Purpose and Dedication: This electronic and limited print newsletter is dedicated to the modern militiamen and women of the American Resistance Movement. The writers, editors, and contributors of this newsletter have by their talents became leading actors within the overall Patriot movement, be they militiamen, common-law jurists, tax-protesters, Freemen, shortwave talk-show hosts, Libertarians, Conspiracy Theorists or other assorted Rebels with a cause. We are an unruly bunch.
Most of the feeds and articles to this newsletter come off the Internet or electronic mail, which is the Gutenburg device of choice. Far-flung, quick, cheap, and secure, the Internet is a growing web of information which cannot be stopped or effectively censored. While at least one copy of each issue will be printed in order to take advantage of 1st Amendment press protections, thus blanketing the electronic edition, this and every issue is designed to be pulled apart and redesigned for every region, for every portion of the former Sweet Land of Liberty, to be used by Patriots everywhere. The opinions expressed in this newsletter are the opinions only of the authors, nobody else. The result should be freedom, not peace.
This is the 9th issue. This issue is dedicated to forging a New Resistance by understanding that we fight for our independence.
Managing Editor Martin Lindstedt (email@example.com)
Want an electronic copy of this Issue? There are some people who cannot afford long-distance Internet access or computer fast enough to go on-line. And this Internet publisher cannot afford to print paper copies of these works and send them to subscribers.
So the easy way to get this message out is for any would-be subscriber to directly access this Internet publisher, by e-mail or by written letter, and send $5 asking for this issue or for any other issues and I will fill that order with a 3.5 inch disk mailed back to you. Any excess space left on the floppy will be filled with other witings from "The Patriot Coalition."
Copyright 1998. Anyone is at liberty to copy this newsletter in whole or in part for non-profit purposes provided they properly attribute copied portions to Modern Militiaman and the author(s). People who do make a buck from it are expected to pony up.
1. About This Issue
2. No Union! -- The Political Case For Complete Independence -- Martin Lindstedt
3. We Shall Celebrate Symbolism on the 4th of July -- Angie Carlson
4. Daddy Drinks Too Much -- A Parable for Our National Holiday -- J.J. Johnson
5. The Fireworks I Want to See This 4th of July -- Patricia Neill
6. July 4, 1776 -- The End of an Era -- Gary Hunt
7. What Ever Happened to the Men Who Signed the Declaration of Independence?"
8. The Resistance Political Front -- Part 1 -- Martin Lindstedt
9. The Use of Voice Stress Analysis to Expose Informers and Agents -- by William Michael Kemp
10. For Those Who Would Turn In Your Neighbor -- Gary Hunt
11. Return Fire! Letters to the Editor
12. Command Decision.
About This Issue:Managing Editor Martin Lindstedt.