person in a locale wherein the Church can practice the 3-S's of "Shoot, Shovel & Shut-the-F*ck Up" on jewr worthless whigger or kike cowardly faggot ass after we make jewrself a steer for real as opposed to virtually.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
      Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
      www.whitenationalist.org/forum
      Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-24-2009, 10:53 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Not Me, So Far As I Am Aware

Actually, no, to the best of my knowledge I have never been accused of paedophilia, or homosexuality. Probably about the only things I have never been accused of.

Comment

Originally posted by Metallic Fury View Post
          -
          and before I forget, I remember reading and hearing first from movement newsletters that Ben Klassen from the COTC was not only molesting and raping boys who went to his compound, but there was some type of mysterious death or two of members,surrounding him.
          Rumour was they seen what he was doing, and could not be trusted to keep quiet, so they were taken care of.

I have no proof, but after meeting some COTC members, I know some are completely nuts.
          You need to check out the Klassen section of "A Brief History of the White Nationalist Movement," which I laboriously posted elsewhere on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by HAC View Post
            Actually, no, to the best of my knowledge I have never been accused of paedophilia, or homosexuality. Probably about the only things I have never been accused of.
            My mistake. I read a hysterical polemic piece against you once claiming you were a fag and like to crossdress when posting online. I get degenerate accusations mixed up... maybe because I blend fags and kiddie fiddlers into the same picture.

But my idea stands: "pedo" is a slur word used against the politically dangerous just like a lot of other words have been used in the past.

___666___666___666___

Now Licking The Finck-el-Stein's Virtual Colostomy Bag As a Southron-Fried Fuktard!!!

Comment

It is truly evil to make such accusations against people, for any reason and only a diseased mind like Kwai Chang Wright would even repeat such things.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
              http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

Working...
              X