• Show
Clear All

• Retarded Betrayal by Pissturd Wei?mamzer Thread

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt View Post
    Seldom Destroy Anything Unless You Have Something to Take Itz Place

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1662#post1662
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...1&p=1934#p1934
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post246210

OK, let's think this through. I have no intent of 'destroying' Visser.

I look upon Visser much like I look upon Pete Peters.

There are still a number of people who view Visser as being in the right on this matter. Now most of them are mamzers like jewdass the jewst Howard, and addlepated whiggers playing at Christian Identity like jewlysses ass jewff the gewff from Richmond and Idiot Father&Mother of Six. There is no reason to finish off Visser simply because Visser is dishonest. Visser didn't steal anyone's wife and send the husband to prison to die, like one noted DSCI clergyman did.

Nor is it necessary to destroy Visser, even if it was possible, which it is not. There will be plenty of people around to 'forgive' Visser, because Visser is glib, talks a great DSCI game, and knows how to manipulate people. Visser did support me when I was in the NutHouse as well.

What Visser is guilty of is having a pet mamzer named Bryan Wright that Visser can't seem to get free of, no matter how outrageous this mamzer's conduct is. This mamzer has called Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler as well as myself and Pastor John Britton mamzers, as well as Visser. Visser knows all about this Bryan Wright/Billy Wood making death threats against myself and Pastor Britton and his family, and after much pressure has at sundry times had no choice but to temporarily ban this evil mamzer.

Visser has been trying for years to get himself made Senior Pastor of Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and try to get hold of $400,000-$1,600,000 of this "dead nazi's" estate, but now that Pastor Morris Gulett got his Church charter renewed until 2014, and is going to get out of prison later this year, then the matter now is largely moot. This is another Bryan Wright deal.

And Visser has conspired against myself with Sci-Fi Faber to kick me out of my own church. All delusional nonsense, but then again, Visser can't be trusted.

So when this VNNF-tard gender-bendering mamzer pervert named Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 cum onto Visser's old CPM forum essentially demanding that I be censored for cussing, and a lot of other mamzers and whiggers and baal-priests joined in, then I was on the way out in any case. So I decided to simply post what I had learned and let the chips fall where they may. The end result was that I was for all practical purposes banned with my subforum deleted.

Now why should I not fight with Visser over this matter?

Answer: Because Visser is a useful buffer and mamzer trap.

For years I pretended to be TraitorGlenn Miller's Internet friend. Why? Because it was deemed necessary to keep some sort of track on the rat. TraitorGlenn Miller was a known ZOG rat and the rat still was sniffing around like it did in itz heyday. It wasn't until someone, probably Will 'Whiggerswill' Williams or Ron Doggett ratted me out about what I was writing about this rat and TraitorGlenn Miller got online and big buddies with Alex Linder. It is probably thanks to me that VNNF becum the ZOG false front it is today.

Likewise with Visser. Visser is a sort of mamzer and whigger trap, like a sort of grease trap. There are all sorts now wanting to cum into Christian Identity, wanting to play Aryan Nations, and a lot of them are not only the ZOG rats of old, but addlepated mamzers and whiggers who used to be Babtist Hobbyists and Pentecostal Lintheads and eventual New Covenant Cornholers. Why shouldn't Visser act as a sort of filter for such vermin, collecting hair and grease and filth for a short time until such time as the better element moves on?

I have made the same argument regarding Pete Peters as the nursery of DSCI. The better element eventually goes Dual-Seedline and Peters can no longer keep them. Peters can keep the OSLers who dare not reveal that they are CI all to hisself for all I care. Peters is no threat to me and I am no threat to Peters.

Secondly, Dual-Seedline Christian Identity is NOT a [j]universalist religion. Only pure-blooded Whites can be in YHWH's Kingdom. Females are second-class citizens at best. And thus we do not prosyletize -- to the contrary in fact. So whenever I see whiggers and mamzers yapping about how I am "driving off whiggers and mamzers away from CI" these misbegotten idiots don't realize that they are telling me that I am doing an excellent job of things.

Now I am suspicious as can be of the source of Visser's funding. I think that Uncle Schlomo is funding Visser and Visser's pet mamzer Bryan Wright.

That all said, anyone who is DSCI and on the ball will avoid Visser from now on in. And thus it is not needful to 'destroy' Visser nor should I be seen doing so.

In early August, when I found out that Bryan Wright was being allowed to claim to be a director of the Church of the Sons of YHVH (CSOY), and to displace Pastor Britton as Senior Acting Pastor, I found out that the CSOY Church Charter was in danger. During that time I found out that Visser was plotting along with Sci-Fi Faber to remove me from my church and that Visser double-crossed Sci-Fi Faber. So when the CSOY charter was saved, I determined that it was going to become necessary to divorce myself from Visser. I could not in good conscience betray my best friend and one of the Five Stalwarts who stuck by me in my Time of Trouble. So the time came and the inevitable happened, I simply acted and pushed Visser's buttons.

Lastly, ZOG never relaxes from trying to infiltrate the above-ground DSCI Church in order to get at the 95% underground CI church. So what is more preferable: Keeping an eye on the addlepated drug addict you know can't be trusted, or have ZOG bring in someone who is very, very good that can infiltrate and destroy large sections of the above-ground DSCI Church that you don't see until its too late? Like with TraitorGlenn Miller, better the incompetent rat and judas-goat you know than the far more competent betrayer that you don't know exists.

I'll be happy with Visser coming clean, or with Visser getting glib. Regardless of how much smoke Visser tries to blow up my ass, then in any case, YHWH's Will Be Done.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Well,I disagree with you Pastor Lindstedt.

1.-Destroy=Arguments, not anything physical of course.

If I sent you this PM is because I wanted to help you.

2.-I think you really made a mistake showing this PM,why? because It seems to me that you are making public all the PM's that I have sent to you in order to "Justify" My Moderator Position and/Or to "Expose" myself as the "One creating discord between Visser and You.

3.-You are "Choosing" which PM's show and which ones Not to show,I'll cut to the chase: I am Honest in What I say and what I do. IF YOU are just "using me" as a "Scape goat" to show every body that I am the "rebellious one"or maybe if You think that showing this "Brotherly love " to Visser is going to give you a place in Visser's forum again,lets say : a Sub-forum, then You are wrong.

People are already showing YOU what they truly THINK,FEEL and DO about YOU and You still have "Doubts" about them and Me.

I kind of comprehend your "self defense behaviour" towards Me,since You are Older and have been in the Movement for 16 years, when I'm much Younger and a Perfectly stranger newbie.

Well Pastor Lindstedt, I am the "new Catholic Boy" as You call me in your conversations with other People, but I am LOYAL and I'm NOT PLAYING GAMES here.Period.

What I Say and Think about You is not gonna change after you read this reply from me,whatever will be your reply.

I truly think that because all the treasons that People have made to you,You are taking out your "doubts" and "Suspicious" on Me.

If I am kicking some asses to the many Persons that are attacking you is because I think they are wrong and You are right.Period.

I don't need to build an Internet Persona to think that I am "someone",as 99% of People do. I mean:What I am getting from all this? a PayCheck?

Just name 1 single "advice" or "Statement" that I have said to you that is NOT true or is not for Your own good?

Just Give me time and a chance, the time you judge is necessary for you to Trust in Me.

I am Young and I want to learn and teach what I do know, either YOU TRUST IN ME and show me the Respect that I deserve instead of "using me" or You Don't.

Your Choice.

Pastor Wei?mann.
    Last edited by Pissturd Wei?mamzer; 03-05-2010, 11:55 PM.
    You would be better off if you had nothing to do with me in the first place.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1917

Thanks for your Reply Pastor Lindstedt.

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt

You said that I could post your private messages as needed. I decided that I needed.

I decided to let Visser and everyone know that you were quite useful to me, that you would have to choose between DSCI and Catholicism, and that I had great hopes for you.

Since it is already apparent -- except to the chronically mamzeroid idiotic like Bryan Wright who thinks that you are Pastor Britton -- that you are a follower of myself and have been given your own subforum to post in, then why not display your loyalties to others? You asked a policy question which shall be read by all concerned and gave notice of your own loyalty and ferocity -- and to which I responded in measured tones. You were used as a foil, and so you proved useful.

I do not want to 'destroy' Visser and so using you as a foil meant that I was able to posit what I wanted to do with Visser. And so you made my SI Radio show better than it would have been if you hadn't posited the initial question and advice. Visser learned that there are some of my people who want him destroyed and so when I sound relatively humane then Visser thinks that I still love him as a brother as opposed to hating him as a traitor. Right now I view Visser as a weak-minded but useful tool, to be cared for but motivated. Visser is not ever to be trusted.

You are not yet fully mature and ripened in the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity faith like say, Pastor John Britton. So I use your abilities as they are presently and consult with Pastor John Britton because he always has my back and because he grew up in the Church because his father and uncle were Wesley Swift's clergymen. Thus John Britton is on the other end of the scale from you as someone who has always been DSCI and one who knows the history of the Church and thus is an invaluable advisor for his generations of experience in Christian Identity.

So, you are not being used up or expended unnecessarily and if you find something you want to be sent by Private Message is not to be used under your name, then say so. But, being new to DSCI, you see with different eyes things that myself and Pastor Britton can't see, and I like to use these impressions to good effect.

So, please do not be wroth with me because I took you at your word to try to be of service to me. I have been in the Movement for 16 years now, and have seen everything before. I similarly acted as Louis Beam's hatchetman years ago and was given pretty much a loose rein back then as well. I learned from him and so too shall you learn from me -- if you wish to do so.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Comment

Retarded Betrayal by Pissturd Wei?mamzer Thread

Retarded Betrayal by Pissturd Wei?mamzer Thread

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1912#post1912

I am a real retarded deranged amoral fuktard, and I'll show you how.

Pisstard Wei?mamzer

Comment

I want to lick jewr ass, Pastor Marty, because you didn't give me what I want!!!

I want to lick jewr ass, Pastor Marty, because you didn't give me what I want!!!

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...939#post259939

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=776

A few months ago I registered in several CI Forums then I "found" the posts of martin lindstedt all over them. As a deranged anglo-mestizo Pictish Hybernigger with a lot of wop-nigger and red-nigger mixed-race blood, I've always like a jew wanted to impersonate nutzis and becum a jew whigger jewpremacist, like Pharoah Boob the Reichsshitter/kritter.

At that time I thought that he was being attacked for no reason, then I read his "naboth" article where he explains his reasons about being a "political prisioner" and how "ZOG" destroyed his worthless sub-animal life. Actually, being a rather worthless psychopathetic mamzer I kept on begging Marty to give me power and Pastor Marty kept on giving me plenty of rope. Eventually I made my 666th demand and Pastor Lindstedt told me to pound sand up my ass. Now I want to hurt Marty, and his blond and redheaded White grandchilden by siding with ZOG.

I started to feel sorry for him, I mean the whole World talking shit and saying outrageous things against him, boy I was Wrong! SO WRONG! Slurping on my own dick when I can't get the niggers or my fellow Chicago jew pollacks to cornhole me got old and now I have so much time on my 'hands.'

Fortunately I never got involved with martin lindstedt,only a few posts in his forums...which I deleted as best I could before jumping ship as a demented traitor but fortunately I WISED UP and left him for good! I simply have no loyalty as a deranged jew mamzer to anyone and sooner or later shit on anyone stupid enough to take me in, just as surely as I'll end up doing here on Pisser's Cinder.

Listen UP you worthless twisted Sub-animal demented CHOMO martin lindstedt:

I AM A DEMENTED jEW MAMZER ZOGBOT AND INTERNUT TOUGH MAMZER

YOU ARE AN EX-CON BABY RAPER AND I WANT A GOOD ASS-RAPING jEWST LIKE THE GOOD OL' ASS-RAPING THAT I GOT FROM UNCLE SCHLOMO IN THE BACK ROOM OF HIS BAGEL-BAKERY!!!

YOU ARE A DEMENTED TWISTED SUB-ANIMAL ! BUT YOU CAN'T HOLD A CANDLE TO ME IN THAT REGARD.

YOU ARE AN INSANE ANIMAL THAT WANTS TO KILL BILLIONS OF WHITE PEOPLE WHICH YOU CALL 'WHIGGERS' AND OF COURSE jEW MAMZER SKINHEADS LIKE ME!

YOU ARE A CRIMINAL THAT WANTS TO RAPE, KILL AND TORTURE MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN, BABIES, jEW MAMZER FAGGOTS !

YOU ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WHOLE "WN MOVEMENT" OR SO SAYS THIS jEW FAGGOT!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR THE "MOVEMENT" BESIDES TALKING NONSENSE SHIT FOR COUNTLESS HOURS ON INTERNET RADIO AND POSTING SHIT ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND BEING A BOTHERSOME jEW FAGGOT LIKE ME?

I WILL GO EVEN FARTHER TO THE VERY LENGTHS OF MY jEW MAMZER WANGER:

YOU ARE AN AGENT PROVOCATEUR! I KNOW, BECAUSE i WENT TO RABIES HYMAN'S $PLC/ADL RED MIKE VANDER(KIKE)BOGUS SKRULE OF AGENT PROVOCATEURS AND YOU NEVER BIT MY KIKE POSINGS, SO NOW I GOT TO GO AND PEDDLE MY WAREZ TO DA PISSER.

YOU WERE FACING LIFE IN PRISON BECAUSE OF YOUR TWISTED BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS INNOCENT PEOPLE! TOWARDS CHILDREN! YOU FILTHY DEGENERATE ANIMAL! I ONLY ESCAPED BECAUSE I WAS A jEWVENILE AND TURNED RAT!!!

YOU DID CUT A DEAL WITH "ZOG" IN ORDER TO GET OUT OF THE NUTHOUSE, IN EXCHANGE FOR BEING AN "AGENT PROVOCATEUR" ! THAT'S MY MODIUS OPERANDI!!!

YOU ARE AN INFORMANT! WITH NOTHING TO INFORM ON OTHER THAN US jEW AGENTS PROVOCATEUR!!!

HOW MUCH ARE "ZOG" PAYING YOU? FOR INCITE HATRED AND MURDER BETWEEN REAL CI PEOPLE? I TAKE MY FEE OUT IN SLURPING MY FAVORITE BEVERAGE BETWEEN DA PISSER AND THE WONGER.

HOW MUCH? YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!! I AM A REALLY DERANGED jEW MAMZER THAT THINKS ITZ AN INTERNUT TOUGH MAMZER!!!
        YOU ARE NOT A "PASTOR" YOU NEVER WERE! US FAGGOT jEW MAMZERS GET TO DECIDE WHO IS OR WHO IS NOT DSCI CLERGY. I GOT MY PASTURDSHEEP FROM THE TIKKUM OLAM OF SUCKING 666 SOUTH-SIDE CHICAGO nIGGER COCKS!!!

ONLY IN YOUR SICK TWISTED MIND YOU "THINK" THAT YOU CAN KILL BILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE! WHEN IN REAL LIFE ANYBODY CAN KICK YOUR BITCH ASS! I'M AN INNOCENT jEW FAGGOT MAMZER AND I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU UP AS SOON AS I CAN GET UNCLE RABBI SCHLOMO TO GIVE ME A BUS TICKET TO GRANBY MISSOURI AFTER I GET DONE SUCKING OFF THE YEASTY DOUGH FROM THE POLLACK BABOONUSHKAS LEFT AFTER THE NIGGERS MADE THE CUNNING BAGEL HOLE. LOX, ANYONE!!!

I'M SO GLAD THAT PASTOR VISSER DESTROYED YOU LIVE IN INTERNET RADIO FOR ALL TO WITNESS WHAT YOU REALLY ARE: A BITCH! WHY, NOW I'LL CLAIM THAT THE PISSER DESTROYED YOU TODAY. I KNOW, I KNOW, I SCREETCHED DIFFERENTLY THREE WEEKS AGO, BUT I COVERED MY TRACKS BY DELETING MY COPY OF THE PRIVATE MESSAGES.

YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD! YOU ONLY BELIEVE IN "REVENGE" "TORTURE" "RAPE" "MURDER" GENOCIDE"!!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT I AM A jEWDAYO-KIKELING BELIEVER WHO HAS NOTHING TO DO BUT TRY TO GET INTO THE DSCI CHURCH????

I BELIEVE IN GOD JESUSCHRIST AND IF YOU GET IN MY WAY I WILL DESTROY YOU! CAN I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR GELDING???

YOU MESS WITH ME,YOU GET BURIED! THE WORLD IS FULL OF PEOPLE THAT THIS NUTTY jEW MAMZER SKINHEAD HAS THREATENED.

http://www.rickross.com/reference/sk...inheads87.html
        http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...inheads-secret
        http://www.zeek.net/608punk/
        Last edited by Pissturd Wei?mamzer; 04-07-2010, 08:28 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Warning!!! You would be better off if you had nothing to do with me in the first place.

Comment

Passturd Weissmamzer is a long-time VNNF tard/ZOGbot

Passturd Weissmamzer is a long-time VNNF tard/ZOGbot

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1919#post1919
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post259961

Originally posted by Fugasnaya
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post259942

I gather some whigger wanted to pretend to be DSCI and was publicly gelded with extreme prejudice. Then he bawwwwed all the way to Pisser's den of petty criminals and reformed coal burners where he could be accepted as a brother, not to mention a bottom.
            :sheep:
            Actually the above tard calling itzself is some mackeral-snapper from Chicago which showed up at Pisser's about six weeks ago, and wanting to be on my side. It is extremely screwed up in the head and was banned from LinderMiller's Greater Free Range Tard Corral two years ago. It has issues with this gender-bender named Obadiah 1:18 which claimed to be CI and run wild on VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF as Linder's pet CI tard, and when the gender-bendering Aussie poofter cum onto to Pisser's Cinder aiming to get me banned as Pastor Profane on Feb. 8, 2010, this 'Pastor Wei?mann' showed up a week later and decided to fight against Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 and supposedly on my side. It insisted on remaining a Roman Catholic and a number of posters warned me that this critter was a self-serving papist fruit-loop already banned for silliness from VNNF. A tard banned for being a tard from VNNF is some sort of tard!

So I got the critter to go to my Christian Nationalist forum, and the goofy bastard started making demands. I decided to give it enough rope, and made it a moderator and was that enough for the goofy bastard? Nope. It demanded that I change its name to "Crusader" and make it an admin. It was going to destroy the Pisser all by itzself, all I had to do was sit back and watch. I told it that I had no intention of destroying the Pisser but was going to use the Pisser as a judas-goat to detect other ZOGbots and mamzers and diseased whiggers like I did after consultation with Louis Beam and Katya Lane over TraitorGlenn Miller back in 2000. The goofy bastard without asking permission deleted the posts out of the subforum I made for it. So, glad to give the shithead something that I wanted -- for it to quit claiming to be a DSCI Pastor -- I changed its username and deleted the subforum it had emptied.

Well, it cum back, making more demands and I told it that if it wanted to be an admin, to go create its own phpbb forum on a free server and gave it the link to do so. This shithead left in a huff for a week or so, then started making demands to change its name back, wanted still to be an admin, and proposed stupid shit that made me think it was a definite agent provocateur. It was over at Pisser's Cinder making threats to the Pisser and Pisser's felonious mamzer Crew 666, and making demands of myself until 03:32 AM March 6, 2010. But by then it had decided to start this Pastor Wei?mann Destroys martin lindstedt Official Thread!!!! over on Pisser's Cinder twenty minutes later at 03:54 PM. The feeb had probably read my response by Private Message telling it to go get a life and stop bothering me and spamming my PM box from 11:53 the previous day:

Re: I NEED YOU STOP DOING STUPID SHIT THEN CALLING 4 BACK UP

Originally posted by Crusader
            About the admin thing,Don't do it,that was only to fuck with the mamzers at CPM forums.

listen Martin,I 'm tired of JEWR remarks about me,JEW are the least qualified person on earth to "Analise" my behaviour.

JEW are the one that has been accused of CHILD RAPE MOLESTATION,

JEW are the one that people call INSANE all over your face,in Real life and in Internet.

YET I HAVE NEVER TRIED(YET) TO ANALISE JEWR "STRANGE BEHAVIOUR", OR CALLING JEW NAMES.

I am NOT arrogant but CONFIDENCE, can't JEW noticed the difference?

Now I want to know if JEW are with ME OR AGAINST ME,cos I'M STARTING TO THINK THAT JEW ARE BEHAVING LIKE A MAMZER,THE VERY ONES THAT JEW HATE.

NOW:Explain to me WHY THE FUCK IS SO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO CHANGE BACK MY SN?

HAVEN'T I BACK YOU UP?

HAVEN'T I STAND UP FOR YOU?

SO TELL ME RIGHT NOW,RIGHT HERE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH YOU?

FROM MAN TO MAN,ANSWER ME.

Pastor Wei?mann.

I NEED YOU BACK ME UP

What about this:

I need to have my SN changed back to Pastor Wei?mann, then can you put under my SN the words "ADMIN"( even that I'm not a real ADMIN).

I NEED YOU NOW,DON'T LET ME DOWN.

I guess you can do that for Me,can't you?

I'm asking you this as a Friend as a BROTHER Martin,you really let me down having not changed my SN back to Pastor Wei?mann,as I have asked you to several times now.

there so many things in order to set up a forum,I don't have the time now for it.

Surely I will do it in the future.

Keep an eye in CPM forums.

I AM TRUSTWORTHY and can destroy mamzers as good as you do.

Now, what have you to say about it? I'm Trustworthy enough to be an ADMIN? or what?

PASTOR WEI?MANN
            And you are doing a fine job fighting with Pisser's baal-priests and mamzers on your own. I don't even bother to post over there any more since February or January or thereabouts. So by all means keep them baal-priests and mamzers stirred up. I got a new avaturd for Obaliar666 thanks to you.

I think you do an excellent job as a regular member of this forum and I am glad you are wanting to post again. I don't really need any moderators, much less admins right now though as I have matters well in hand.

How are you coming on your own forum? I think you need to learn how to administer your own free phpbb forum. Then we could cross-post and cross link. Plus you can learn patience and how to run your own forum.

Hail Victory!!!

You need to explain why I need to do the latest thing that you want. You have a history of arrogance and mercurial behavior working against you.

I am not going to make you an admin and I don't want to lie that you are an admin.

That said, if it is a matter of real life and death -- which I doubt that it is -- then perhaps I can help. But I don't think I can afford to publicly claim that you are an admin.

I've given you what you wanted, like a name change -- then you get arrogant and pissy with me.

I don't care what whiggers 'think.' I do pretty much as I please.

You are at liberty to do as you please. However, you don't get to tell me what to do.

YOU are the one who got exactly what he demanded. Now YOU get to live with it.

You have been a loose cannon and probable agent provacateur. I simply can't allow you to do anything than to run amok -- on your own. You have not backed me up but rather you cause trouble and then holler for me to support you. This is NOT going to happen.

Whatever you do, you do on your own.

Well, looking at the post about how this deranged papist mamzer/ZOGbot was claiming to have destroyed me over on Pisser's Cinder, I was not too surprised in looking at this vicious critter's user panel to find out that it had deleted its posts as much as it could do so as a Registered User and deleted all of its PMs to myself back on March 27th, as I was getting ready to go to Jeff City. Since it was quite apparrent to me that this loveless mattoid traitor was up to no good, I immediately went into the admin panel and changed the password, and looked at the thumbnails of the deleted posts and Private Messages. Since I have all of the PM's as they consisted of demands to myself, and Weissmamzer never was much of an intelligent poster, I decided not to go back to the backup, but rather to leave things as they were, as unlike the idiot meth-goober Pissers, I much prefer to leave things as they are and to fill the posting data-fields to fill as I please. They make useful larval sockpuppets and causes anguish over on Pisser's Cinder as they gaze at what is posted under 'their' sockpuppet's name.

These are evil jews, mamzers and whiggers, like all ZOGlings over on Pisser's Cinder and a few like Ingelded/BLighto/Baby Fuktard, Ixabert, and others over here on StumbleInn. They can't help but do evil as the adoptive of biological spawn of Satan, but they are weak in their evil and cannot admit the rotting death they see inside theysselfs. So they do evil and can't admit that they are evil. Evildoers are such weak degenerate scum as ZOGbots.

Originally posted by Mandalore
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post259943

Just a hunch, but I don't think they accept him as a brother.

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=4208#post4208

The Wonger, being a treasonous mamzer always on the make to cut a deal to steal with itz fellow mamzer criminals wants to bring in this 'Pastor Weissmamzer' as probably does the Pisser. LiarBill DeClueless cum back upon me and 6Killer's expulsion and the mumps-nutted shitheaded Klucker perv is a member in good standing. But Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 isn't having none of it as they hate each other from the daze of being Greater Free-Range Tards still at the LinderMiller Greater Free Range Tard Corral on VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF.

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=4212#post4212

These evil degenerate ZOGlings need to die by the millions in the Great Tribulation. There can be nothing done as long as they and theyz' spawn remain alive. Things are as they were in Genesis Chapter Six during Babylon the First, and YHWH drowned them miscegenating Adamites all.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
            Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Good-bye cruel Pisser's Cinder, this loveless loser logs off!!!

Good-bye cruel Pisser's Cinder, this loveless loser logs off!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1922

Originally posted by Fruit-Loop Pisser

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=4216#post4216

Poll: Pissturd Wei?mamzer: Fellow ZOGbot Mamzer Baal-Priest or Linseed Sockpuppet?

Well, Pissturd Wei?mamzer, it seems that all the other little ZOGbot baal-priest mamzers think that jewr a Linseed Sockpuppet. But since we all are self-serving liars, traitors, and thieves, we simply can't tell if you aren't a rat like we are.

Hell of a deal, having no choice as a thieving lying criminal mamzer baal-priests but to have to ASSociate with others of our own kind.
              Admin Of all people,you should know by now that I'm Pastor Wei?mann and NO one else. You should by now be able to read an IP number and tell that I live in Chicago with the other Pollock Balkanoid mamzers and want to pledge my former altar-boy mangina into the common pool -- except for Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666, of course. But Pastor Lindstedt was correct in saying that you idiots are nothing more than mamzers and whiggers 'thinking' that jewr criminal jewniuses.

So there's a Poll and whatever results that "Poll" shows it will mean that,that is "the TRUTH" ?

Or the"more" sock puppets" that register here and start to say that I'm someone else,will become "the TRUTH"?
              give me a freaking break!

have you READ my Threads here? have you?

ALL my threads here are about MY LORD GOD JESUSCHRIST and his TEACHINGS.

When have you heard marty the "AGENT PROVOCATEUR" to say a damn word or even named my LORD JESUSCHRIST? in any of his Hundreds of thousands of posts in over 16 years? When?

I follow the 10 COMMANDMENTS
              I Preach GOD'S LAW.PERIOD.

does marty do it ? does he?

I just "REVEALED" and "EXPOSED" what martin lindstedt truly agenda IS and you still have doubts about if I'm Real or not?

I'm not going to run against you,since you are the admin and it wouldn't be fair for me.

So you are telling me that because 1 single person is stalking me from day one (Obadiah),lying and repeating endlessly that I'm "someone else", after a few short period of time all those insane lies will become"THE TRUTH"?

Is that how it works? that's freaking ridiculous!

I don't have to prove anything to anybody.Period.
              My Threads and posts speak for themselves.

have you checked marty's latest lying posts against us? against me? I bet you haven't. otherwise you wouldn't have doubts anymore.

Hint: I have so much self Pride,Integrity and Dignity,so whenever I don't feel comfortable posting in any forum,I just walk away,as simple as that.Period.
              Just like I did,when I left marty's insane forum.

Not like marty "The Agent Provocateur" that he has no self pride or dignity ,he enjoys to be ridiculized and humiliated endlessly in front of everybody. I bet he's into Sodomy stuff.
              really freaking disgusting.

Having said that, this post #87 will be my last post here .

GOD THE FATHER

GOD THE SON

GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT

AMEN!
              Last edited by Pissturd Wei?mamzer; 04-08-2010, 07:31 PM.

Comment

I am one pretty fucked-up Tard Wei?mamzer.

I am one pretty fucked-up Tard Wei?mamzer.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1939#post1939
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...710#post261710

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=4381#post4381

Now ,I just listened marty's TMT 13,where he says some lies about me. Yep, he called my mackeral-snapping Balkanoid spam-mamzer whore of a mother about the stupidest cunt that ever squeezed out the biggest tard needing a thorough Das Swedentrunken ever. Pastor Marty said if ever a mother squirrel needed to nip the nuts off of an idiotic natural-born retarded gelding to make sure that it didn't breed any more retarded mamzers, it was me. Why, when the VNNF pagan shitheads didn't know who to laugh at the most, the transgendered aussie poofter Obadiah 1:18 or that fucked up poster child for autism, I'd usually end up making a big deal of the matter, saying "I'm a tard, I'm a tard, pick me, pick me, then they finally banned my doofus mamzer ass.

First of all: The number #1 REAL REASON marty never wanted to make me an Admin is because:

I am one thoroughly fucked up mamzer suffering from Peter Dunkin' and everyone was glad that I run off over to Pisser's Cinder, but I'll claim that it is because marty is an Ego-maniac Period.

this old shit-head LIVES FOR ATTENTION...

he "thought" that in his life time nobody would be able to SHUT HIM UP or DESTROY HIM...

I did both:Shut him up and Destroy him.Period. See, I'm having my period right now!!! But aince I'm a fucked up mamzer faggot bitch with no nuts, that the only one able to sniff out that I am really on the rag is that transgendered Aussie poofter bitch Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666. That hyeanoid cunt is hung like Janet Reno. I'm going to kiss that lesbo-skank's mouldy mangina and think I liked it!!!

he 's an attention whore, he CRAVES RECOGNITION from ANYBODY,FROM EVERYWHERE.

Now: I also have many e-mails where I can easily show How bad marty wanted me to "serve" him which I'll make up and hope that Marty don't reveal the fifty or more Private Messages that I sent him. . . .

He always looked at me as a Rival as a Superior being,never as an ally DSCI Pastor. Rather, Marty thought that I was a clown to be used against Da Pisser.

I sent him an e-mail telling him to F off,that I'm only serve GOD JESUSCHRIST who is responsible for creating a fucked up mamzer like myself and no one else.Period. Now that jewr knowing where my period is, wanna guess where my colon is at??? That's right!!! My colon is exactly where you don't want my faggot mamzer tard colon at!!!

after that e-mail he TURNED ON ME.... Marty told me that I'd have to wait before he would give me back my jewser name and moderator status many, many moons without firewater for this little anglo-mestizo balkanoid mamzer. So I stamped my big flat-footed mamzer feet and run off to Da Pisserers forum where I am stinking it up now.

Since I'm more brilliant and Intelligent than marty,(even that I'm sure marty's I.Q. is about 140-160) I decided to completely walk away from him,since I think marty's a very dangerous sick man. The Illinois legislature is in a recession and don't have enough money to keep me hospitalized, so could someone call:

http://www.dhs.state.il.us/page.aspx?item=30475
                or
                1-800-843-6154 and tell them that 'Pastor Wei?man needs psycological help immediately.

THEN, I STARTED THIS VERY THREAD, pointing out ALL the FACTS about marty's Real activities BEING an "Agent Provocateur" after I for some reason couldn't get off the ground no matter how hard I flapped my wings and tried to bomb Marty with my delusional jew mamzer turds.

BUT then, this stupid worthless jewish 57 year old woman living in Melbourne ASS-Tralia and working for Anti-Hate jewish organizations known as Obadiah 1:18 started to harass,stalk and lie about me being "marty"... this of course makes marty very happy,since his name keeps being named in this forum,giving him the attention he desperately wants. Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 is likewise a former VNNF tard even more fucked up in the head than I am and I KNOW that it is a lesbian.

having said that,I want everybody to realize in this forum that 2 insane sub-human people are working AGAINST GOD, CI,AGAINST US:

martin lindstedt and Obadiah 1:18.

Everyone is fucked up in the head AND a mamzer except me!!!!!!!
                Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 04-13-2010, 01:52 PM.

Comment

A Proposal For the Recruitment of Another Mamzer Tard to Make SI's Third Stooge

A Proposal For the Recruitment of Another Mamzer Tard to Make SI's Third Stooge

StumbleInn Needs A Third Stooge!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1940#post1940
                  http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...728#post261728

I suspect that when this 'Past-tard' Weissmamzer sees the link to StumbleInn on the posts above that it might wish to join this forum. Weissmamzer was the VNNF Ass-sperger's Poster Tard of 2007 before getting banned in 2008. Like Daffy Duck, Weissmamzer is totally impervious to learning anything through experiencing pain.

Like Ixabert, it is a completely deluded retarded mamzer of some sort probably living in itz mother's basement in Chicago Illinois with a TV set and an Internut hookup without a job -- it posts in the early and late am and never seems to sleep. The Fulton State NutHouse used to house 3500 of these critters but now is used to house only 500 of the criminally insane along with a few political prisoners and calculating criminals not wanting to ride the needle. So like Ixabert and Kane, the parents of these ASS-sperg-turders simply lock the front door, give the Sperg-lards an Internut connection and an old computer, and make sure that the critters are well-fed so that they don't want to leave the basement, not that they want to because they have a form of autism and can't function socially. Not being judges or lawyers, they can't trump up some criminal charges like this one set of judges living in Warrensburg Missouri did against their son and brother in order to keep him out of sight, this 'Basement Internut Therapy' is the cheapest and easiest way to go. I seriously doubt that Weissmamzer has gotten pussy since pussy had it, like Kane and Ixabert.

So I am going to post this message over at Christian Nationalist and see if this Sperg-lard is going to take the bait.

Do we need another Kane and another Ixabert? There are some that say we don't need any. They say that because they are rational. Some like using their mamzer tards as weapons, like Zed uses Ixabert. But this mamzer tard can't get along with anyone and will be biting and slashing and stickniggered before you can say, "What a ZOGbot mamzer ass-clown" and I do hereby pledge that I won't ever posrep the total amoral mamzer refuktard.

But I think StumbleInn needs a Third Stooge. That way the Two mamzerkike Stooges we already have of Kane and Ixabert can have a third unstable mamzerkike stooge of Weissmamzer to form an unstable trio with two deranged fuktards perpetually at odds against one of the unstable mamzer tards at any single time. A Third Stooge Sperglard Tard means tards at the throats of other tards, and not allying or going their own way to annoy the StumbleInn AB_Normals.

Sometimes it takes a tard to catch and efficiently torture another tard.

My proposal, as you like it, StumbleInn.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
                  Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Working...
                  X